• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1990 - 2015 NFL Draft : CHAT

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might owe Nos half my winnings.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pick is in... I actually posted Walter jones when I selected Larry Allen but remembered I was second to last so I erased it and then 500 grabbed him and the next guy on my list lol... :L

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@UK Cowboy

I just watched the youtube fight of your son. Let me tell you what I think and remember I know jack shit about fighting (ive been in 3 fights and blocked every punch with my face).

I believe if your son didn't get the guy to tap and if it went to the judges that the other guy would have won. It appeared the other guy landed a lot more punches (and missed more). Wow your son can take a punch and a punch and punch. I loved when Jones hit your son so hard and everyone in the stands said oooooohhhhh and the face Jones made when your son didn't go down was priceless. I swear I could read his mind and he said "oh fuck I hit him with all my power and this dude didn't flinch, fuck".

Congrats Jared my God man you are one strong man.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I texted EHB

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@UK Cowboy

I just watched the youtube fight of your son. Let me tell you what I think and remember I know jack shit about fighting (ive been in 3 fights and blocked every punch with my face).

I believe if your son didn't get the guy to tap and if it went to the judges that the other guy would have won. It appeared the other guy landed a lot more punches (and missed more). Wow your son can take a punch and a punch and punch. I loved when Jones hit your son so hard and everyone in the stands said oooooohhhhh and the face Jones made when your son didn't go down was priceless. I swear I could read his mind and he said "oh fuck I hit him with all my power and this dude didn't flinch, fuck".

Congrats Jared my God man you are one strong man.
I definitely thought Steve won the first round, Jared was winning the 2nd before the tap, and I'm confident he would have won the 3rd. Jared had a full tank, Steve was gassed. Steve is a heck of a fighter, about 6 years older, former marine and a heck of a nice young man. The last guy Jared beat was also top 10 in SW, just a huge guy, same deal, cardio wins out. That guy turned out to be a good guy too. All 5 guys Jared fought ended up becoming friends of his. Best part of it, Glory to God

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Full Draft Thread is up to date. EHB is picking now and @MilkSpiller22 is on deck. Logging off gents. Ive been busy all day texting you jerks and got us to 4 picks each.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn I'm so close to $100,000vCash

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't made 4 picks.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@femurov is OTC then Nos can make his pick so he can't stop complaining

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely thought Steve won the first round, Jared was winning the 2nd before the tap, and I'm confident he would have won the 3rd. Jared had a full tank, Steve was gassed. Steve is a heck of a fighter, about 6 years older, former marine and a heck of a nice young man. The last guy Jared beat was also top 10 in SW, just a huge guy, same deal, cardio wins out. That guy turned out to be a good guy too. All 5 guys Jared fought ended up becoming friends of his. Best part of it, Glory to God

I agree the guy won round 1 but I think a couple of the better shots he got was from Jared getting the hair out of his face... I had started to type my analysis but got taken away... I was going to say Steve ran out of gas thinking he'd knock Jared out... You're son impressed me on 2 things that you need to have IMO to be successful in MMA... He can take some punches, and his ability to find the opening and slip in to apply submissions... He was real smooth from slugging it out to latching on... If he can learn to apply his locks quicker, that might have been over in the first... You could see the table turn I the second round, I knew he'd get the submission as he looked fresh the entire fight... A choke is hard to get IMO with you're boy being a long thinner guy, but with his ability to get into his opponents body so easily I think arm bars would be a huge weapon for him... Again, at such a young age he looked pretty good... I will admit though, when he was getting hit in the first round I was thinking "he can't keep taking those", but he took more and kept going strong lol... He's got a hell of a chin... :nod:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree the guy won round 1 but I think a couple of the better shots he got was from Jared getting the hair out of his face... I had started to type my analysis but got taken away... I was going to say Steve ran out of gas thinking he'd knock Jared out... You're son impressed me on 2 things that you need to have IMO to be successful in MMA... He can take some punches, and his ability to find the opening and slip in to apply submissions... He was real smooth from slugging it out to latching on... If he can learn to apply his locks quicker, that might have been over in the first... You could see the table turn I the second round, I knew he'd get the submission as he looked fresh the entire fight... A choke is hard to get IMO with you're boy being a long thinner guy, but with his ability to get into his opponents body so easily I think arm bars would be a huge weapon for him... Again, at such a young age he looked pretty good... I will admit though, when he was getting hit in the first round I was thinking "he can't keep taking those", but he took more and kept going strong lol... He's got a hell of a chin... :nod:
Jareds ground game is ahead of his stand-up at this point. Once Jared shot and took him down, he dominated him. If you notice in the first round, Steve would stand up any time they went down, even if he were on top. Jareds ground instructor is one of the most respected guys in the southwest, and his ground is sick. He has had 9 fighters, only 1 loss by tap out ever, 50 fights in. We felt he could have shot at any time and won the fight, but the whole point of fighting as an amateur is working on your weaknesses, so we took it to him. He needs to work on his hands placement, and of course, get rid of the Sam from Supernatural look, but we're happy with his improvement. He was offered a Title shot with WFC, but it was for next month, and we want him to wait till around March. I can tell you this... I wasn't the least bit nervous before my own fight, but I shit water before each of his lol

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jareds ground game is ahead of his stand-up at this point. Once Jared shot and took him down, he dominated him. If you notice in the first round, Steve would stand up any time they went down, even if he were on top. Jareds ground instructor is one of the most respected guys in the southwest, and his ground is sick. He has had 9 fighters, only 1 loss by tap out ever, 50 fights in. We felt he could have shot at any time and won the fight, but the whole point of fighting as an amateur is working on your weaknesses, so we took it to him. He needs to work on his hands placement, and of course, get rid of the Sam from Supernatural look, but we're happy with his improvement. He was offered a Title shot with WFC, but it was for next month, and we want him to wait till around March. I can tell you this... I wasn't the least bit nervous before my own fight, but I shit water before each of his lol

Yeah I noticed lol... Steve was not trying to see the ground at all... Didn't think about getting in the work I agree it's best to try and get as much work as possible... Hand placement is what I was talking about more so... There was a part where he had his legs wrapped around Steve and it looked like he was trying to figure out a way to get a better hold... As he gets more time in and out of the ring I think that will come natural... I think you guys are doing great work...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I noticed lol... Steve was not trying to see the ground at all... Didn't think about getting in the work I agree it's best to try and get as much work as possible... Hand placement is what I was talking about more so... There was a part where he had his legs wrapped around Steve and it looked like he was trying to figure out a way to get a better hold... As he gets more time in and out of the ring I think that will come natural... I think you guys are doing great work...
Thanks Buddy. Yeah, I know the part you were talking about, when the boys rolled into that spot, the only way you can get that hold to work is if you can pull their arm across, and Steve knew what was coming and had anchored, and he was just too damn strong lol, so we were yelling for him to let it go so he didn't get mounted.
You'll have to come see us in March Bro, looks like we are either fighting in Alexandria or New Orleans.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Buddy. Yeah, I know the part you were talking about, when the boys rolled into that spot, the only way you can get that hold to work is if you can pull their arm across, and Steve knew what was coming and had anchored, and he was just too damn strong lol, so we were yelling for him to let it go so he didn't get mounted.
You'll have to come see us in March Bro, looks like we are either fighting in Alexandria or New Orleans.

Sounds like a plan... Keep me posted so I can work it out, neither place is far from me and I can take the family on a road trip! That sounded better in college... :L

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a plan... Keep me posted so I can work it out, neither place is far from me and I can take the family on a road trip! That sounded better in college... :L
HaHa, he's 20, so the traditional after party is a Team IMEX FIGHT Club grub down at IHOP

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nos is OTC and I texted him

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Full draft thread is up to date and now we wait for sleepy head to wake up, drive to work then make his pick at 10:30.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope nos is ok. He is OTC till noon.