• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#11 Michigan @ #13 Wisconsin. Who ya got?

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll probably see you in the Outback Bowl. It'll be a beat down as the Badger's huge but slow OL will be a joke against an SEC team.
It's odd that SEC/B1G games are like next to never North of the Mason-Dixie Line. Even in the beginning of football season.

1362860716_M-d-line.gif

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's odd that SEC/B1G games are like next to never North of the Mason-Dixie Line. Even in the beginning of football season.

1362860716_M-d-line.gif

You had the LSU v Badgers game at Lambeau last year. That was pretty cool. They should have an early game up north more often. I'm sure the SEC guys would love some cooler air for a game.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You had the LSU v Badgers game at Lambeau last year. That was pretty cool. They should have an early game up north more often. I'm sure the SEC guys would love some cooler air for a game.
In recent years there's only been a couple.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1362860716_M-d-line.gif

I don't know why it would matter, you bitches play all your games after Thanksgiving indoors. The reality is even Yankees don't want to Winter in the North.

BTW...the SEC and B1G have played 23 games in September since 1999, 11 South of the Mason-Dixon, 11 North of the Mason-Dixon and 1 Neutral, so cool story bro.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW...the SEC and B1G have played 23 games in September since 1999, 11 South of the Mason-Dixon, 11 North of the Mason-Dixon and 1 Neutral, so cool story bro.
From 1999?? Arkansas, Auburn, Florida Gators, LSU, Ole Miss, Georgia, Mississippi State (pretty sure), Tennessee, Texas A&M and South Carolina are all zero games north of the Mason-Dixie Line.
Bama had a home and home against Penn State (2010-11). Bama/Michigan Arlington, Texas 2012 and Vanderbilt/Michigan in Ann Arbor 2006. Other than that it's mainly been Missouri, Arkansas (south side) and Kentucky ... Indiana, Illinois and Nebraska.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you let us know what is their motto this year? Last year was 'Revenge Tour'.

Michigans motto this year is “W or L never forget Ann Arbor is a filthy sanctuary city with human shit on the streets!”

Kind rolls off the tongue.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least we're not Washington State?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt Wisky beat the SEC team in Lambeau?

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh good, the coaches agree with ME!

1. Clemson
  2. Alabama
  3. Georgia
  4. Oklahoma
  5. LSU
  6. Ohio State
  7. Auburn
  8. Florida
  9. Wisconsin
  10. Notre Dame
  11. Penn State
  12. Texas
  13. Oregon
  14. Iowa
  15. Boise State
  16. Cal
  17. Washington
  18. Virginia
  19. Utah
  20. Michigan
:rofl:

This a better poll:

AP poll reaction: What's next for each Top 25 team

No. 8 Wisconsin
The Badgers shut out their first two opponents, but there were still questions whether it was the competition or Wisconsin. It's safe to say it was Wisconsin after a huge win against Michigan. The defense has been stifling in all three games this season and running back Jonathan Taylor has been outstanding. This team is going to be difficult for any opponent the rest of the way. -- Tom VanHaaren

i

No. 9 Florida
Kyle Trask made his first career start, and he showed plenty of promise -- throwing for more yards than Feleipe Franks ever had in a game. But he had his share of mistakes too, including two interceptions and a fumble. Florida still has issues consistently running the ball, and that remains a question moving forward, especially as the heart of the schedule looms. A difficult October schedule awaits after next week's game against Towson, and Florida is going to have to play nearly perfectly when that stretch begins Oct. 5 against Auburn, then continues with games against LSU, South Carolina and Georgia. The Gators are hopeful that they will have two of their best defenders, CJ Henderson and Jabari Zuniga, healthy in time for those contests. -- Andrea Adelson

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This a better poll:

AP poll reaction: What's next for each Top 25 team

No. 8 Wisconsin
The Badgers shut out their first two opponents, but there were still questions whether it was the competition or Wisconsin. It's safe to say it was Wisconsin after a huge win against Michigan. The defense has been stifling in all three games this season and running back Jonathan Taylor has been outstanding. This team is going to be difficult for any opponent the rest of the way. -- Tom VanHaaren

i

No. 9 Florida
Kyle Trask made his first career start, and he showed plenty of promise -- throwing for more yards than Feleipe Franks ever had in a game. But he had his share of mistakes too, including two interceptions and a fumble. Florida still has issues consistently running the ball, and that remains a question moving forward, especially as the heart of the schedule looms. A difficult October schedule awaits after next week's game against Towson, and Florida is going to have to play nearly perfectly when that stretch begins Oct. 5 against Auburn, then continues with games against LSU, South Carolina and Georgia. The Gators are hopeful that they will have two of their best defenders, CJ Henderson and Jabari Zuniga, healthy in time for those contests. -- Andrea Adelson

Yep. Florida is a pretender. They will be lucky to go 1-3 in October

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. That was a few seasons ago. The season he was fired after like 4 games.
So juice talking shit about wisly can't beat a Sec team is just that shit.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So juice talking shit about wisly can't beat a Sec team is just that shit.

You have to play an SEC team to beat them. I would not (and did not) take Wisconsin for granted. Although, I did predict a 21-10 victory, but I will always pick Michigan over any team.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From 1999?? Arkansas, Auburn, Florida Gators, LSU, Ole Miss, Georgia, Mississippi State (pretty sure), Tennessee, Texas A&M and South Carolina are all zero games north of the Mason-Dixie Line.
Bama had a home and home against Penn State (2010-11). Bama/Michigan Arlington, Texas 2012 and Vanderbilt/Michigan in Ann Arbor 2006. Other than that it's mainly been Missouri, Arkansas (south side) and Kentucky ... Indiana, Illinois and Nebraska.

Yeah, unlike you, I didn't pull my numbers out of my ass...I actually looked it up.

Although it did have one thing wrong, it listed two of Alabama's games as home and away, when that was just the designation. Alabama has played 2 neutral site games against B1G teams in addition to the Penn St series...Wisconsin in 2015 and Michigan in in 2012, not technically South of the Mason-Dixon line as it does not extend that far West.

You're also missing the LSU/Wisconsin series.

Unsurprisingly, Arkansas, Texas A&M, and the Mississippi Schools have concentrated most of their P5 OOC games against teams in the West and Southwest.

You do realize if there is a equal number of games North and South that there is also a list of B1G teams that haven't ventured South of the Mason-Dixon Line to play an SEC team in 20 years. That list would include 8 of 14 B1G teams.