• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Man. This team sure is folding under the pressure.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:madgrin:

Good times. Rangers win! Rangers win!

ashcan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I say let's turn the screws even more, Rangers. Win tomorrow night and take it to 10. Then, just to be jackasses, win on Friday while the Angels lose to Balt. That would leave Texas with 8 games before the final series, the Angels with 9. If we win the SEA series up there, and win the other two against OAK and SEA down here, that means the Angels couldn't lose anymore than, say, 2 prior to the last series. We got this if we just win series.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I say let's turn the screws even more, Rangers. Win tomorrow night and take it to 10. Then, just to be jackasses, win on Friday while the Angels lose to Balt. That would leave Texas with 8 games before the final series, the Angels with 9. If we win the SEA series up there, and win the other two against OAK and SEA down here, that means the Angels couldn't lose anymore than, say, 2 prior to the last series. We got this if we just win series.

Yea ... but more valuable for TEX is to just concentrate on winning every AB ... every inning ... every game no matter who they are playing. Target is catching and passing DET. TEX does that they don't have to worry about LAA behind them.

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea ... but more valuable for TEX is to just concentrate on winning every AB ... every inning ... every game no matter who they are playing. Target is catching and passing DET. TEX does that they don't have to worry about LAA behind them.

I agree because we are going to play Detroit in the ALCS and hopefully we'll have home field advantage. It really sucks that the NL has homefield for the WS again, although I was happy the NL had it last year because I was able to go to games 3-5.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I agree because we are going to play Detroit in the ALCS and hopefully we'll have home field advantage. It really sucks that the NL has homefield for the WS again, although I was happy the NL had it last year because I was able to go to games 3-5.

Maybe we'd be better off getting to the post season first before discounting the ALDS opponent. Objective first is ALW and achieving ALDS HFA in the process. That's a good first step.

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we'd be better off getting to the post season first before discounting the ALDS opponent. Objective first is ALW and achieving ALDS HFA in the process. That's a good first step.

I'm sorry but is there something wrong with having confidence in our team? Am I wrong to believe we will beat the Red Sox in the ALDS?
I'm not discounting the Red Sox I just think we're better than they are.

And the objective is to win the World Series. Yeah, we have to make it to the playoffs to win the World Series but I'm not going to be happy with just going to the playoffs.

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 of the next 13 against AL West competition.....

.... I like the Rangers odds.

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm sorry but is there something wrong with having confidence in our team? Am I wrong to believe we will beat the Red Sox in the ALDS?
I'm not discounting the Red Sox I just think we're better than they are.

And the objective is to win the World Series. Yeah, we have to make it to the playoffs to win the World Series but I'm not going to be happy with just going to the playoffs.

Some people think that discussing things like that is somehow going to translate to poor play on the field for the Rangers, or that the team is reading this board and taking our comments to heart.

I for one will be very satisfied with a playoff birth. Only 8 teams make it each year. Not every team can be the Yankees and pay for a title every 4 years. Although, that TV contract is going to insure the Rangers have the funds to be in this thing for years to come.