• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10 Team Standard-Decimal Scoring ($50 Leaguesafe)

Hunter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a 10 team standard decimal scoring league on ESPN that needs a few more owners. I've been commissioning this league for the last three years and using the Leaguesafe.com payment feature for two years. There's a $50 buy in which is to be made a day before the snake draft which we will have in August. First, Second, and Third will receive payouts as well as the regular season champion. Our league is very straight forward and has simple scoring settings that most leagues don't have.

Here's a link to the league settings for those interested in joining. League Settings - Free Fantasy Football - ESPN

Thanks,
Hunter

Hunter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please leave your email if you'd like to join. Thanks.

Hunter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really need some serious fantasy players to join. We already have 6 owners. We're looking to draft in early-mid NFL preseason.

Hunter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally wanted to go with a $50 leaguesafe payment, but I think $35 is more reasonable. This is also my second year using leaguesafe which was very successful for my league last season. Top 3 will get a payout and possibly the regular season champ if everyone wants it. Draft will be in August and leaguesafe isn't needed until then.

If you're interested, leave your email and I'll invite you as soon as possible.