• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#11 Michigan @ #13 Wisconsin. Who ya got?

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go watch the NFL if you like ties. :)
Fuck that noise, NFL has given up 2nd place to CFL (yep canada) in the pecking order of real sports. College ball (FBS) being #1

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was worried about this game, but after seeing all the predictions here — it all but assures a Michigan win. Wisconsin keeps it closer than the 38-13 win UM had last year against Wiscy, but still win.

Michigan 31
Wisconsin 17

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel the same way. Unless Harbs and Co. have really cleaned things up and the defense has figured something out its Wisky
I don't think Wisky is aw good as they looked so far ( comp has been awful ) but they're still really good and winning in Madison is hard work . Michigan will really need to up their game from what they've shown so far to win. .

I'll say Badgers 20 Wolverines 16

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan 31
Wisconsin 17

Shock the World

giphy.gif

yodamode

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was worried about this game, but after seeing all the predictions here — it all but assures a Michigan win. Wisconsin keeps it closer than the 38-13 win UM had last year against Wiscy, but still win.

Michigan 31
Wisconsin 17

This jinx logic doesn't work. Wisconsin is just the better all around team and better coached as well. Michigan might become a better offense later in the year but right now it's like watching the Bears. Badgers actually have a QB for the first time in nearly a decade and he can actually move faster than a sloth.

Last year was an anomaly year for Wisconsin and they're drastically better while Michigan looks worse than last season.

Improvements for Wisconsin:

Offense:

1.) New QB in Jack Coan as he's better than any QB Wisconsin's ever had with the exception of Russel Wilson. He's extremely accurrate, makes smart decisions, has pocket awareness, has decent mobility and pocket presence, and can throw it on a rope for the deep ball. I don't know where he will be drafted but he can actually make an NFL team and actually get play unlike the previous two QB's in Stave and Hornibrook.

2.) Johnathan Taylor: Dude increased his speed by running track and reports are he's hit a 4.30 a couple times in camp. He's improved his pass catching ability and it's shown already with 3 receiving TD's. The dude will go in the first round.

3.) Paul Chryst is calling the plays again. The play calling last year was going to the OC and it was dreadful. It was conservative, and boring. They looked worse than Iowa on the offensive side of the ball last year. PC has already shown he's going to open up the offense and took over the play calling this year.

4.) Cephus WR is back: after he was nearly taken out by the me too movement with fake sexual assualt charges he was proven innocent. The dude looks like Reggie Wayne on steroids and is even better than before. I see him being a first round or early second round pick.

5.) Defense:

a.) Healthy Giant Loudermilk at DE the 6'7 Monster is back and ready to eat QB's. The 5 star DE Rand is back after missing all last season. The DB's have more experience and add a great player out of Houston at the safety position. I think their weakness on defense is going to be the lack of depth at the CB position.

Biggest concern is their new kicker as he's 1/3 in his career. The kick and punt coverage are great but if they have a close game and it comes down to a FG over 45 yards I feel like he will miss.

Overall, this is the best all around Badgers team in their team history. This includes offense, defense, SPT's and coaching. I do believe RW was a better QB than Coan but the WR corps is insanely talented with Taylor, Cephus, Pyor and Danny Davis. I can see all of them going into the NFL and Taylor will be a high pick and Taylor will be a 4th rounder. Danny Davis reminds me of OBJ but it's difficult to judge him overall since he won't get the ball as much since there is too much talent on the team.

I can see this team going undefeated like a couple years ago but I still think OSU is a tough W despite Myer being gone.

yodamode

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Wisky is aw good as they looked so far ( comp has been awful ) but they're still really good and winning in Madison is hard work . Michigan will really need to up their game from what they've shown so far to win. .

Well, they've won their last two games by a score of 110 to 0 so that will be difficult to top vs BIG opponents. However, you must realize they have a vastly better QB in Coan now, return an NFL starting WR in Cephus, Paul Chryst is back to calling the plays and they actually use JT in the passing game now (oh and he's even faster than last year. Combine that with the defense returning monsters on at the DE position and the young secondary is now a bit more experienced than last season and added a solid transfer at the safety position. Overall, I would say they're as good as advertised. If anything they've held back as most of their starters are on the bench late in the third Q.

USF was a bowl team last year but they took a step back on offense with their new coach. Central Michigan is bad for sure. If anything I would say the teams that face WI in the future should test the backup CB's and continue to throw quick passes to the boundaries since JL plays soft coverage a majority of the time to not relinquish the big play.

I would say 20 to 16 is a safe bet but I can easily see Wisconsin winning by 20+ and wearing down that Michigan defense combined with forcing several TO's.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would say that is a pretty fair prediction. Michigan definately has playmakers so they can score some points but that defense has too many holes and new people to hold anyone down

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, they've won their last two games by a score of 110 to 0 so that will be difficult to top vs BIG opponents. However, you must realize they have a vastly better QB in Coan now, return an NFL starting WR in Cephus, Paul Chryst is back to calling the plays and they actually use JT in the passing game now (oh and he's even faster than last year. Combine that with the defense returning monsters on at the DE position and the young secondary is now a bit more experienced than last season and added a solid transfer at the safety position. Overall, I would say they're as good as advertised. If anything they've held back as most of their starters are on the bench late in the third Q.

USF was a bowl team last year but they took a step back on offense with their new coach. Central Michigan is bad for sure. If anything I would say the teams that face WI in the future should test the backup CB's and continue to throw quick passes to the boundaries since JL plays soft coverage a majority of the time to not relinquish the big play.

I would say 20 to 16 is a safe bet but I can easily see Wisconsin winning by 20+ and wearing down that Michigan defense combined with forcing several TO's.
I'm going to need to see the D do it against good offenses. It was not a typical badger D last year and while it looks better this year it's tough to gauge playing who they've played

yodamode

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to need to see the D do it against good offenses. It was not a typical badger D last year and while it looks better this year it's tough to gauge playing who they've played

Most certainly but I don't think there's too many high powered offenses on the WI schedule outside of OSU at the moment. But it's not likely they'll remain #1 in all major defensive statistical categories as we go through the BIG season. If the Badgers shutdown a high powered passing team that's when I know they're a complete defense.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This jinx logic doesn't work. Wisconsin is just the better all around team and better coached as well. Michigan might become a better offense later in the year but right now it's like watching the Bears. Badgers actually have a QB for the first time in nearly a decade and he can actually move faster than a sloth.

Last year was an anomaly year for Wisconsin and they're drastically better while Michigan looks worse than last season.

Improvements for Wisconsin:

Offense:

1.) New QB in Jack Coan as he's better than any QB Wisconsin's ever had with the exception of Russel Wilson. He's extremely accurrate, makes smart decisions, has pocket awareness, has decent mobility and pocket presence, and can throw it on a rope for the deep ball. I don't know where he will be drafted but he can actually make an NFL team and actually get play unlike the previous two QB's in Stave and Hornibrook.

2.) Johnathan Taylor: Dude increased his speed by running track and reports are he's hit a 4.30 a couple times in camp. He's improved his pass catching ability and it's shown already with 3 receiving TD's. The dude will go in the first round.

3.) Paul Chryst is calling the plays again. The play calling last year was going to the OC and it was dreadful. It was conservative, and boring. They looked worse than Iowa on the offensive side of the ball last year. PC has already shown he's going to open up the offense and took over the play calling this year.

4.) Cephus WR is back: after he was nearly taken out by the me too movement with fake sexual assualt charges he was proven innocent. The dude looks like Reggie Wayne on steroids and is even better than before. I see him being a first round or early second round pick.

5.) Defense:

a.) Healthy Giant Loudermilk at DE the 6'7 Monster is back and ready to eat QB's. The 5 star DE Rand is back after missing all last season. The DB's have more experience and add a great player out of Houston at the safety position. I think their weakness on defense is going to be the lack of depth at the CB position.

Biggest concern is their new kicker as he's 1/3 in his career. The kick and punt coverage are great but if they have a close game and it comes down to a FG over 45 yards I feel like he will miss.

Overall, this is the best all around Badgers team in their team history. This includes offense, defense, SPT's and coaching. I do believe RW was a better QB than Coan but the WR corps is insanely talented with Taylor, Cephus, Pyor and Danny Davis. I can see all of them going into the NFL and Taylor will be a high pick and Taylor will be a 4th rounder. Danny Davis reminds me of OBJ but it's difficult to judge him overall since he won't get the ball as much since there is too much talent on the team.

I can see this team going undefeated like a couple years ago but I still think OSU is a tough W despite Myer being gone.

That was way too much to read, so I will just say — UM put up 38 last year and basically return everyone on offense.

Final score just changed for me:
Michigan goes for 38 again
Wisconsin 17

yodamode

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was way too much to read, so I will just say — UM put up 38 last year and basically return everyone on offense.

Final score just changed for me:
Michigan goes for 38 again
Wisconsin 17

Okay buddy good luck with that.

Badgers 45

Michican't 3

Mich scores a late last second FG at the end of the game for a moral victory.

yodamode

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Middle Tennessee and Army both put up 21 points on Michican't.