• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

18 months?

Spam only

Holy Hell
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and thats what im worried about
no way would it be about money if he leaves

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny in a way, because I grew up in a house where sports was not paramount. My father knew what was going on but never really watched anything other than the Super Bowl. He always said that everyone involved made too much money and he worked too hard to just give it to them when they didn't care about the fans. As a kid, I was like "yeah whatever dad." I'm at the point now where I realize why he felt so strongly about it. I always knew he was right, hell we all do. But he actually backed up the talk and never went to a game unless I begged him to take me. And he never spent money on jerseys or memorabilia.

I think I love sports too much to ever give it up entirely, but these leagues are really trying to test me. They might push me too far one day.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Indian I agree 100% we will always come back because let's face it hockey in the middle of winter 20 degrees outside Tuesday night what else are you going to do? But as i have gotten older the less I'm into it say 10 years ago. I mean I am still up to date know if they won or lost but as you get older its just not as Important.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indian I agree 100% we will always come back because let's face it hockey in the middle of winter 20 degrees outside Tuesday night what else are you going to do? But as i have gotten older the less I'm into it say 10 years ago. I mean I am still up to date know if they won or lost but as you get older its just not as Important.

And then ya die

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If the season gets canceled I can see this going into next year.