• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1st Round: 4) Cavs vs 5) Magic

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looked at the 3 matchups this year. Cleveland never had their entire starting 5 available on any of the 3 games
Hopefully that changes. Hope Allen is back at least but getting DWade back could be great too. Niang is doing nothing

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this was against Boston instead of a young Orlando team people would care. Either way, gritty win

PPhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shame Orlando couldn't hold on. Oh well, nice 2in Cavs

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think that is everything. Lots of coaches can’t succeed with talent. The issue with Bickerstaff is pretty simple. I don’t know exactly what his issue is either when an offensive scheme doesn’t work it is difficult for him to adjust or his offensive scheme really just isn’t that good. Now it isn’t the easiest personnel to work with two small guards and two bigs that can’t spread the floor. The charade is up, the fact is right now with no development of Mobley from the outside they are a one trick pony in the playoffs. I don’t see that changing anytime soon with the same personnel unless Mobley takes a huge step. It sucks a lot of hinges on one player but we knew this from the start. I didn’t think it would be this difficult in the playoffs though. They need more consistent movement on offense or they are toast.
Mobley has improved quite a bit on O and has even improved on D to be elite.

I'm sure you caught the second half yesterday.....amazing how much more guys move around and how much better they look when players hit shots. almost like not sucking can breed more energy.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen is out

Let's see if Mobley decides to play like a man today or not
Did and did for most of the series.....especially on the defensive end.

Likely wont but the soft label should be put to rest.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not very hopefull- Allen out, Mitchell dragging his leg....Bickerstaff's asshole is as tight as a drum because he knows hes getting the axe if they lose.......

and Kwan- the AL hits and runs leader- gets hurt on the Guards...not a good weekend.
Cannot say I did not feel the same about 20 minutes in but things looking a little better now (well, not for Kwan and the Tribe).

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disappointing Allen did not at least give it a go. We will see how much toughness this team has but I have no questions about Mitchell’s toughness.
Bottomline. These are key games for Garland and Mobley if the Cavs want a future
It was definitely disappointing but never gonna be the guy who thinks he knows how hurt a world class athlete might be. Windy and others had been saying the guy cannot lift his arms without extreme pain, never mind the breathing issues rib injuries can cause. Oh, and some contact down low in an NBA game so of course the risk of being hit.

Was hoping maybe we'd see him (and wade) for Game 1 but Jason Lloyd made a good point......if he could not go in a game 7 his guess was he would not be ready for game 1, but who knows?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Banchero is what they hoped Mobley would be
He did play really well overall.....but was shut down second half by a 6-6 SG/SF.

Have to say even in first half was missing a lot...just kept getting sent to line.

Cannot say I'm upset to see a Wagner shit the bed, though. I don't mind the instigators but when your tacts are used against you don't cry about it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paolo already getting superstar calls. Welp this game is over. You hate to see this many touch fouls called in a playoff game
so true...was wondering when the refs would realize we were the home team.