• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10 best college football tailgate locations

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon fan thinks "ferries" and "fairies" are the same.

giphy.gif

Missing an antifa meeting for this?

Nope. I'm pro-fascist, so I was excommunicated.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard from a few posters that Auburn does BBQ better than Bama.

Who ever told you that needs to die in a fire...particularly one made of hickory.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who ever told you that needs to die in a fire...particularly one made of hickory.

See that right there is why no one attends Bamas BBQs. Serving up neighbors is just a little too Leatherfacey for my taste, I'll stick with Auburn.

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard from a few posters that Auburn does BBQ better than Bama.

What you heard was a Bama fan saying Auburn Fans are pole smokers.

That has nothing to do with BBQ

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt the writer Jordan James has ever been to any of these tailgates.

He doesn't even talk about the tailgates themselves, mainly just their home schedules.

I'd fire this fraud writer trying to pass him/her self off as an expert on tailgates. Then I'd fire the editor for rubber stamping the rubbish for print.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt the writer Jordan James has ever been to any of these tailgates.

He doesn't even talk about the tailgates themselves, mainly just their home schedules.

I'd fire this fraud writer trying to pass him/her self off as an expert on tailgates. Then I'd fire the editor for rubber stamping the rubbish for print.
He also added an extra game to our schedule against Charlotte. Think that put us over the top

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is Auburn #1 on this list...even for 2019. Outside November when they play Georgia and Alabama, what is so spectacular about a Jordan-Hare tailgate. They aren't even the best tailgate in the conference. LSU is a clear #1.
Wipe your chin the jelly is running out of your mouth.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Washington.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a long time friends tailgate in Lincoln. They have two party buses. One bus is for hard liquor and the other has built in taps for 3 different types of beer.
Both buses have panels on the sides that open up with two big screen TV's each and sound systems so you can watch up to 4 different football games while waiting for the Huskers to play. Food is the typical burgers, brats, potato and macaroni salads, chips, etc... Good times.

keep a.jpg keep b.jpg keep c.jpg keep e.jpg

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder how many Huskies fans get shitfaced and drown in harbors like that. As if being a Washington fan wasn't embarrassing enough.

I don't know how many drown in the harbor, but everybody in Seattle that falls down face first on the sidewalk
gets shitfaced.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I should go to the tailgate area in Athens. I always go bar hopping before the game when I go to a UGA game.
One reason why this list is so stupid ... there are 80 bars in downtown Athens where lots of people go (you see the 80 bars number on the Internet ... that's BS ... there are a ton of bars, but not 80). The tailgate scene is actually not all that good, certainly not no. 3 good.

Ole Miss at 8 is either idiocy or genius. Everyone talks about The Grove, but I've been the to Grove 40 years ago and 4 years ago. What it was 40 years ago - an actual open, beautiful grove of shade trees, is what people think about when they say it. Today, it's wall to wall tents and people breathing fumes from generators setup by companies who do that thing. It was miserable in my opinion, but some really like it.

Been to USCjr, LSU, Bama, Auburn ... they are all the same, except LSU has the cajun redneck aspect to it with really good cajun food that takes it over the top. But picking one over the other is stupid.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a long time friends tailgate in Lincoln. They have two party buses. One bus is for hard liquor and the other has built in taps for 3 different types of beer.
Both buses have panels on the sides that open up with two big screen TV's each and sound systems so you can watch up to 4 different football games while waiting for the Huskers to play. Food is the typical burgers, brats, potato and macaroni salads, chips, etc... Good times.

View attachment 213999 View attachment 214000 View attachment 214001 View attachment 214002

Good to see Nebraska fans drinking quality beer out of Oregon.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting, given the success of Alabama on the field you'd think they'd be higher on this list.
Seems to be just for the 2019 season; weighting (mostly) an interesting home schedule among everything else. Bama's home schedule is less than thrilling. Best games against maybe Auburn or LSU? Where as Michigan hosts, Army, MSU, Notre Dame and OSU this year.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think one of the coolest things about tailgating around UM stadium is the number of options and experiences you can have. You can choose to tailgate in the neighborhood across the street (people rent out their front yards), or tailgate in the stadium parking lot (expensive), or the high school across from the stadium, or the two golf courses on the other side of the stadium. I personally like the private golf course right across the street, there's something about tailgating on grass that adds something to the experience. Much more like sitting in a park than in a parking lot. Plus you get shade from the trees. Anyway, is it CFB season yet?

-8ddff7dd2b9c7ff5.JPG

-f0e9bf04f80d6dea.JPG

Last edited:

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think one of the coolest things about tailgating around UM stadium is the number of options and experiences you can have. You can choose to tailgate in the neighborhood across the street (people rent out their front yards), or tailgate in the stadium parking lot (expensive), or the high school across from the stadium, or the two golf courses on the other side of the stadium. I personally like the private golf course right across the street, there's something about tailgating on grass that adds something to the experience. Much more like sitting in a park than in a parking lot. Plus you get shade from the trees. Anyway, is it CFB season yet?

-8ddff7dd2b9c7ff5.JPG

-f0e9bf04f80d6dea.JPG
Horseshoes is a lot like cornhole, except it’s for men.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see Nebraska fans drinking quality beer out of Oregon.

Yeah. That was the Oregon game in 2016. There is always a different beer in that slot representing the visiting team. There were a handful of Oregon fans that stopped in our tailgate.

keep g.jpg keep h.jpg keep i.jpg