• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st place sox, Poo-holes to the DL, and Papelbon speaks (again)

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tino Martinez time released roid rage

What a weird fucking story....and don't worry, I have 50 ball busting comments ready to go...but, what makes no sense to me, if he was "physically abusing" players since spring training. How is this the 1st we've heard of it?

There are a lot of young players there, I get that...but guys like Pierre, Polanco, Stanton Nolasco...these guys have been around a while now...no way they tolerated it and didn't go screaming to their agents and MLB...

Not buying the "physical" side of it...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chris Davis correction is Upon us

his second half is gonna suck compared to the first

look for 10 HR and maybe 40 RBI 2nd half

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a weird fucking story....and don't worry, I have 50 ball busting comments ready to go...but, what makes no sense to me, if he was "physically abusing" players since spring training. How is this the 1st we've heard of it?

There are a lot of young players there, I get that...but guys like Pierre, Polanco, Stanton Nolasco...these guys have been around a while now...no way they tolerated it and didn't go screaming to their agents and MLB...

Not buying the "physical" side of it...

Stranger by the minute. Players both on and off the record in articles today all completely shocked and say it's seems so out of character. Not one guy said "oh yeah, I could see that"

If Paul Oneill was a hitting coach, that I would get. But Tino seemed like the most mild mannered guy

I assume he refrained from grabbing Giancarlo

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the labor will still kill you with your car in for two business days.

covered as part of the sale

needed minor body work, detailing, etc

i'm IN sales

this is what i do

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Struck out 3 out of 4 AB's before the walk off.

But kind of big headed the way he flung the bat before starting the 4 base touch all.

He is an arrogant kid, no doubt, but the tools are off the charts. These kids from overseas seem to come with some swag, I really don't think it's to show anyone up, it's just how they are used to playing the game

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miggy Cabrera ejection was ridiculous

How bout some respect for the best player in the world

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miggy Cabrera ejection was ridiculous

How bout some respect for the best player in the world

Oritz went out in better style...

That phone fucking disintegrated...

Love Pedey for getting right in his face and telling him to go sit the fuck down. Love it even more that Ortiz did...exactly that.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Side note...anyone see Gomes and Dempster with the old sting and cup phone in the dugout?

dempster-phone.jpeg

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oritz went out in better style...

That phone fucking disintegrated...

Love Pedey for getting right in his face and telling him to go sit the fuck down. Love it even more that Ortiz did...exactly that.

That was great

That ump said something fucked up. He went from pissed off to Ted Bundy real quick

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down

Scratch what I said about Stanton
8-9
This weekend

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was great

That ump said something fucked up. He went from pissed off to Ted Bundy real quick

Remy and Orsillo called it in the like 4th inning "someone's getting kicked out of this game today, this is the worst strike zone we've seen all year"

Not making excuses for Ortiz...he's got to be smarter than that...no suspensions dumbass...

Dempster threw a pitch like 2 innings before Ortiz melted down...remember the first naked gun movie?...9th inning 2 outs...1 more out before the queen gets killed...so Frank has to stal?l...1st pitch was RIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE? "Ball 1" Yeah...Dempster had an 0-2 pitch to Machado...right down the middle..and it was called a ball...the most surprised person in the ballpark? machado..who had his head down and was walking to the dugout...

Next pitch wasn't much worse..."ball 2" :gaah:

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
covered as part of the sale

needed minor body work, detailing, etc

i'm IN sales

this is what i do

Sending you then my car on a tow truck next time to Mass when it breaks down.

The tow cost back in forth plus the repair would be a savings if fixed here :)

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

Sssssssstriiiiike twwoooooooo

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down

Scratch what I said about Stanton
8-9
This weekend

he's younger than Middlebrooks...a full year younger...that's the amazing part...the guy is 4 years away from "prime production".

There are few young guys in MLB right now I'm confident will threaten 500 home runs...he's got a chance for 600...

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guys

i went...apeshit on the girl friday.

ape

shit

i used words ive never called a woman before...screaming at the top of my lungs. called her every name in the book. left for the weekend. came back sunday to find her shit semi-packed. talked to the landlord in the driveway this morning (so she could see). shes got 30 days.

this morning a girl i work with was picking me up...michelle thinks were sleeping together (not yet anyway). she said "is that COURTNEY?? i'm gonna go yell things out the window at her!"

she sprints across the apartment as i walk out. i get in the car and say "just keep your head down and drive" as michelle is yelling obscenities at us

at 7:30 am

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guys

i went...apeshit on the girl friday.

ape

shit

i used words ive never called a woman before...screaming at the top of my lungs. called her every name in the book. left for the weekend. came back sunday to find her shit semi-packed. talked to the landlord in the driveway this morning (so she could see). shes got 30 days.

this morning a girl i work with was picking me up...michelle thinks were sleeping together (not yet anyway). she said "is that COURTNEY?? i'm gonna go yell things out the window at her!"

she sprints across the apartment as i walk out. i get in the car and say "just keep your head down and drive" as michelle is yelling obscenities at us

at 7:30 am

DO....NOT....FUCK.....HER.....

be prepared for her to keep throwing herself at you...and if you do? In 9 months we'll be reading "we got past all those other things, the baby really changed her, we're doing great" and she'll still be a psycho...

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

be prepared for her to keep throwing herself at you...and if you do? In 9 months we'll be reading "we got past all those other things, the baby really changed her, we're doing great" and she'll still be a psycho...

done dude

done