• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st place Red Sox brush away hapless Yankees & Arods as old and frail as Jeter

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davey Johnson should be so canned

That guy sucks, and the franchise player hates him

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jayson Werth came through when the Nats needed him the most... Down 7-0 in the 2nd...CLUTCH!!

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...this would be JD's "I know you are, but what am I!!!" Did you cross your arms and stick out your bottom lip after you were done typing this?

"HA! I showed him"

images

The next time you're funny, witty, or smart will be the first time.

There's a reason why most everybody who has had any consistent contact with you believes exactly the same of you as I do.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

worse thing that franchise did was sit Strasburg down last year

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The next time you're funny, witty, or smart will be the first time.

There's a reason why most everybody who has had any consistent contact with you believes exactly the same of you as I do.

again.........why down is winning

see above

"everybody hate you down.......faggot!!"

b_lake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The offense has been hit or miss all year long...When the pitching's there, the bats aren't...

They may have tuned Davey's ass out...

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again.........why down is winning

see above

"everybody hate you down.......faggot!!"

And again..."pointing out what Down actually is makes you what I say you are, because I'm objective, reasonable, and informed"

b_lake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
worse thing that franchise did was sit Strasburg down last year

They've been reeling ever since...

I still like the move, even though my hindsight is screaming "These fuckers were right, you don't get that chance every year"...

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've been reeling ever since...

I still like the move, even though my hindsight is screaming "These fuckers were right, you don't get that chance every year"...

i understood it at the time.........but what if that was their one chance? And he really hasnt been the same since......which is weird

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dodgers make the postseason?

Who the fuck wants to deal with Kershaw and Grienke?

That team has World Series chances big time all of a sudden

b_lake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i understood it at the time.........but what if that was their one chance? And he really hasnt been the same since......which is weird

It seems mental to me...Like he's pushing to make up for the way last year ended...

The pressure has gotten to the entire roster this year...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LB Antonio Morrison arrested for Barking at Police Dog

Updated: July 21, 2013, 3:39 PM ET
By Michael DiRocco | GatorNation

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida Gators linebacker Antonio Morrison has been arrested for the second time in five weeks, this time for allegedly barking at a police dog and resisting arrest, and will miss at least the first two games of the season after being suspended from the team Sunday.
Morrison's defense was the dog barked first, according to a police report.

According to an Alachua County Sheriff Office's report, police responded to a suspicious incident and disturbance call at 3:43 a.m. Sunday at a Gainesville hotel adjacent to a nightclub. While officer William A. Arnold was investigating the vehicle that was the subject of the call, a group of several men were walking along SW 13th Street.
One of the men reportedly approached the patrol car and began barking at his police dog through the open window. The report said that caused the dog, named Bear, to bark back at the man, which Arnold says in his report diverted his attention from investigating the vehicle.
The report says Arnold told the man -- later identified by his driver's license as Morrison -- to wait in front of his patrol car and the man resisted when Arnold tried to handcuff him. Two other officers arrived and helped detain Morrison, according to the report.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw that Rock

Lol

Save themselves the future criticism and kick the kid off the team

Disaster waiting to happen

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dodgers make the postseason?

Who the fuck wants to deal with Kershaw and Grienke?

That team has World Series chances big time all of a sudden

Fortunate for them they play in an otherwise shit-dick division...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fortunate for them they play in an otherwise shit-dick division...

Absolutely. Giants remind me of Tampa, for some reason, I'm always waiting for a 22-4 stretch from them

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manny Ramirez is hitting just .227 with three home runs in 12 games since joining the Triple-A Round Rock (Texas) Express, but the 41-year-old former Red Sox slugger is winning over teammates and fans during his stint with the Rangers’ minor league affiliate.
“The first day he came in here and said anything we want to do, just tell him,” Round Rock manager Bobby Jones told The New York Times. “I guess he had some things Texas talked to him about: his hair, his uniform was loose-fitting, it had to be right. So he comes in: ‘Does my uniform look O.K.?’ I said it looks fine to me. ‘How about my hair?’ I said it looks fine to me.
“He comes in a couple days later and I guess he had the dreadlocks out. Nolan was sitting here and he comes walking by and he asks Nolan, ‘Do you like my hair?’ And Nolan says, ‘No, I don’t like it at all.’ So the next day he comes in and his head was shaved.”
Added pitcher Jake Brigham: “He’s an incredible person. From the minute he walked in here, he was accessible. He was coming up and putting his arm around you, and he didn’t even know your name. Every day, he’s high-fiving you, excited to be here, excited to get to work.”
Ramirez, twice suspended for violating MLB’s performance-enhancing drug policy, started the season in Taiwan, hitting .352 with eight home runs before heading back to the States for another shot at the majors — and a more comfortable life.
“He was saying they had to wash their own uniforms,” Jones said of Ramirez’s three months with the EDA Rhinos of the Chinese Professional Baseball League. “It was miserable. At least here, he doesn’t have to wash his own uniform.”

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. Giants remind me of Tampa, for some reason, I'm always waiting for a 22-4 stretch from them

Was just about to add that it still wouldn't shock me to see the Giants win that division, sneak in....go on a tear and again win the whole fucking thing...

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

matt cain, another "ace" that isn't pitching like one this year

CC, Verlander, Cain, Dickey

i'm sure there are others I'm forgetting

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“He was saying they had to wash their own uniforms,” Jones said of Ramirez’s three months with the EDA Rhinos of the Chinese Professional Baseball League. “It was miserable. At least here, he doesn’t have to wash his own uniform.”

The guy made $200m playing pro ball...anyone that thinks he knows how to use a washing machine? makes JD look like a right fucking genius...

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LB Antonio Morrison arrested for Barking at Police Dog

Updated: July 21, 2013, 3:39 PM ET
By Michael DiRocco | GatorNation

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida Gators linebacker Antonio Morrison has been arrested for the second time in five weeks, this time for allegedly barking at a police dog and resisting arrest, and will miss at least the first two games of the season after being suspended from the team Sunday.
Morrison's defense was the dog barked first, according to a police report.

According to an Alachua County Sheriff Office's report, police responded to a suspicious incident and disturbance call at 3:43 a.m. Sunday at a Gainesville hotel adjacent to a nightclub. While officer William A. Arnold was investigating the vehicle that was the subject of the call, a group of several men were walking along SW 13th Street.
One of the men reportedly approached the patrol car and began barking at his police dog through the open window. The report said that caused the dog, named Bear, to bark back at the man, which Arnold says in his report diverted his attention from investigating the vehicle.
The report says Arnold told the man -- later identified by his driver's license as Morrison -- to wait in front of his patrol car and the man resisted when Arnold tried to handcuff him. Two other officers arrived and helped detain Morrison, according to the report.

And in related news, Morrison is slowly creeping up the Patriots draft board