• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#11 Michigan @ #13 Wisconsin. Who ya got?

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From 1999?? Arkansas, Auburn, Florida Gators, LSU, Ole Miss, Georgia, Mississippi State (pretty sure), Tennessee, Texas A&M and South Carolina are all zero games north of the Mason-Dixie Line.
Bama had a home and home against Penn State (2010-11). Bama/Michigan Arlington, Texas 2012 and Vanderbilt/Michigan in Ann Arbor 2006. Other than that it's mainly been Missouri, Arkansas (south side) and Kentucky ... Indiana, Illinois and Nebraska.

Woah brother, do not lump LSU up in here.

Home and home with UW.

Kinda home and home with Whisky.

Home and home with Syracuse.

Home and home with Arizona state.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So juice talking shit about wisly can't beat a Sec team is just that shit.

Your online persona matches your avi more each passing day.

The point is good for UWis for their ongoing series with LSU, good for Clemson, good for Oregon and Texas. OSU saving their precious little darlings for a couple big games is lame sauce.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, they did beat a Les Miles coached team that year.

Oh yeah, that was 2016. Time fuckin' flies. That was a pretty damned close game too. UW fans were talking NC immediately afterward...like they do after each win.

Playing Awbarn, LSUx and Joja in a row is gonna be weird...all quite good but in different styles. We're probably fucked.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, unlike you, I didn't pull my numbers out of my ass...I actually looked it up.
I'm not writing a book for every little fact. Only pointed out the main teams that played each other.
Although it did have one thing wrong, it listed two of Alabama's games as home and away, when that was just the designation. Alabama has played 2 neutral site games against B1G teams in addition to the Penn St series...Wisconsin in 2015 and Michigan in in 2012, not technically South of the Mason-Dixon line as it does not extend that far West.
You're also missing the LSU/Wisconsin series.
Wisconsin has had 3 most recent neutral games against SEC teams to open the respective seasons. Like I said it's still next to never for SEC teams playing north of the Mason-Dixie line.

You do realize if there is a equal number of games North and South that there is also a list of B1G teams that haven't ventured South of the Mason-Dixon Line to play an SEC team in 20 years. That list would include 8 of 14 B1G teams.
Yes I do realize that... Outside of Bowl games SEC and B1G teams don't play much against each other. It's all pretty much in-state rivals in the same conferences. Off the top of my head.... I don't recall any B1G team ever playing/against in Auburn.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woah brother, do not lump LSU up in here.
Home and home with UW.
Kinda home and home with Whisky.
Home and home with Syracuse.
Home and home with Arizona state.
Was asking about B1G and SEC games north of the Mason-Dixie line. LSU has played in Wisconsin in 1971, Indiana in 1977 and Ohio State in 1988. @Rolltide94 had from 1999, I probably missed the home and home. Pretty sure LSU and Michigan have never played each other.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your online persona matches your avi more each passing day.

The point is good for UWis for their ongoing series with LSU, good for Clemson, good for Oregon and Texas. OSU saving their precious little darlings for a couple big games is lame sauce.
You make zero sense but hey maybe you and the UCF guy can collaborate. Get that FL dumbass connection going.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is Michigan sucks. So, why would UW move up so much? Hell, Florida beat most of this UM team in the bowl game last year as thoroughly...4 games ago. Should UW jump us for doing the same?

Michigan has just gone off the rails...but has a bunch of talent and will have to figure it out. In the meantime, how badly some team beats them is kinda' silly as a measure of future success.

Badger fans always get all excited when they win and claim NC hopes. It's hilarious because what happened yesterday has very little predictive value on how they'll fare against OSUx.

Crazy thing is how overrated Florida is every year thanks to all the east coast writers. Florida does the same. They beat some shit team and move up in ranking. Why? No reason really.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy thing is how overrated Florida is every year thanks to all the east coast writers. Florida does the same. They beat some shit team and move up in ranking. Why? No reason really.

Or, just maybe, Wisconsin was severely underrated in the preseason? I had the at anywhere from 6-6 to 10-2 depending on a few question marks. Looking a whole lot more like the 10-2. Since Michigan was, preseason, one of those losses, now 11-1 looks likely. That's a Top 10 team. Florida looks like a 9-3 team to me.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin is going to win this game like 40-14.
I feel like I should win something for this. Everyone in the media was shocked by this blowout; that anyone should have seen coming from watching both teams plays this year so far.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like I should win something for this. Everyone in the media was shocked by this blowout; that anyone should have seen coming from watching both teams plays this year so far.
giphy.gif

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or, just maybe, Wisconsin was severely underrated in the preseason? I had the at anywhere from 6-6 to 10-2 depending on a few question marks. Looking a whole lot more like the 10-2. Since Michigan was, preseason, one of those losses, now 11-1 looks likely. That's a Top 10 team. Florida looks like a 9-3 team to me.

I just find it amusing that the Florida fan is talking smack. Talk about overrated, Florida hasn't done anything in years. Shut your mouth until they win something significant.

UW is playing well right now but the biggest test they will have will be Ohio State. That said, im not going to look past any of the other games this year. NW always plays UW tough for whatever reason, Iowa will be another test in my opinion. As long as Chryst keeps the boys hungry and ready they might be able to make some noise this year.

fritowrdo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, Harbaugh is a media darling and they all thought this was THEIR year.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not writing a book for every little fact. Only pointed out the main teams that played each other.

Wisconsin has had 3 most recent neutral games against SEC teams to open the respective seasons. Like I said it's still next to never for SEC teams playing north of the Mason-Dixie line.

Yes I do realize that... Outside of Bowl games SEC and B1G teams don't play much against each other. It's all pretty much in-state rivals in the same conferences. Off the top of my head.... I don't recall any B1G team ever playing/against in Auburn.

You keep saying SEC teams don't play North of the Mason-Dixon line like there are these hoards of B1G teams that venture South in August. The only time you guys play in the South is in January, when half your fan base is living in Sarasota.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep saying SEC teams don't play North of the Mason-Dixon line like there are these hoards of B1G teams that venture South in August. The only time you guys play in the South is in January, when half your fan base is living in Sarasota.
Problem is there is so much uncertainty with the SEC scheduling that they can’t schedule B1G teams.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep saying SEC teams don't play North of the Mason-Dixon line like there are these hoards of B1G teams that venture South in August.
Since 2008 how many B1G/SEC games were played at a SEC stadium or at a neutral site? You'll be looking at about 35 plus. How many North of the Mason-Dixon line at a B1G stadium?
The only time you guys play in the South is in January, when half your fan base is living in Sarasota.
LOL @ Snow Birds