• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 10:30:15

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat do not have their shit together enough as a team yet to beat the Cavs. If they stay healthy and get it together, we can see some real good games between these two.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat do not have their shit together enough as a team yet to beat the Cavs. If they stay healthy and get it together, we can see some real good games between these two.

Yeah every Heat fan expected this result. No surprise.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orlando about to lose anothr close game?

Up 1 with 30 seconds left

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spurs' second unit and team as a whole not looking much like a team right now. Still trying to get that chemistry down on both ends of the ball. Down 10 to the Nets. Bad bad bad.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaking News:

Philly sucks
so bad...and their assets are either so mismatched, overseas or hurt.

Dario Saric isnt even supposedly coming over next year- they have to wait yet ANOTHER year

Embiid is chronically hurt. A Big man with foot issues this bad this young?

Noel is pretty good but I dont think hes an all star

Okafor could be pretty good. I dont know if he will ever bn an al lstar. I suppose he could but who freaking knows.

They do have that Lakers pick which should be a top 10 pick- and their own which should be a top 3. They own a Nuggets first orund pick too which I think could be pretty decent.

Any other major asset I am missing? I dont think so...Covington is pretty good- but besides KJ McDaniels who they got rid of hes really the only good second rounder i think they have done well on.

Its just been a lot of suck- and its not even like its that great a trove of assets. Thats disappointing. They definitely havent acquired anyone nearly as good as Kyrie Irving like the Cavs did during hteir rebuild. Shit - noel doesnt look much more than a tristan thompson

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
remember- the Heat have everyone right now. They Cavs didnt even have 2/5's of their starting lineup for this game. Although- Delly going for 5, 10, 5 is pretty damn nice from a backups backup. He outplayed Dragic.

whiteside had some crazy blocks. Thompsons on bosh was highlight shit though. That was crazy....he timed it freaking perfect.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so bad...and their assets are either so mismatched, overseas or hurt.

Dario Saric isnt even supposedly coming over next year- they have to wait yet ANOTHER year

Embiid is chronically hurt. A Big man with foot issues this bad this young?

Noel is pretty good but I dont think hes an all star

Okafor could be pretty good. I dont know if he will ever bn an al lstar. I suppose he could but who freaking knows.

They do have that Lakers pick which should be a top 10 pick- and their own which should be a top 3. They own a Nuggets first orund pick too which I think could be pretty decent.

Any other major asset I am missing? I dont think so...Covington is pretty good- but besides KJ McDaniels who they got rid of hes really the only good second rounder i think they have done well on.

Its just been a lot of suck- and its not even like its that great a trove of assets. Thats disappointing. They definitely havent acquired anyone nearly as good as Kyrie Irving like the Cavs did during hteir rebuild. Shit - noel doesnt look much more than a tristan thompson
Philly seems to be that team that will take 5-7 years to rebuild. I'm not sure they've even started rebuilding unless their idea of rebuilding is 3 big men who will all want to start every single game.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
remember- the Heat have everyone right now. They Cavs didnt even have 2/5's of their starting lineup for this game. Although- Delly going for 5, 10, 5 is pretty damn nice from a backups backup. He outplayed Dragic.

whiteside had some crazy blocks. Thompsons on bosh was highlight shit though. That was crazy....he timed it freaking perfect.

It doesn't matter that they have everyone. This is a new team that it will take time to gel. This is the Heat starting 5 3rd game ever played together including preseason.........this wasn't just going to click overnight.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least it looks like the Kings won't be having to swap their draft picks with Philly this season, although the Kings are on pace to go 0-82.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Spurs' second unit is just so bad defensively. The addition of Aldridge won't take nearly as much work with chemistry as the bench will. It's gonna take this team a long time to get used to each other. Hopefully not too long though.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Heat have everyone, but they still don't have much time on the floor together. Even missing Shump and Kyrie, the Cavs players have a lot more time playing together.

I'm not saying that the Heat will be able to beat the Cavs 4/7 in a playoff series, but they should be able to play them a good bit closer than they did tonight.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is such a greedy bastard. I need Wade AND Bosh. I need Irving AND Love. You can just watch these games- and last year when Love was out and Irving was in- and I just dont know how you get enough shots for all three of those guys so that they all have 20. I just dont know if it happens. Its just crazy. I really cant wait to see everyone back and hope this offense meshes and shows us some great things.

Love just looks so much better than last year in every way.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD ties it

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00