• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1956 - 2005 NFL Partners Cap Draft : CHAT

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys brought jokes today, huh?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text 500

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text UK...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New Rims.jpg

New wheels, the lighting doesn't do 'em justice. I like them more than I thought I would...

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well today I was hospitalized again by a student. He ran off, threw a rock and hit me in the back with it. I stopped him from entering the cafeteria where he immediately starting choking me 3xs, we tumbled to the ground and I hit my head on the wall when I fell. I came out of the daze to him choking me and teachers rushed to get him off me. While his brother said I'll kill for putting your hands on my brother. I showed him my hands where up and his brother still choking me. We got my student up and out of cafeteria and that's when he bit me and had to rip my skin from his mouth. I filed chargers and then later went to ER where cat scan was normal and it was just a cervical sprain and minor head injury. So basically I'm saying happy Friday bitches.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in MS like wlk. I actually might move to Texas sometime just not sure when.

I am thinking really hard about moving to TX so let's move in with Nos and have our 3 companies or 3sum.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well today I was hospitalized again by a student. He ran off, threw a rock and hit me in the back with it. I stopped him from entering the cafeteria where he immediately starting choking me 3xs, we tumbled to the ground and I hit my head on the wall when I fell. I came out of the daze to him choking me and teachers rushed to get him off me. While his brother said I'll kill for putting your hands on my brother. I showed him my hands where up and his brother still choking me. We got my student up and out of cafeteria and that's when he bit me and had to rip my skin from his mouth. I filed chargers and then later went to ER where cat scan was normal and it was just a cervical sprain and minor head injury. So basically I'm saying happy Friday bitches.

Holy shit man. And I thought I was having a rough day because I skipped coffee. Get well dude.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You need a new job man...one of these days you wont be so lucky man :tsk:

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've literally never seen a teacher attacked and I've seen a ton of school fights and other crazy shit. I've seen the football team put 3 guys in the ER(still the craziest thing I've ever seen). I've seen stabbings. Even seen a gun pulled. Had a guy offer me crack rocks in the middle of class.

That's crazy that Ritz has had multiple instances of this.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come down to White Oak, a couple of free lessons, it never happens again....

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need a new job man...one of these days you wont be so lucky man :tsk:

Deal lets move to Texas. Move next door to Tommy and he will find me a janitor job at his work.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've literally never seen a teacher attacked and I've seen a ton of school fights and other crazy shit. I've seen the football team put 3 guys in the ER(still the craziest thing I've ever seen). I've seen stabbings. Even seen a gun pulled. Had a guy offer me crack rocks in the middle of class.

That's crazy that Ritz has had multiple instances of this.

2 ER visits in the past 4 months. This school is behavioral students meaning they cant cut it in other schools or was kicked out and they end up in my school.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come down to White Oak, a couple of free lessons, it never happens again....

Oh please I dont want listens from you. I want them from Jared :kk:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit man. And I thought I was having a rough day because I skipped coffee. Get well dude.

I am sorry for your rough day Sushi. At least I can say I did have my coffee and a soda for energy before the ordeal.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in MS like wlk. I actually might move to Texas sometime just not sure when.

Well damn three of us have lived in Mississippi, that's for some reason kinda weird...

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 ER visits in the past 4 months. This school is behavioral students meaning they cant cut it in other schools or was kicked out and they end up in my school.

Ahh gotcha. My school wasn't as rough as yours for sure.

But the crazy fight I was talking about was that these wannabe gangsters approached one of the smaller members of the football team in the bathroom. They were smoking and thought the football guy was giving them the side eye, so they jumped him and burned him with a cigarette on his neck.

Word got out and at lunch, at lunch the football team, cornered the three dudes by the cafeteria. All the lunch servers shut their windows (which was really steel shades) and shit popped off. One guy ran in and socked one of the guys in the face. The other two were kind of shocked because there were like 20 guys surround them and didn't know what to do. Eventually all hell broke loose and it was literally 20 dudes whooping 3 guys asses. 2 of the guys had to be taken off in stretchers. The other guy was able to walk out, but his eye was like popping out of the socket. Blood was everywhere. It was insane. They shut school down for the rest of the week (2 days).

Flash forward to 2 years later and I'm in community college. I'm talking with this dude next to me and he said he went to my same high school, same year as me. I didn't remember him so I asked him more and he said he only went there for like 1 month and had to transfer. Said he got beat up and they forced him to transfer to another school. Found out he was one of the dudes in that fight. He told me that it wasn't the three of him that jumped him, but one of his asshole friends who sucker punched the original football guy while he was taking a piss, then burned him with a cigarette by himself. Two of them didn't do anything and were just there. He said he broke 4 ribs and had a myriad of other injuries.