• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #11 Tennessee vs #2 Michigan

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only McGary was healthy.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some sore ass 'team sec' fans up in this mutha. Man, you guys are some sorry sacks of dog shit. :bawling:

Good game Vols. You capitalized on huge Michigan turnovers and fought while we squandered a 15 point lead...again.

This routine of blowing games wide open, then sitting on a lead, has been a recurring theme all season. We'll need to keep it full throttle, to advance to the Final Four.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some sore ass 'team sec' fans up in this mutha. Man, you guys are some sorry sacks of dog shit. :bawling:

Good game Vols. You capitalized on huge Michigan turnovers and fought while we squandered a 15 point lead...again.

This routine of blowing games wide open, then sitting on a lead, has been a recurring theme all season. We'll need to keep it full throttle, to advance to the Final Four.
Beilein is like Jamie Dixon at Pitt. A horrible coach when the game is on the line..

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see a Michigan-Louisville rematch..:agree:

Hell yeah, that's the revenge match I want.

UK is big, we aren't matched well for them, but they lack serious experience and cohesiveness. Michigan would have to connect for 40 minutes.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just too bad LeVert doesn't get credit for that steal on Stokes, during the charge....picked his ass like a booger.

And too bad Burke didn't get credit for that clean block on Siva in the national championship last season.

:suds:

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just too bad LeVert doesn't get credit for that steal on Stokes, during the charge....picked his ass like a booger.

And too bad Burke didn't get credit for that clean block on Siva in the national championship last season.

Levert actually had and awful game offensively..

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Levert actually had and awful game offensively..

Yea, but he still came up with 5 assists (probably could have doubled that had he shot less). Solid defensive play.

Levert needs to be inbounding the ball late in games and tight situations (maybe even Walton). Spike is too damn short and indecisive. Beilein also needs to draw up better plays...run a picket fence...something. Just getting hammered under pressure.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously?

Yah, let's eliminate onenofnthe reasons why March Madness is so great!!

DOOOOOOOH!!

For every cinderella, we have 5+ joke games.

I think the tourney would be better served with teams like Tenn, SMU, Mizz, etc. in the mix rather than Albany, Manhattan, etc.

Just my opinion... I love seeing good games.

And as much as people love cinderella's, when is the last time one won it all?