• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Didn't see this.

You got lebron who can catch up and length his way into defense and you have Kyrie facing up who is also a guy who can at least catch up. Bro, stfu with your dumass tweet. Play ball so u can not sound like a uninformed dummy.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The series is in the cavs favor. If they sleep on the pacers they will regret it. Teague can show up, and when he does you can best believe the cavs will be playing catchup. The pacers can play.

One of the most dangerous teams in the EC. Seed doesnt matter

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got lebron who can catch up and length his way into defense and you have Kyrie facing up who is also a guy who can at least catch up. Bro, stfu with your dumass tweet. Play ball so u can not sound like a uninformed dummy.

Hold up. You really think that if George shoots the pass into the paint that Lebron's going to catch up and block him while he lays it up for the game winner? When did you start taking bath salts.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the most dangerous teams in the EC. Seed doesnt matter
Pacers are definitely one of the most dangerous teams in the East this playoffs. I'd just put the Cavs, Wizards, Raptors, Bucks, Bulls and possibly the Celtics before them. But other than that, no one more dangerous in the East.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold up. You really think that if George shoots the pass into the paint that Lebron's going to catch up and block him while he lays it up for the game winner? When did you start taking bath salts.
You dont? Your taking bath salts. I mean guys give the fuck up during the beginning and into the 4th. But game winners? You out your god damn mind.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont? Your taking bath salts. I mean guys give the fuck up during the beginning and into the 4th. But game winners? You out your god damn mind.

*you're*

But I guess we'll ignore that someone was wide open under the rim. Keep on keeping on.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron's an athletic freak. But from the time that George would shoot that pass to the paint (while Lebron's on the 3-point line) I doubt Lebron gets back to the rim just in time to stop the shot.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*you're*

But I guess we'll ignore that someone was wide open under the rim. Keep on keeping on.
we can argue about it all day but with a double team? With the taller guy shading who can jump on a pogo stick? Play fucking ball bro.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron's an athletic freak. But from the time that George would shoot that pass to the paint (while Lebron's on the 3-point line) I doubt Lebron gets back to the rim just in time to stop the shot.
You dont even risk it bro. you out your god damn mind.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we can argue about it all day but with a double team? With the taller guy shading who can jump on a pogo stick? Play fucking ball bro.

The fuck does that even mean?

If you have a double team coming at you, there have been players that are able to pass it to the open man. Shit happens. The point of pasting the tweet was to show how bad the Cavs defense was. But keep on arguing a moot subject.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont even risk it bro. you out your god damn mind.

I think you're off your rocker. You make it seem like Lebron blocks every single shot at the rim. Lebron must be averaging 20 BPG. Strange times.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fuck does that even mean?

If you have a double team coming at you, there have been players that are able to pass it to the open man. Shit happens. The point of pasting the tweet was to show how bad the Cavs defense was. But keep on arguing a moot subject.
There is nothing moot about it. You talk like a guy who never played a game in his life much less respect how fucking athletic these guys are. Ugh here i am, with Heatles arguing, fuck ive fallen deep.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're off your rocker. You make it seem like Lebron blocks every single shot at the rim. Lebron must be averaging 20 BPG. Strange times.
Not even dude, stop trying to enhance your argument. The fact of the matter is Double teams doesnt mean baskets. And in this situation you have to defer to basically toss ups. You got a guy who was ballin and missing. Yet if you are cultured enough in the game he was waiting to drain. In and out for PG. He was waiting for the roll. That was not wide open. And it was not an easy pass. And it was not an easy drive. He most likely would have gotten blocked. Yet even thought u put credence into the double team, you do not believe a drive would have been a block. Alright. Thats cool.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is nothing moot about it. You talk like a guy who never played a game in his life much less respect how fucking athletic these guys are. Ugh here i am, with Heatles arguing, fuck ive fallen deep.

I've played basketball before. Lebron's 18-feet from the basket leaving the man alone in the paint where George could've made the pass - but he missed him. You make it seem like that would've been a horrible play - to pass to the open man underneath the basket, because Lebron would've blocked it. The likelihood of him getting back in time from the 3-point line is highly unlikely, regardless of how much of an athletic freak Lebron is. It would've been up to Richardson to make the switch - who's not in good position.

But here I am, trying to explain a simple concept to Imbecile....I mean Inimical

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've played basketball before. Lebron's 18-feet from the basket leaving the man alone in the paint where George could've made the pass - but he missed him. You make it seem like that would've been a horrible play - to pass to the open man underneath the basket, because Lebron would've blocked it. The likelihood of him getting back in time from the 3-point line is highly unlikely, regardless of how much of an athletic freak Lebron is. It would've been up to Richardson to make the switch - who's not in good position.

But here I am, trying to explain a simple concept to Imbecile....I mean Inimical
He would have made it. I dont see a wide open shot, i see a pump fake. I absolutely believe a pump fake. And a block. But thats me.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even dude, stop trying to enhance your argument. The fact of the matter is Double teams doesnt mean baskets. And in this situation you have to defer to basically toss ups. You got a guy who was ballin and missing. Yet if you are cultured enough in the game he was waiting to drain. In and out for PG. He was waiting for the roll. That was not wide open. And it was not an easy pass. And it was not an easy drive. He most likely would have gotten blocked. Yet even thought u put credence into the double team, you do not believe a drive would have been a block. Alright. Thats cool.

Hahahahahaha

Yeah, passing to the guy who's underneath the basket wide open doesn't guarantee a basket.

This is also the same guy who said in the middle of the 3rd quarter that other players need to step and help out Teague and George - the former of which was 1/7 on shooting.

Where's Wiggy when I need him? At least he makes more sense than you. Yeah, you just got put a large notch under Wiggy.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahahaha

Yeah, passing to the guy who's underneath the basket wide open doesn't guarantee a basket.

This is also the same guy who said in the middle of the 3rd quarter that other players need to step and help out Teague and George - the former of which was 1/7 on shooting.

Where's Wiggy when I need him? At least he makes more sense than you. Yeah, you just got put a large notch under Wiggy.
I won.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would have made it. I dont see a wide open shot, i see a pump fake. I absolutely believe a pump fake. And a block. But thats me.

Weren't aware that you're a psychic. I'm probably going to play the power ball - got numbers for me? Asking for a friend.