• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1st Round: 2) Nuggets vs 7) Lakers

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tuesday Morning Reaction GIF by The Secret Life Of Pets

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude cant even see the rim. klay thompson went 0-10 shooting that same shot. its at best a contested bad shot. hero ball as they call it. this is the opposite of "cant score without screens." congrats to him it worked out but calling it anything but a prayer is laughable.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah LeBron focusing on the wrong thing. Shitty reversal but you had a 20 pt halftime lead and scored like 15 points from the 7 min mark of the 3rd through midway of the 4th.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude cant even see the rim. klay thompson went 0-10 shooting that same shot. its at best a contested bad shot. hero ball as they call it. this is the opposite of "cant score without screens." congrats to him it worked out but calling it anything but a prayer is laughable.
Obviously you don’t watch Murray often. His step back is up there with anyone, and it’s what he does. He drives Nuggets fans crazy with games like tonight where he stinks up the place - and then scores 14 points in the last 6 minutes to win the game. Mentally tough as nails.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Lakers decided to blame the refs rather than take responsibility for playing like shit in the 2nd half and blowing a huge lead. Ham, James, and now Russell.

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Lakers decided to blame the refs rather than take responsibility for playing like shit in the 2nd half and blowing a huge lead. Ham, James, and now Russell.

i mean they arent wrong. i dont think its a unheard of stretch to say a few calls that could of/should of been made go their way and it doesnt come down to losing on the last shot. mostly i think the gripe is D-lo being wacked in the face and it being overturned. the call that gave murray 2 free throws late to tie the game was a bit weak IMO considering the very next play lebron is hit at the rim and no call. but to your point they to an extent played prevent defense basketball. bottom line of all of it these are calls that ok you could say goes to the home team in a run to get back in the game but will the lakers get that same benefit at home? i dont think its to the extent of calls they got last year with a whole highlight reel of missed calls.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but we have seen this story before. Hot start and Denver creeps their way back in. Eventually taking over in the 2H. Every game

Well, I did say things they needed to have a chance…

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean they arent wrong. i dont think its a unheard of stretch to say a few calls that could of/should of been made go their way and it doesnt come down to losing on the last shot. mostly i think the gripe is D-lo being wacked in the face and it being overturned. the call that gave murray 2 free throws late to tie the game was a bit weak IMO considering the very next play lebron is hit at the rim and no call. but to your point they to an extent played prevent defense basketball. bottom line of all of it these are calls that ok you could say goes to the home team in a run to get back in the game but will the lakers get that same benefit at home? i dont think its to the extent of calls they got last year with a whole highlight reel of missed calls.

I watched the first quarter only. Went to sleep because it was way too late. I didn’t see the calls in question.

But yes, they are wrong to take that outlook.

Because blaming the refs not going to help the Lakers win game 3.

They need to look in the mirror and figure out 2 things:

1) What helped them build early leads in the first half of both games.

2) what they did differently in the second half to allow Denver to come back.

Thinking of anything else is a loser’s mentality and not going to help them moving forward.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No excuses, if you’re up almost 20 points in the second half you should win that game… Denver fought back, Lebron also missed a wide open 3 that could have iced it …

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wood and Vanderbilt returning for game 3.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crying nonstop about a call that took place in the 3rd is a bit much for me. They were still up 10 after that reversal. As for the Murray free throws to tie the game, the point of having a challenge is to use it. If Ham and his staff thought it was that bad of a call then they should have used the challenge and see what happened

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the first quarter only. Went to sleep because it was way too late. I didn’t see the calls in question.

But yes, they are wrong to take that outlook.

Because blaming the refs not going to help the Lakers win game 3.

They need to look in the mirror and figure out 2 things:

1) What helped them build early leads in the first half of both games.

2) what they did differently in the second half to allow Denver to come back.

Thinking of anything else is a loser’s mentality and not going to help them moving forward.

I mean even pop disagrees with that

He’d do this and get 47 extra whistles the next game

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better to hit a prayer than clank a wide open three with 13 seconds left. Wait...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crying nonstop about a call that took place in the 3rd is a bit much for me. They were still up 10 after that reversal. As for the Murray free throws to tie the game, the point of having a challenge is to use it. If Ham and his staff thought it was that bad of a call then they should have used the challenge and see what happened
That call was karma for the 26 foul calls LBJ will get this series for flopping around like he was a member of the Chelsea Blues

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers lol