• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1992 Alabama Defense......

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
..... was better than ANY that YOUR school has ever had. Feel free to prove me wrong. I won't be shocked if this thread gets no responses. :pound:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
..... was better than ANY that YOUR school has ever had. Feel free to prove me wrong. I won't be shocked if this thread gets no responses. :pound:
Miami agrees. Gino Torretta still has night sweats and nightmares its rumored.

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami agrees. Gino Torretta still has night sweats and nightmares its rumored.

I respect Alabama as the truest of True Bloods (AL, OK, USC, ND), and thought Notre Dame was still the best program of all time up until a year or two ago.

These Nick Saban teams are some of the all time greats, admittedly, but for the most part, I STRONGLY contend that Nick Saban has what Nebraska had for decades.... that FEAR of Alabama to where the game was won before the first snap of the ball.

I also contend that while Saban might.......... MIGHT........ be the GOAT Head Coach, he never had the coaching competition that the other All-Time Greats had. How many active HC's have National Championships?

Urban?- 3, but he's gone now
Dabo?- 2, and SUPERB job this year, but still......
Jimbo?- 1, and that's damn near forgotten outside of Tallahassee, and without Jameis....

Name me another active Head Coach with a National Championship.......... besides "newly minted" Mack Brown at North Carolina who doesn't have a chance of winning one anyway...........

Call it Saban-hate if you want to, but it's not. This just ELEVATES how impressive that 1992 Alabama team (Defense) was..... one last example......

How many non-Alabama fans can name Alabama's 1992 Head Coach, without looking it up? :scratch:

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect Alabama as the truest of True Bloods (AL, OK, USC, ND), and thought Notre Dame was still the best program of all time up until a year or two ago.

These Nick Saban teams are some of the all time greats, admittedly, but for the most part, I STRONGLY contend that Nick Saban has what Nebraska had for decades.... that FEAR of Alabama to where the game was won before the first snap of the ball.

I also contend that while Saban might.......... MIGHT........ be the GOAT Head Coach, he never had the coaching competition that the other All-Time Greats had. How many active HC's have National Championships?

Urban?- 3, but he's gone now
Dabo?- 2, and SUPERB job this year, but still......
Jimbo?- 1, and that's damn near forgotten outside of Tallahassee, and without Jameis....

Name me another active Head Coach with a National Championship.......... besides "newly minted" Mack Brown at North Carolina who doesn't have a chance of winning one anyway...........

Call it Saban-hate if you want to, but it's not. This just ELEVATES how impressive that 1992 Alabama team (Defense) was..... one last example......

How many non-Alabama fans can name Alabama's 1992 Head Coach, without looking it up? :scratch:

You respect blue bloods because your team used to be one.

Welcome to a lifetime of last week of December bowl games and that once every other decade conference championship that makes you think you can play with the big boys.

One of us. One of us. One of us....

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good shooowww, my man. I hope and pray for you and yours also. Are you no longer "over there?" I've missed some good ones like you and Bruce, etc.
I will always be etched in everyones' minds "over there" my friend. #TINPL1keNebraska !!!

drbuck10

Viva La Revolucion
Hoopla Cash
$ 877.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NbPs.gif

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You respect blue bloods because your team used to be one.

Welcome to a lifetime of last week of December bowl games and that once every other decade conference championship that makes you think you can play with the big boys.

One of us. One of us. One of us....

Umm.... Oklahoma State fan ? :ohwell:

Oh damn, I'm sorry for you lot in life. Our Good Lord BLESSED you to be an Oklahoma State Cowboys fan. I truly am sorry about that. Speaking of "used to" do you have any recollection that one Jimmie Johnson (of Miami and Dallas Cowboys fame) was your Head Coach at one time?

I apologize that you couldn't get within a SNIFF of beating Nebraska when you had, back to back, your best players in the History of your program, Mr. Thomas and Mr. Sanders.

I'm also sorry that, on Nebraska's way OUT of the Big XII, the Conference Mandated REFS couldn't see their way to giving you a farewell victory against us, like they did Texas A&M. They figured TAMU would STAY and they could make MONEY off of them, that's why the last Nebraska/ TAMU game ended with a 9-6 score, with Nebraska getting FIFTEEN penalties (NINE Personal fouls) while TAMU gone ONE penalty the whole game. THEN, TAMU left for the SEC anyway. :pound:

I'm sorry that Oklahoma State was not seen as PROFITABLE as your Big Brother, but.........

We've played 43 games and you've won FIVE. Why am I addressing an unwashed-masses poster like yourself, over here?

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1956 Oklahoma
6 Shut Outs
Only 51 pts allowed all year.
Had to play both ways.

I'll toss them in the ring.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if it's the greatest, but putting all 11 defensive players on the line constantly against Miami was ballsy as fuck.

Also, the strip - I don't think I've ever seen anything like that any other time.

Oswaldandme

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares?
1882...1992....jerk off a goat

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares?
1882...1992....jerk off a goat

If YOU don't care, then why TF did you post here ? Posters like you will make me call it a Night here on "The Hoop."

If YOU are the quality of late-night poster that's going on here, well, I see why this site has to depend so heavily on advertisements.

Get better posters than YOU, and maybe I won't get some damn Chris Pine faux-Captain Kirk advertisements on some channel that nobody watches.

Or you can go back to not bothering me, or addressing me unless I address you first. We'd all be much happier that way.

Oswaldandme

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If YOU don't care, then why TF did you post here ? Posters like you will make me call it a Night here on "The Hoop."

If YOU are the quality of late-night poster that's going on here, well, I see why this site has to depend so heavily on advertisements.

Get better posters than YOU, and maybe I won't get some damn Chris Pine faux-Captain Kirk advertisements on some channel that nobody watches.

Or you can go back to not bothering me, or addressing me unless I address you first. We'd all be much happier that way.
You're making me masturbate.

Oswaldandme

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh GOD!!!!