• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #1E OREGON DUCKS vs colorado buffaloes 10PM EST on FS1

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, we all know Nebraska has been dogshit for 18 years...your point?

Nebraska football history >>>>>>>>>> Oregon football history

It's not even that close. Just looked up both teams year by year history. While the Huskers were winning double digit games, bowl games & Natty's from 1970 through the early 2000's in that span your Quack Attack had a total of two 10 win seasons (2000 & 2001). From 1970 until 2001 the Huskers had 20.

I think it's only a matter of time before Frost turns the Huskers around.

And HOLY FUCK Oregon didn't win 10 games in a season until 2000!? Now that's funny. :heh:

:trash:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will admit to Oregon having a lot of younger newer fans. And there is nothing wrong with that. They are certainly passionate and they give Oregon Ducks football a different identity than the curmudgeonous UO fans in which I identify with. The ones that thought it was the end of the world when we made the Independence Bowl in 1989 and still think MAKING the Rose Bowl is the ultimate goal. Lol. I know, I have a much lower ceiling of expectations than the more passionate bunch of Ducks fans.

Doesn’t mean my fandom is any better or worse than the ones with higher expectations.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's not even that close. Just looked up both teams year by year history. While the Huskers were winning double digit games, bowl games & Natty's from 1970 through the early 2000's in that span your Quack Attack had a total of two 10 win seasons (2000 & 2001). From 1970 until 2001 the Huskers had 20.

And HOLY FUCK Oregon didn't win 10 games in a season until 2000. Now that's funny. :heh:

Yea this one seems to think football just started or something LMFAO

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And HOLY FUCK Oregon didn't win 10 games in a season until 2000. Now that's funny. :heh:

Look at Oregon’s Bowl history.

The Chip Kelly coached team that beat Wisky in the Rose Bowl, was our first Rose Bowl win in school history.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like i said product of a down USC/Washington Pac 10/12

If they shit the bed in those games you might be right, but they have won 2 Rose Bowls just this decade.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will admit to Oregon having a lot of younger newer fans. And there is nothing wrong with that. They are certainly passionate and they give Oregon Ducks football a different identity than the curmudgeonous UO fans in which I identify with. The ones that thought it was the end of the world when we made the Independence Bowl in 1989 and still think MAKING the Rose Bowl is the ultimate goal. Lol. I know, I have a much lower ceiling of expectations than the more passionate bunch of Ducks fans.

Doesn’t mean my fandom is any better or worse than the ones with higher expectations.
Yea i wasnt really aiming my barbs toward you :D there are some down to earth oregon fans who dont pick up a battle about fucking colorado nebraska not being rivals and how OU vs NU was a huge deal for a long ass time.... i mean anybody who knows anything about football wouldnt pick up that fight since they would be on the losing side, but here we have this quackhead thinking he is some clever dick or something

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Chip Kelly coached team that beat Wisky in the Rose Bowl, was our first Rose Bowl win in school history.

According to the NU fans, Rose Bowls are meaningless.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea i wasnt really aiming my barbs toward you :D there are some down to earth oregon fans who dont pick up a battle about fucking colorado nebraska not being rivals and how OU vs NU was a huge deal for a long ass time.... i mean anybody who knows anything about football wouldnt pick up that fight since they would be on the losing side, but here we have this quackhead thinking he is some clever dick or something

You can't even admit that the last 11 meetings between CU and NU have been split pretty evenly.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It’s an age old argument of going in circles, just a different topic on a different day.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some Nebraska fans. I can guarantee that the majority of old school NU fans on here have a ton of respect for the Rose Bowl.

The ones that know football yes. Overall NU fans are fantastic, had good times with them at Autzen.

Like any fanbase, there seem to be a few bad apples.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't even admit that the last 11 meetings between CU and NU have been split pretty evenly.
11 meetings is retarded. You picked those to serve your purposes.

11 meetings isnt indicative of anything especially considering how down nebraska has been recently....

Now if you are stuck on the number 11, you should prolly not include the 2 non con wins over 4-8 nebraska after not playing since 2011... now that brings it to 7-4 still lopsided not sure why you are butthurt about 11 other than trying to skew the numbers in favor of your retarded ass argument....

nobody says "hey but how did they do in the last 11 games" clearly you have no clue. It is okay though, hang your hat on beating that colorado team that beat big bad 4-8 nebraska.....

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sir. The farthest east I’ve been for a cfb game is Jerry World.

I got season tickets in 1995 when I was 21 and could afford them. So I’ve been to nearly every home game since then plus at least one road game a year and most bowl games. I’m a tailgate professional. Lol

Live CFB games are great. Haven't been to as many as you. From '84 until '05 went to multiple games at The Shoe. And I went to Buckeye road games at Wisky, Penn State, Michigan State, Indiana, Purdue, Minnesota, Illinois, NW & meeeechegan.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ones that know football yes. Overall NU fans are fantastic, had good times with them at Autzen.

LOL you are the bad apple moron. 11 years does not make a rivalry, nor do meaningless games....

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The NU fan the other day that stated no college football games matter unless you are making the cfb playoff was quickly dismissed by the NU fan you’re arguing with now.

NU has the history over Oregon, but over the last 15 years the Ducks have had a better run. And anybody that says there’s nothing to show for those 15 years, I’d ignore that argument because there is no reasoning with them.

All perspective and subject.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11 meetings is retarded. You picked those to serve your purposes.

11 meetings isnt indicative of anything especially considering how down nebraska has been recently....

Now if you are stuck on the number 11, you should prolly not include the 2 non con wins over 4-8 nebraska after not playing since 2011... now that brings it to 7-4 still lopsided not sure why you are butthurt about 11 other than trying to skew the numbers in favor of your retarded ass argument....

nobody says "hey but how did they do in the last 11 games" clearly you have no clue. It is okay though, hang your hat on beating that colorado team that beat big bad 4-8 nebraska.....

I'll settle for continuing to go to better bowl games than Nebraska for the foreseeable future.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like @NU_FTW said I'm not singling you out. You've always been cool & are a rational fan. But all teams have some homeristic fans.