• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #12 Oregon @ #25 Washington | 12:30PM PT | ABC

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dPurifiedWater2.jpg.750x750_q85ss0_progressive.jpg

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are soooooooooooo close!! Fuck bottled water though, full of them microplastics, better to filter your own water into a stainless steel vacuum insulated cup mmmmkay :D

H2o > All

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are soooooooooooo close!! Fuck bottled water though, full of them microplastics, better to filter your own water into a stainless steel vacuum insulated cup mmmmkay :D

H2o > All
I keep a 64oz ThermoFlask on my desk at work that I fill up at least once a day.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta pump those numbers up, unless you meant to say REFILL not fill. :D
I usually end up drinking one and a half a day while I’m at work then drink unsweetened tea at home.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually end up drinking one and a half a day while I’m at work then drink unsweetened tea at home.
I tried the tea thing when i gave up everything else, its not bad but i prefer just water. I was doing unsweetened too avoiding all added sugars and sweeteners in everything so yea. There was a pepermint one that tasted good but seemed like it would be better around winter after a good snow shoveling. (lets be honest i dont shovel snow anymore i have 2 snowblowers lmfao)

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried the tea thing when i gave up everything else, its not bad but i prefer just water. I was doing unsweetened too avoiding all added sugars and sweeteners in everything so yea. There was a pepermint one that tasted good but seemed like it would be better around winter after a good snow shoveling. (lets be honest i dont shovel snow anymore i have 2 snowblowers lmfao)
This is going to be my last winter without need of a shovel. Getting a house next year and all of my free time will be spent doing yard work.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is going to be my last winter without need of a shovel. Getting a house next year and all of my free time will be spent doing yard work.
Ha i used to shovel my driveway and push a lawn mower now i got a self propelled mower (not big enough to justify a riding) and a electric and gas snowblower cuz i mean hey what if you forget to get gas in the middle of a snow storm right and hey gas is great for mobility :D

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha i used to shovel my driveway and push a lawn mower now i got a self propelled mower (not big enough to justify a riding) and a electric and gas snowblower cuz i mean hey what if you forget to get gas in the middle of a snow storm right and hey gas is great for mobility :D
I have a shovel now that I just use for my walkway for the townhouse because the complex has maintenance that “shovel” but it’s with cheap plastic shit that leaves a layer of ice and they just do a single line. So I go through and do the full walkway and get up all the snow/slush/ice so my wife doesn’t fall on her ass and I have to hear about it for the next 18 months.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a shovel now that I just use for my walkway for the townhouse because the complex has maintenance that “shovel” but it’s with cheap plastic shit that leaves a layer of ice and they just do a single line. So I go through and do the full walkway and get up all the snow/slush/ice so my wife doesn’t fall on her ass and I have to hear about it for the next 18 months.
Yea i used to enjoy the workout but then the past few years at least once or twice got a ton of heavy snow that i was just like fuck this bullshit, went out and bought 2 snow blowers lol. I have a extra long driveway because i have 2 garages one attached then another double in the back of the house, its a royal pita cuz it goes up a hill too shoveling that sucked falling on the ice etc before i could get it salted.

Enough for me :D When i lived in town homes always had to do the same thing with the walk ways and of course the hired help were never there when you needed them on the big snows or they were there waaaaaaaaay too soon and not back til the next day after it had snowed more.