• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2019

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. We won in a shootout. Call me surprised!
Hey surprised, explain to me how you can play a horrible 1st period, then play almost flawless 2nd scoring 5 goals, then disappear again in the 3rd period only to ebd up squeaking out a SO win.:noidea: It's early enough for a new coach.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey surprised, explain to me how you can play a horrible 1st period, then play almost flawless 2nd scoring 5 goals, then disappear again in the 3rd period only to ebd up squeaking out a SO win.:noidea: It's early enough for a new coach.
I don't know Elliott was atrocious tonight coach or no coach. What the F was he doing on the puck that came off the back boards??? Pickard thank goodness has been good. Elliott better get his shit together...

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know Elliott was atrocious tonight coach or no coach. What the F was he doing on the puck that came off the back boards??? Pickard thank goodness has been good. Elliott better get his shit together...
I agree except there's other players who have been stinking it up, I cannot tell you how many Provorov turn overs have been goals. That being said, this team just loses focus for whole periods and that is a huge coaching issue for me, especially when you have essentially the same core, you should be ahead of where you were last year not stagnate or regressing.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree except there's other players who have been stinking it up, I cannot tell you how many Provorov turn overs have been goals. That being said, this team just loses focus for whole periods and that is a huge coaching issue for me, especially when you have essentially the same core, you should be ahead of where you were last year not stagnate or regressing.
Pro hasn't been great either but no where near as bad as Elliott. He's cost this team badly with his inconsistency. Either way it's way too early to panic let them sort it out.

Laughton has taken over second line center in Patricks absence which is nice to see. Although Patrick was having a slow start...

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Totally agree.His system,style.demeanor all suck.
Anyone have Keenans number?

He usually wears out his welcome after 2-3 years,but I guarantee you-they would be competitive every night.

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice how well Carolina is playing?
Brindamour is well respected and liked by his players.and they play like he did-all out.

Man for man we are better on paper than them IMO,but Hak can't get these guys to put out a 60 minute game.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elliot's rebound control has become a huge problem and he may not be the number 1 going forward. He has been terrible all around so far.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didn't make any upgrades to our problem areas over the summer and we are doomed to repeat last season again this year. That includes Haks as a coach. He needs to go.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good call on this to bad it didn't work out. It would've been great to see him score on chia pet night.
Maybe they should sponsor a do something to spark your team night! The total collapse of this team last night was very scary. WE DID NOT IMPROVE DURING THE OFF SEASON! If things keep up as they are cause we see Hexy is gonna stick with this no coaching idiot, I don't see us making the playoffs at all. I know it's early and all that good shit but ome on, we've done this shit for how many years under this guy? If it's players then move them out.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree.His system,style.demeanor all suck.
Anyone have Keenans number?

He usually wears out his welcome after 2-3 years,but I guarantee you-they would be competitive every night.
The core of this team couldn't take Lavi and his hard nose style forget about hiring Keenean. They would all cry if they had one practice with him.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they should sponsor a do something to spark your team night! The total collapse of this team last night was very scary. WE DID NOT IMPROVE DURING THE OFF SEASON! If things keep up as they are cause we see Hexy is gonna stick with this no coaching idiot, I don't see us making the playoffs at all. I know it's early and all that good shit but ome on, we've done this shit for how many years under this guy? If it's players then move them out.
Its funny that as soon as Simmer went out of the game we played like crap and as soon as he came back we played great again.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know Hexy doesnt want to let him go it would make him look bad as Haks is his hire.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice how well Carolina is playing?
Brindamour is well respected and liked by his players.and they play like he did-all out.

Man for man we are better on paper than them IMO,but Hak can't get these guys to put out a 60 minute game.
Guys not playing 60 minutes on this team have lasted now since Lavi through Berube and now to Haks.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know Hexy doesnt want to let him go it would make him look bad as Haks is his hire.
Well it's not to late to start over this season, we aren't trending up anyways lol. I think this is going to be a long season of me crying lol.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The core of this team couldn't take Lavi and his hard nose style forget about hiring Keenean. They would all cry if they had one practice with him.
Yep, would suck to have a coach that actually holds you accountable for your shitty play!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some stats that stood out:

Folin +4
Weise 5 hits
Weal 1g 1 asst plus 2
Elliot 23 shots 4 goals allowed