• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1956 - 2005 NFL Partners Cap Draft : CHAT

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright @Ritzarmy and @femurov either know anything about Columbia Maryland...? are you near there Fem or know any baseball people there...? Do either of you prefer one over the other and why (Fairfax vs Columbia)...? Oh and what's the baseball situation in the areas, especially you Fem since you're about the same age range with your son... and when does the season for league start, what league(s) do you guys offer out there...?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright @Ritzarmy and @femurov either know anything about Columbia Maryland...? are you near there Fem or know any baseball people there...? Do either of you prefer one over the other and why (Fairfax vs Columbia)...? Oh and what's the baseball situation in the areas, especially you Fem since you're about the same age range with your son... and when does the season for league start, what league(s) do you guys offer out there...?

Are you moving to Maryland?

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I prefer fairfax just because I know the school education is amazing there (don't base it on me some apples are born rotten) Traffic sucks in VA & MD. Baseball I believe Northen Va is better. My parents can show you around Fairfax if you need.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you moving to Maryland?

Either there or Virginia... Univision bought out my wife's company and they're starting to try and to ramp it up so they want her in NY or D.C.... we decided D.C. areas for the schools and apparently those are the 2 best so we're looking hard at them... talks started around December but they offered 10gs to relocate so it's kinda in our court now... we saw some really nice houses in Fairfax but it looks like Columbia gives you a little more bang for your buck... either way I told her I didn't want the boys to miss out on a season so I want to either go like now or after the season... :hope:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I prefer fairfax just because I know the school education is amazing there (don't base it on me some apples are born rotten) Traffic sucks in VA & MD. Baseball I believe Northen Va is better. My parents can show you around Fairfax if you need.

My wife has a cousin that lives there, a freakin neurosurgeon (I might be the biggest married well above me case ever :yes:)... he says it's the most wonderful place on the face of the earth lol

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either there or Virginia... Univision bought out my wife's company and they're starting to try and to ramp it up so they want her in NY or D.C.... we decided D.C. areas for the schools and apparently those are the 2 best so we're looking hard at them... talks started around December but they offered 10gs to relocate so it's kinda in our court now... we saw some really nice houses in Fairfax but it looks like Columbia gives you a little more bang for your buck... either way I told her I didn't want the boys to miss out on a season so I want to either go like now or after the season... :hope:

I know we talked about this before but I didnt realize it would happen so soon, moving to Maryland from Mississippi will be like moving to a different country.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife has a cousin that lives there, a freakin neurosurgeon (I might be the biggest married well above me case ever :yes:)... he says it's the most wonderful place on the face of the earth lol

I was in Chantilly which is in Fairfax. Amazing place. I do miss it a lot.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we talked about this before but I didnt realize it would happen so soon, moving to Maryland from Mississippi will be like moving to a different country.

You and me both... apparently one of the big wigs went to NY in Feb and said they needed start thinking bigger and start now... he asked how come my wife isn't doing more panels and things like that and they said she lives too far and he said move her lol... they started talking a couple of weeks ago and it's on!

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am pretty close to Columbia, but our little leagues don't play teams that far away. Our season is about to start. Evaluations are this weekend and the draft is next week. I am actually coaching Scott's team this year. We have T-ball, machine pitch, player/coach pitch (which Scott is in), then 10U, 12U. and on up. There are a few travel teams in the area as well. My boss actually coaches his son's travel team (13 or 14 yo) and they go all over the coast to play. He has a tourney coming up in South Carolina.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember you said you were thinking about moving. Let me know if you need a real estate hook up. I have a few guys that are in the business.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember you said you were thinking about moving. Let me know if you need a real estate hook up. I have a few guys that are in the business.

Will do...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am pretty close to Columbia, but our little leagues don't play teams that far away. Our season is about to start. Evaluations are this weekend and the draft is next week. I am actually coaching Scott's team this year. We have T-ball, machine pitch, player/coach pitch (which Scott is in), then 10U, 12U. and on up. There are a few travel teams in the area as well. My boss actually coaches his son's travel team (13 or 14 yo) and they go all over the coast to play. He has a tourney coming up in South Carolina.

Damn it... yeah ours is about to start next week as well, was hoping you guys started later... that would mean we'd have to move like tomorrow get there and sign up lol... I guess I'll just hope we stay until July which is when Allstars would end here... not really looking at Dash joining a travel team yet, a wise man named Troy told me let em play league until he gets older and get him with a good trainer now... I think he's on to something there... Walker may be ready but I'd like to do the same with him, but he's 12 now so his time is almost up... thanks for that info and I will be in touch about the real estate...