• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1956 - 2005 NFL Partners Cap Draft : CHAT

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, everyone stay in your lane and make him throw the ball...
What lanes? Bullet commands a safety over the top no matter who is on him. Rice commands a double..Sayers one on one vs a Backer LOL? He's running for days. He might not be a starter in either half, but I will take him in the WC

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda hard to run when you have some of the best d-lineman swarming you up and snapping something under the pile :laugh3:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda hard to run when you have some of the best d-lineman swarming you up and snapping something under the pile :laugh3:

You can pretty much say that about every QB though... I don't like the Vick pick in this draft but he did have some get up and go.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jon Ogden, Larry Allen, Bruce Matthews, Erik Williams, Lorenzo Neal...kinda hard to swarm when lying on your back:nod:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did create a beautiful excel spread sheet while on pain meds last night for him.
Dude, I saw those pictures. You're a good man Charlie Brown. If a High School kid attacked me like that, I would put his ass down hard and look for another gig.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I saw those pictures. You're a good man Charlie Brown. If a High School kid attacked me like that, I would put his ass down hard and look for another gig.

Thanks man. His mom has 2 other kids at that school. I feel bad for that family. Truly hope they get the help they need. My student will probably be suspended 10 days after spring break next week. They will try to kick him out but there is no place else for kids to go. My school is basically last resort before jail. My kid is to young for jail. Under 12 I believe in Florida the kid has to kill someone to go to prison.

Troy when I was being choked my military almost kicked in and I was going to go upper cut to his chin between his arms that were choking me but I would have never gotten another job again and would probably go to jail. Yes it's not fair they can do whatever they want to teachers but if you put your hands on them then you get in trouble. I make $14,000. Let that sit in for a bit. Hospitalized twice in 4months and get paid only $14k. My wife and I will be talking tomorrow about another job because $14k is not worth being crippled and raising 2 young kids for.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I texted 500

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flat on their backs, with sheets pulled over their faces...:rip:

I'm sure Big Teddy and Bruce Smith will. I dont think they have ever been on their backs since they were 1

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Big Teddy and Bruce Smith will. I dont think they have ever been on their backs since they were 1
Ogden on Smith, Larry Allen on Ted, Lorenzo Neal leading the way for Earl...till Vick rolls out. Vick is short yardage and goal line only. Anyone who doesn't think that's a nightmare is nuts lol

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I texted femur

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ogden on Smith, Larry Allen on Ted, Lorenzo Neal leading the way for Earl...till Vick rolls out. Vick is short yardage and goal line only. Anyone who doesn't think that's a nightmare is nuts lol

You need to double team both when you piss them off lol

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is the first round matchup UK vs Shane

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks man. His mom has 2 other kids at that school. I feel bad for that family. Truly hope they get the help they need. My student will probably be suspended 10 days after spring break next week. They will try to kick him out but there is no place else for kids to go. My school is basically last resort before jail. My kid is to young for jail. Under 12 I believe in Florida the kid has to kill someone to go to prison.

Troy when I was being choked my military almost kicked in and I was going to go upper cut to his chin between his arms that were choking me but I would have never gotten another job again and would probably go to jail. Yes it's not fair they can do whatever they want to teachers but if you put your hands on them then you get in trouble. I make $14,000. Let that sit in for a bit. Hospitalized twice in 4months and get paid only $14k. My wife and I will be talking tomorrow about another job because $14k is not worth being crippled and raising 2 young kids for.
No it isn't worth it. I would think if you were attacked and restrained them with a joint manipulation to simply control them, you would be within your rights to sue them if you were disciplined .You have a right to defend your person