• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st place Sox romp M's, Yanks and O's win...and how good is David Ortiz?

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it is...

"Why didn't you do what we told you to do you bunch of fucking rubes!"

I love it anytime regular people stick it up the ass of big media.

:nod:

Typical big media hype. Glad people looked past it and picked the player that deserved it

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This site is so much better than ESPN. especially now that ESPN is switching to facebook comments.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before you talk any more out of your ass, you probably should peruse this, which oddly enough, among other things, indicates that there are varying degrees of homicide threat by gangs across the country.

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/2011-national-gang-threat-assessment/2011-national-gang-threat-assessment-emerging-trends

Sigh...no it doesn't.

The "threat" is dictated by what particular situation happens to be going on at a particular time in a particular area...

What it doesn't "measure" is the mentality of any gang member, and if that gang member from a "low threat" zone would do the exact same thing as the gang member in the "high threat" zone...if faced with the same circumstances

The answer is yes, and the reason is, again, because they've chosen to be a part of a violent sub-culture. This is so simple to understand...gang member = very likely violent. You don't get this?

It's why if you asked the question I posed earlier, nobody would be as "shocked" as Patriot fans are suddenly claiming to be.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nod:

Typical big media hype. Glad people looked past it and picked the player that deserved it

Me too.

Like I said. I'd have liked to have seen him in the derby, and if he had more service time this year and was still deserving? Of course I'd like to see him in the game.

Would these same media stooges be clamoring for Puig if he got off to a hot April/early May, then got injured, and is just now coming back?

Of course they wouldn't.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sigh...no it doesn't.

The "threat" is dictated by what particular situation happens to be going on at a particular time in a particular area...

What it doesn't "measure" is the mentality of any gang member, and if that gang member from a "low threat" zone would do the exact same thing as the gang member in the "high threat" zone...if faced with the same circumstances

The answer is yes, and the reason is, again, because they've chosen to be a part of a violent sub-culture. This is so simple to understand...gang member = very likely violent. You don't get this?

It's why if you asked the question I posed earlier, nobody would be as "shocked" as Patriot fans are suddenly claiming to be.

I think you need to look at that FBI report again. I believe your contention is, and this seems too absurd to be adopted by anyone but I guess you can blaze new territory, that if you took any gang member from any street gang in the country and swapped them out for Hernandez, they would also commit murder for being dissed in a club. Unreal.....

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you need to look at that FBI report again. I believe your contention is, and this seems too absurd to be adopted by anyone but I guess you can blaze new territory, that if you took any gang member from any street gang in the country and swapped them out for Hernandez, they would also commit murder for being dissed in a club. Unreal.....

During the years the NGta is published, many entities—news media, tourism agencies, and other
groups with an interest in crime in our nation; use reported figures to compile rankings of cities
and counties. these rankings, however, do not provide insight into the many variables that mold
the crime in a particular town, city, county, state, region or other jurisdiction. Consequently these
rankings lead to simplistic and or incomplete analyses that often create misleading perceptions
adversely affecting cities and counties, along with residents.

Yeah..."unreal"

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a few more posts to get my over bet covered! We can do it!

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a few more posts to get my over bet covered! We can do it!

I'm gonna stop posting just so you lose...

It has nothing to do with me getting tired of embarrassing Boston fan boys and their shock of gang members committing murder.

Good night everybody.

Join a gang! They're good people!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So just a few more :)

fordman84