• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're off your rocker. You make it seem like Lebron blocks every single shot at the rim. Lebron must be averaging 20 BPG. Strange times.
You know what, i think your majority loser (lebron induced Heat teams)mentality is finally getting to you. I think if that fucking dummy played his ass off like RW he would be considered the greatest by many outside his team. But you prove that his ass gives the shit up and is nothing like what he should be. So go fuck yourself, your team, your mom, your family, and everyone associated with you. Fucking know nothing dick rider.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what, i think your majority loser (lebron induced Heat teams)mentality is finally getting to you. I think if that fucking dummy played his ass off like RW he would be considered the greatest by many outside his team. But you prove that his ass gives the shit up and is nothing like what he should be. So go fuck yourself, your team, your mom, your family, and everyone associated with you. Fucking know nothing dick rider.

*you're*

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs win. But that defense is still a problem. I'll be waiting for that "switch" to turn on

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was thinking the same, actually. this game did nothing to prove the Cavs defense got any better...

wiggy sayz the Cavs D is improving. Instead of giving up 120+ they only gave up 108.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacers are definitely one of the most dangerous teams in the East this playoffs. I'd just put the Cavs, Wizards, Raptors, Bucks, Bulls and possibly the Celtics before them. But other than that, no one more dangerous in the East.
i agree with you both to a point. Other teams have more overall talent than the Pacers--- but the Pacers came in on hot on a 5 game win streak with a guy who is is prb. the best player not named LeBron in the East.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lavar Ball would have hit the game winner & beaten the Cavs.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to the first person that gives me a @WiggyRuss and i have to see anotifaction first thing when i look at the site after a Cavs loss.

FUCK YOU WITH A 18 inch pointy stick.

the Cavs will lose a game in this playoffs. When i sign on i see 0 notifications after a win. When thy lose a game- im sure ill have a dozen of them. But when they win - nothing- the haters are ghost. So again- preemptively- fuck you with a 18 inch pointy stick. You cna gargle my balls.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree with you both to a point. Other teams have more overall talent than the Pacers--- but the Pacers came in on hot on a 5 game win streak with a guy who is is prb. the best player not named LeBron in the East.

I thought the bestest player in the EC not named LeBron was Tristan Thompson?:noidea:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to the first person that gives me a @WiggyRuss and i have to see anotifaction first thing when i look at the site after a Cavs loss.

the Cavs will lose a game in this playoffs. When i sign on i see 0 notifications after a win. When thy lose a game- im sure ill have a dozen of them. But when they win - nothing- the haters are ghost. So again- preemptively- fuck you with a 18 inch pointy stick. You cna gargle my balls.

You seems to get cranky when you're hungry. Go eat a Snickers.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We're right here. Been here all day. Are you blind?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dont think anyone here expected them to lose today.
It was almost just an early gift.
I could see them losing next round.
What odds will you give me?

I should have @WiggyRuss you though about Williams not playing.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Spot on analysis of Heatles

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stopping by to lol @the Cavs defense. lol