• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Miami Heat vs. 4) Philadelphia 76ers

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden 15 points 1H 2 points 2H
They’ve gotta get 2H Harden figured out. Best playoff minutes by Thybulle thus far. Was shocked to see him at -7 for the game. In this series, he has a purpose when you play his minutes with Herro on the floor. That was the plan in Game 2 and 3. Game 1 he had 25 Game 2 18 and Game 3 14. Bam is a great player, especially on the defensive end. When they use him up high vs the Sixers switching on every screen he’s been the best defender of Harden for me, even relative to PJ Tucker who has also been great. But Bam doesn’t have enough yet in his offensive bag for Embiid. Although in fairness to him, the transition from playing against DeAndre Jordan to Embiid is one hell of a transition.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maxey already has 3 20+ point halves now in his playoff career and he’s only 21.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just love it when people on here call 6’8” 240 LB athletes “fake tough guys”.

I bet they wouldn’t call PJ Tucker that to his face. Nothing about him is fake tough. Dude is a bulldog.

Lol i've fought with life or death on the line in the mountains of eastern Afghanistan. You think I'd cower at some punk who plays basketball because he's taller than me??

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol i've fought with life or death on the line in the mountains of eastern Afghanistan. You think I'd cower at some punk who plays basketball because he's taller than me??

You don’t want any part of PJ Tucker in a fight with no weapons.

You might not be smart enough to cower, but you would get your ass beat.

PJ Tucker bullies other very large, very athletic men for a living. You would be foolish to assume he couldn’t back it up in a fight.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PJ Tucker bullies other very large, very athletic men for a living. You would be foolish to assume he couldn’t back it up in a fight.

Sure, maybe he "beats my ass", bur not without me taking a chunk of his along the way. I promise you he thinks twice about a second throw-down with me, even if he "wins"

My point is, the dude's rep out on the floor is that of a chump who has to bow up on dudes to compete, which is fucking pathetic. Its not even a "mind games" thing, he's just a mental midget who missed his calling doing bodyguard work for celebrities

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, maybe he "beats my ass", bur not without me taking a chunk of his along the way. I promise you he thinks twice about a second throw-down with me, even if he "wins"

My point is, the dude's rep out on the floor is that of a chump who has to bow up on dudes to compete, which is fucking pathetic. Its not even a "mind games" thing, he's just a mental midget who missed his calling doing bodyguard work for celebrities

In other words…

He is a basketball goon of sorts.

And not a “fake tough guy” like you claim.

He is an actual tough guy. That is why with his relatively limited talent he is a long time NBA starter on some pretty good teams.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should make the edges sharper so when Bam slaps Joel's head with both arms it slices him up real good.
That’s just two guys competing for a rebound. He’s not intentionally going at his face there.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is gold.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,623.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I say we promote it, PJ Tucker vs Hooplan, fight to the death, in a steel cage

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s just two guys competing for a rebound. He’s not intentionally going at his face there.
The first arm went for the head the second arm went for the ball. Of course you do that if you're Bam 3 minutes from the end of a loss. I'm just saying sharpen the edges of that mask and protect yourself.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden 15 points 1H 2 points 2H
They’ve gotta get 2H Harden figured out. Best playoff minutes by Thybulle thus far. Was shocked to see him at -7 for the game. In this series, he has a purpose when you play his minutes with Herro on the floor. That was the plan in Game 2 and 3. Game 1 he had 25 Game 2 18 and Game 3 14. Bam is a great player, especially on the defensive end. When they use him up high vs the Sixers switching on every screen he’s been the best defender of Harden for me, even relative to PJ Tucker who has also been great. But Bam doesn’t have enough yet in his offensive bag for Embiid. Although in fairness to him, the transition from playing against DeAndre Jordan to Embiid is one hell of a transition.
Mobley and JJJ will pass up Bam soon. IF not next year, certainly the year after.

Both are better, more athletic versions with more versatile games.

and balls.