• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #11 Tennessee vs #2 Michigan

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morgan actually had a decent game overall. But I cannot wait until he graduates.. I want some real bigs on this team goddammit.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was fucking obscene. I was sure the call was on the Michigan guard slapping his hand.

Wow...that was just terrible. Terrible job by UM and a terrible loss for UT. :puke:

How about you stfu with your SEC bias.. Michigan dominated most of this game.. Tennessee cameback thanks to a phantom call that went their way..

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whew.... GO BLUE!!!:nod:

SpartyNash13

Spartan Dawg
Hoopla Cash
$ 963.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no guarantee UT would have scored so I'm not gonna say Michigan didn't deserve to win, but you have to let the players decide that and only call a foul when absolutely necessary.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would have been a clean steal anyways.. It was a horrible call.. And I don't buy it being a makeup.. I don't think the right call changes the outcome of the game though..

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morgan actually had a decent game overall. But I cannot wait until he graduates.. I want some real bigs on this team goddammit.

Agreed Michigan needs some tall Big Boys..

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee losing is not the refs fault. It their lack of defense and allowing guys to simply stand around behind the 3 point line taking uncontested shots. Once Tennessee stopped doing that, the game turned their way and they fought back from a 12 point deficit. For a middle of the road SEC team to take the Big10 winner to the ropes is a statement. Actually Tennessee had a great shot of winning that game.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about you stfu with your SEC bias.. Michigan dominated most of this game.. Tennessee cameback thanks to a phantom call that went their way..

If Michigan has any self respect, they'll forfeit this game. That was just ridiculous.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was just giving you shit Sucks. Had to. You name dropped Maxiell.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee losing is not the refs fault. It their lack of defense and allowing guys to simply stand around behind the 3 point line taking uncontested shots. Once Tennessee stopped doing that, the game turned their way and they fought back from a 12 point deficit. For a middle of the road SEC team to take the Big10 winner to the ropes is a statement. Actually Tennessee had a great shot of winning that game.

I don't want to hear this statement garbage.. You didn't see me posting about the statement Michigan made for the Big 10 last year when they made their run.. That is the most cliche shit ever..

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but that would have been a LeVert steal anyway. Agree it wasn't a charge, but it wasn't a block either. If no call was made Michigan would have had the ball anyway

Ball was knocked out of bounds

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you guys complaining about the play they reviewed that they gave to Tennessee? You realize that, at their discretion, they can choose to ignore (if it isn't 100% for sure) what is the likely outcome if the player was fouled and it wasn't called live? In that situation Morgan slapping Maymon's arm is part of the reason he couldn't secure the ball. Great call in that situation because they aren't allowed to retroactively mak the foul call, so instead the balls goes to the team that deserved it

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True. I posted before this game started that Michigan would win by 20 or more. I was also basing that on what we did to tenn 3 times this year, including when they were on the bubble and fought us hard that last game on a neutral court just trying to make the tourney which was uncertain at that time.

This shows why they need to dump the automatic bids and just take the best 64 teams.

I am glad I was wrong...good game to watch.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you guys complaining about the play they reviewed that they gave to Tennessee? You realize that, at their discretion, they can choose to ignore (if it isn't 100% for sure) what is the likely outcome if the player was fouled and it wasn't called live? In that situation Morgan slapping Maymon's arm is part of the reason he couldn't secure the ball. Great call in that situation because they aren't allowed to retroactively mak the foul call, so instead the balls goes to the team that deserved it

That was clearly Michigan's ball. And it wasn't a foul either..

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed