• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

18 and counting

Stinky Britches

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Felix!

help us get to 17 by midnight

and might I add a

Stinky Britches

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to get healthy at this point

im hoping they finish this division before the angels

then give some key players some more rest

that's getting healthy

not taking the angels for granted, but the rangers have the ability to wrap this up before that series

we will see though

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree we need to put the division away before that final Angels series and then give the key players ans starting pitchers some rest

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree we need to put the division away before that final Angels series and then give the key players ans starting pitchers some rest

I'd still pitch our starters on their regular schedule. I'd just limit them to 3-4 innings to make sure they're not rusty when the playoffs begin.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd still pitch our starters on their regular schedule. I'd just limit them to 3-4 innings to make sure they're not rusty when the playoffs begin.

you know CJ won't like that. look at last night

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt he'd care about a meaningless game in september when we're trying to get ready for the playoffs.

then why did he fight so hard to stay in a game last night that was meaningless after the 6th inning. according to the team he was already campaigning to go the distance long after the game for all practical purposes was over.

when CJ is in the game he does NOT want to leave and would throw a fit if Wash tried to take him out early in an game

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then why did he fight so hard to stay in a game last night that was meaningless after the 6th inning. according to the team he was already campaigning to go the distance long after the game for all practical purposes was over.

when CJ is in the game he does NOT want to leave and would throw a fit if Wash tried to take him out early in an game

Because he'd never thrown a complete game shut-out. He knew he had a chance and wanted to get it done. I'm sure he'll know that it's more important to be pitching Game 1 of the ALDS than a meaningless game 1 against the Angels. If he pitches game 1 against the Angels then he'll be in line for game 2 of the ALDS. But if he just throws a couple of innings then I think he'd be good to go for the ALDS.

:vee: Just because it looks cool!

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are no meaningless games ...

This is true. Every team is going to lose their fair share. Pretty much guaranteed to lose 60 every year. It is what you do with all the others that are very important no matter when they come. If you just give away games here and there ala what the Cardinals did this season then you wind up on the outside looking in when the playoffs start. Cardinals blew a ton of games they should have won and they should actually be right in the hunt but because they didn't have their bullpen straightened out early they proved to not be good enough.