• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#11 Michigan @ #13 Wisconsin. Who ya got?

yodamode

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just put the team on Jonathan Taylor's back and y'all will be good

No need to ware him out early in the season. I think they have a solid passing game now so there's no reason to just feed JT when you have talented WR's and a QB who is actually good.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Wisky is aw good as they looked so far ( comp has been awful ) but they're still really good and winning in Madison is hard work . Michigan will really need to up their game from what they've shown so far to win. .

I'll say Badgers 20 Wolverines 16

Could you translate the bold for me please. TIA

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you translate the bold for me please. TIA
I don't think Wisky is as good as they've looked so far . Their competition has been awful

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's gonna come down to the lines. Our defense has pitched two shutouts, but our secondary still isn't very good. They are just looking good because the front seven kills people.

Before the season, I would have thought Michigan would win this game easily, but their OL has looked like crap. I think the two teams are pretty even, but I'll give us the win in Camp Randall by a score of something like 24-20.

yodamode

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's gonna come down to the lines. Our defense has pitched two shutouts, but our secondary still isn't very good. They are just looking good because the front seven kills people.

Before the season, I would have thought Michigan would win this game easily, but their OL has looked like crap. I think the two teams are pretty even, but I'll give us the win in Camp Randall by a score of something like 24-20.

I do like the safeties and the cornerbacks did seem close in coverage. However, they still are not facing top level WR's but I think the CB's are better than last year for sure. It will be interesting to see if Michigan takes advantage of JL's soft coverage scheme's and forces him to play tighter coverage.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say that is a pretty fair prediction. Michigan definately has playmakers so they can score some points but that defense has too many holes and new people to hold anyone down

:L

Michigan's defense wasn't the reason they struggled with Army. Army only put up 14 points in regulation.

You're the 3rd Michigan fan I've seen try to pass off that BS.

Even Rice held Army to 14 points in regulation.

You'd better hope Harbaugh found some offense in their bye week.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll take a nap because those offenses will put me to sleep.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to need to see the D do it against good offenses. It was not a typical badger D last year and while it looks better this year it's tough to gauge playing who they've played

Being Michigan could only put up 14 pts on Army in regulation, I don't think you're going to see it this weekend.

yodamode

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10-3, fuck that noise, I want 8-5 with a loss in a shitty bowl. :suds:

Oh and Wisky by 17.

Nice pick and I don't want them to struggle too much because then they might grow a brain and actually fire JH. I'm fine with 3-4 loses a year which is enough for them to keep believing they will win the BIG next year for the next decade.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Wisky is as good as they've looked so far . Their competition has been awful

61-0 and 49-0?

mkay

That is more than winning like you should. Those are Oklahoma, Ohio St, Alabama, and Clemson numbers against similar competition. Shit, Oklahoma and Ohio St give up between 14-21 points against similar competition.

Have you watched them? That is not the 'between the tackles' Wisconsin we've all gotten accustomed to over the past 10 years.
It's Wisconsin with the same lines, but with a QB that can spread the ball around.

yodamode

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got a tough team but boy.....

We ain't no pushover

I know and I'm looking forward to watching them play WI at Lambeau field and Wrigley field over the next two season. Those should be really fun. I've been waiting for decades to play ND and just hope JT stays for just one more year but it probably won't happen since you know millions of dollars and such.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
61-0 and 49-0?

mkay

That is more than winning like you should. Those are Oklahoma, Ohio St, Alabama, and Clemson numbers against similar competition. Shit, Oklahoma and Ohio St give up between 14-21 points against similar competition.

Have you watched them? That is not the 'between the tackles' Wisconsin we've all gotten accustomed to over the past 10 years.
It's Wisconsin with the same lines, but with a QB that can spread the ball around.
Yep and i watched Coan before this year too. Wisky is always good. I'm just not sure they're great . However there's no reason to think Michigan is either

yodamode

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep and i watched Coan before this year too. Wisky is always good. I'm just not sure they're great . However there's no reason to think Michigan is either

WI was flat out bad last year so you can't say always but for the most part they're good for the Majority of the time and once in a while they're great. Their issue is they haven't had the combination of a solid QB, HC, DC, defense, and offense ever. There's always been something that's weak and has thrown them off balance. As of right now they look like they finally have that combination of a great all around team but as you said they really haven't been tested. I think they're obviously better because last year those cupcakes were competing with us but now they blow them out which is something they haven't done since RW was there and even then the defense would allow some points.

yodamode

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final score prediction

Wisconsin 37

Michigan 10

After seeing Army shutdown Michigan for 14 points and Middle Tenn score 21 points on them combined with WI having their most complete team ever I would say this is a fair prediction and if anything conservative on my part. I've seen Patterson look below average in two games vs inferior opponents and that will just not be enough to get it done. Combine that with their rushing attack averaging under 3ypc vs Army and that's asking for a disaster. I think the two weeks off will help them a little bit but not enough.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WI was flat out bad last year so you can't say always but for the most part they're good for the Majority of the time and once in a while they're great. Their issue is they haven't had the combination of a solid QB, HC, DC, defense, and offense ever. There's always been something that's weak and has thrown them off balance. As of right now they look like they finally have that combination of a great all around team but as you said they really haven't been tested. I think they're obviously better because last year those cupcakes were competing with us but now they blow them out which is something they haven't done since RW was there and even then the defense would allow some points.
It's just so tough to say man . 2015 Wisky beat Troy, Kent and Hawaii like 120-3 but had lost to Bama to start the year so no one got too worked up . Maybe it's the real deal , maybe not . Either way you're still really good