• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1980's +4 NFL Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lemme get caught up fellas...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 to 1? I'd say 100 to 1 is more like it, and even that is being to optimistic. I don't really blame Sting he just doesn't know what we know. You can't just put together 30 random people and expect everyone to stay involved.

Thing is it's still the first round and it's it's taking forever, what happens when we get into the 5th, 6th, 7th rounds when all the good players are gone and we are selecting nobodies? The answer is there will be like 7 people picking and the other 20 will be gone.
Sting is the one I tried to talk to lol. Shane and I both suggested a full draft thread, and he comes back with a post that says ''see post 5 page 1''....you are right, 100-1 is more like it

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sting is the one I tried to talk to lol. Shane and I both suggested a full draft thread, and he comes back with a post that says ''see post 5 page 1''....you are right, 100-1 is more like it

I did PM him about having a seperate thread showing the draft, now there is one. It's not even so much how it's being run that will kill it it's you cant just have 30 random people it just wont work people lose interest after the good players are gone. He rushed to get it started instead of getting people he knew or that others knew that would stay active.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the majority here.

It is not fair that I have both Manning and Barry Sanders. But, thems the breaks.

OmaHA!

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did PM him about having a seperate thread showing the draft, now there is one. It's not even so much how it's being run that will kill it it's you cant just have 30 random people it just wont work people lose interest after the good players are gone. He rushed to get it started instead of getting people he knew or that others knew that would stay active.

I was surprised you guys let me in the first draft, these are usually tight knit groups. I am glad you guys made room

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we count this NBA draft as the NBA draft, and skip it here??? Lets get to hockey or billiards...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was surprised you guys let me in the first draft, these are usually tight knit groups. I am glad you guys made room

We are a close knit group but we are different in the fact we dont have a bunch of guys who think they are smarter than everyone else which usually destroys things like this, I guess Uk and myself kinda act that way sometimes or at least did in the past but for the most part everyone gets along pretty well now, last summer and fall we sure did have some pretty big fights but it's calmed down quite a bit from then once we realized Milk was just a crazy glue sniffin racist.

Hey fellas, member when Ritz wanted to beat me up? lolzzzzz oh those were the days.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are a close knit group but we are different in the fact we dont have a bunch of guys who think they are smarter than everyone else which usually destroys things like this, I guess Uk and myself kinda act that way sometimes or at least did in the past but for the most part everyone gets along pretty well now, last summer and fall we sure did have some pretty big fights but it's calmed down quite a bit from then once we realized Milk was just a crazy glue sniffin racist.

Hey fellas, member when Ritz wanted to beat me up? lolzzzzz oh those were the days.
Yeah, I would say Nos and I come off as the two biggest know it all's, but I have a ton if respect for all the guys in our group.... and you too Ritzy....truth is, we'd like to add a few more good guys. TLance seems to know his stuff over there

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I would say Nos and I come off as the two biggest know it all's, but I have a ton if respect for all the guys in our group.... and you too Ritzy....truth is, we'd like to add a few more good guys. TLance seems to know his stuff over there

Yeah ive thought about sending him a PM to see if he'd like to join us, he does come off as a bit of a know it all but I like a different perspective...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah ive thought about sending him a PM to see if he'd like to join us, he does come off as a bit of a know it all but I like a different perspective...

Tlance is big in the fantasy boards... doesn't really go elsewhere too often...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milk you gonna pick er what?