• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10 team Yahoo Fantasy Football League

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we just need one more owner to get to 10.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Well, if we don't get a tenth owner by tomorrow morning, should we let people on the fantasy football board know that there's a spot available?

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you like Fantasy Football? Man law violation in my book....
I think that it is more about Man law then anything else. It gives you a chance to show your football knowledge against your friends. With all of the post of who we should keep and get rid of on all the team boards. This give you a chance to put your knowledge to the test. I have been doing it now for 7 years and we still have 4 of us from the original league. You can tell who really knows football and who is going to pick who they like instead of who the best is at the time. One of our newer players is from Seattle and has now moved back and he has been in the championship game like 3 times in the last 4 years. He just has the knack of picking the right breakout players every year. It also makes it fun when you have multiple different fans of different teams. It makes the weekly banter interesting. To me it is a great form of competition with other like fans.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 teams are in! See yall in the draft tomorrow (1:30 pm)

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a reminder to everyone that the draft is in an hour and thirty minutes!

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on it. How many QB's are we starting, having trouble loading the page.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
We start 1 QB.

I can't seem to find the draft room. Or is it just not open yet?

Nevermind. The draft room just opened up and I got in.

Also, I just want to say that it's really cool that this website automatically prevented me from accidentally double-posting.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who Likes their team?

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty pleased with mine.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great draft guys!

I'll be doing a league power ranking soon and if you guys like it I will do a weekly power ranking once the season starts. Be on the look out for it.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sharing a few cold drinks is cool, going to a Game with a friend and enjoying the game is great, but not always possible.

Besides its not about rooting for a player to do good, its realizing that they will have good games no matter who you root for. It's giving good players there due, regradless of who they play for, and its pitting your judgement vs others. If your competitive it can be a blast.

Fair enough. As long as you have a blast, that's all that matters. :suds:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a feature on Yahoo that ESPN doesn't have and I found interesting. They give you a grade. Here's mine.

Draft Grade: B

Think you’re better than this? Nominate yourself for the Toyota Hall of Fame and prove it.
When a bottom-half draft slot yields top-half results, that's the sign of a strong effort by the GM. Such was the case with Harold's Team, which flipped its ninth overall pick into a projected third-place finish in Bigger Faster Stronger Louder League (9-5-0, 2,243 points). With their first five picks, Harold's Team focused on balance, selecting QB Colin Kaepernick (32nd overall), RBs Arian Foster (9th) and Matt Forte (12th), and WRs Andre Johnson (29th) and Torrey Smith (49th). They have the highest-scoring set of RBs in the league, as they scooped up Foster, Forte, Darren Sproles, and BenJarvus Green-Ellis for their rotation.
The Season Ahead

With the most players (9) and most projected fantasy points on bye, Week 8 figures to test the depth of Harold's Team. From a projected points standpoint, they have an easier-than-average schedule. In addition to having the fifth-easiest overall schedule, Harold's Team also has the league's easiest first four games and second-softest last four games of the season. The fate of Harold's Team might be determined starting in Week 8, as they play the projected top teams in the league for three straight weeks.
Draft Notes

• Sturdiest Slot: On a team with four better-than-average positions, DEF is the best player grouping on Harold's Team (26.8% above the league average for that group).
  • Hit the Waiver Wire: Harold's Team might need to hit the waiver wire in Week 8, as their No. 1- (Arian Foster), No. 2- (Matt Forte) and No. 5-ranked (Shonn Greene) RBs will all be resting that week.
  • Hit the Waiver Wire: Harold's Team might require waiver wire help in Week 8, as their No. 1- (Andre Johnson), No. 2- (Torrey Smith) and No. 4-ranked (DeAndre Hopkins) WRs will all be idle that week.
  • Biggest Steal: Harold's Team may have found a steal in the 11th round, grabbing Denver (109th overall pick vs. ADP of 76.8).
  • Cream of the Crop: At three different roster spots, Harold's Team picked up projected top-2 players (including Denver, Arian Foster, and Justin Tucker).
  • Don't Rock the Boat: Harold's Team was focused on a steady squad, grabbing seven consistent players out of 19 picks.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to start paying attention to bye weeks for players!

What grade did the rest of you get?