• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(1) New York Rangers vs. (6) New Jersey Devils Revenge of 1994 ECF series thread

Bone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be over for NJ on Friday night.

Bone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brodeur acted like he got punched by Tyson.

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goalies are never fair game. You can't have guys taking shots at the netminders.

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I, sadly, haven't been watching much of the Conference Finals. East or West.

Lemme fill you in so you don't have to read the entire thread...

Torts is an asshat if he doesn't answer questions
Torts is an asshat if he answers questions
Torts is an asshat when he watches CSI Miami.
Torts is an asshat even if he has Cheerios for breakfast.
People are keeping a spreadsheet of all the obvious penalties the Rangers get away with every gaame.
The Devil are angels, and it's an obvious conspiracy. If they win it's because the overcame adversity, the league and the refs.
The Rangers are evil, if they win it's an obvious conspiracy put together by Bettman and the league and the refs. I mean, holy Shit, have you seen all these missed calls? But they only miss them on sided. :tinfoil3::tinfoil3::tinfoil3:

Caught up now?

No, you are still on SportsHoopla. Your browser did not redirect you to swampland in CT.

I've pretty much stayed out of it. Most likely will continue to do so.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lemme fill you in so you don't have to read the entire thread...

Torts is an asshat if he doesn't answer questions
Torts is an asshat if he answers questions
Torts is an asshat when he watches CSI Miami.
Torts is an asshat even if he has Cheerios for breakfast.
People are keeping a spreadsheet of all the obvious penalties the Rangers get away with every gaame.
The Devil are angels, and it's an obvious conspiracy. If they win it's because the overcame adversity, the league and the refs.
The Rangers are evil, if they win it's an obvious conspiracy put together by Bettman and the league and the refs. I mean, holy Shit, have you seen all these missed calls? But they only miss them on sided. :tinfoil3::tinfoil3::tinfoil3:

Caught up now?

No, you are still on SportsHoopla. Your browser did not redirect you to swampland in CT.

I've pretty much stayed out of it. Most likely will continue to do so.

The key theme has been bolded...

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly Bizz hasn't seen Torts in the morning when he eats cheerios for breakfast while watching his DVRed episode of CSI Miami.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if this was already posted, but was that the first time a team has scored more than 3 goals on the Rangers this postseason?

RangersReds03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You've pretty much hit the nail on the head. Oh and if anyone is wondering the PP's are 18-11 in favor of the Devils.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is now that the Kings are through, I kinda want the Rags to win to see Dutter vs Torts part deux. Have two coaches ever opposed each other in the SCF for a second time each coaching different teams?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've pretty much hit the nail on the head. Oh and if anyone is wondering the PP's are 18-11 in favor of the Devils.

I don't think the refs are leaning one way or the other in this series. With that said, the number of PP's doesn't really tell the whole story. It doesn't account for how many non calls there are.

Devils need to score early and keep the forecheck going. The Rangers looked tired last game and their style isn't well suited for come from behind victories. The return of Dubinsky could be a huge catalyst in this one. He is well rested and has always given the Devils trouble. Hopefully he is a nonfactor.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devils lines
Kovy Henirique Elias
Parise Zajac Zubrus
Clarky JJ Poni
Carter Bernier Gio
Sykora still scratched

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devils lines
Kovy Henirique Elias
Parise Zajac Zubrus
Clarky JJ Poni
Carter Bernier Gio
Sykora still scratched

I love those line combinations. The Parise-Zajac-Zubrus line worked in prior years and I like splitting up Kovy and Parise. Sykora had been struggling, really showing his age, and I think Elias' game was negatively impacted. Henrique is a scoring line center, not a 3rd liner, and I like Elias back on the wing.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well according to McGuire, Elias never liked playing center.................... Really hate that POS

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love those line combinations. The Parise-Zajac-Zubrus line worked in prior years and I like splitting up Kovy and Parise. Sykora had been struggling, really showing his age, and I think Elias' game was negatively impacted. Henrique is a scoring line center, not a 3rd liner, and I like Elias back on the wing.

I agree would love to see tallinder return doesn't look like its happening today.Hoping that shot Rupp gave Martys ass.I also expect the rags to come out if we want a chance to win devils NEED to shoot often and make the most of their chances