• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Miami Heat vs. 4) Philadelphia 76ers

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The issue is that the MVP is out from an elbow to the face. Spacing is better. Team defense is better. Shit, every aspect of what they do is better with him on the floor.

Point being those 3 played about as well collectively as they have in a few weeks and there is not enough behind them to account for anything.

You're basically expecting Philly to have a perfectly healthy team all the way through the playoffs.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point being those 3 played about as well collectively as they have in a few weeks and there is not enough behind them to account for anything.

You're basically expecting Philly to have a perfectly healthy team all the way through the playoffs.
My expectation is that their best player doesn’t take a frustration elbow to the face knocking him out of however many future playoff games. Life with Joel Embiid is always a concern for injury. I can live with his knee or back or foot or leg injury. These are the issues they drafted. And that shit is on them. Catching a broken face for bull shit? Not in the calculus. We all got cheated out of a decent series. Fuck Canada.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem very bothered by the reality that credit isn’t coming when you dunk on a squad that would struggle to make the play in without Embiid. In typical Sixers fan fashion, it’s now clear to everybody who the real MVP is. The Sixers fall apart without Embiid in the middle.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem very bothered by the reality that credit isn’t coming when you dunk on a squad that would struggle to make the play in without Embiid. In typical Sixers fan fashion, it’s now clear to everybody who the real MVP is. The Sixers fall apart without Embiid in the middle.

Denver is a playoffs team without Jokic? That's news to me.

Also if this is the case then you shouldn't have traded for Harden. A team with Harden, Maxey, and Harris should be good enough to finish top 6

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn near every post you make in this thread is crying about the injury

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver is a playoffs team without Jokic? That's news to me.

Also if this is the case then you shouldn't have traded for Harden. A team with Harden, Maxey, and Harris should be good enough to finish top 6
Maybe. If they have a whole season to work an attack and game plan around those pieces. But that’s not the case. Your comment about Harden makes zero sense. Is it possible to make less than zero sense? If so, it’s that too. Simmons was a disgruntled player and had to be moved. They added someone who is supposed to be a compliment to Joel Embiid. That’s what Harden is at this point. Ideally, next year, he isn’t even the second best player. I’m hopeful Maxey takes that spot. Those guys aren’t Batmen. They’re supporting players around the Batman.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are just a cry baby. Heat been missing Lowry who i would say is top 3 player when it comes to being important. They are 4-0 in those games
It’s all about what you have backing that up. More on the ball Jimmy Butler is a better PG option than about 2/3 of the teams in the NBA. Lowry is a loss and I’ve said as much in this very thread. But it’s not even on the same level as losing Embiid. Not even close. This asterisk has you all mad. This is a good news bad news thing. Good news - you’re walking easy to the ECF. Great break for the Heat. Bad news - nobody is gonna give you credit unless you beat Boston or Bucks. It is what it is.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn near every post you make in this thread is crying about the injury
Because it’s decided the series. Half of the wins needed to win a series were just dropped in your lap.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the heat would have dropped both games at home if embiid played? Got it
No one said that. But in true Heat fashion, you’ve constructed a nice straw man to knock down. Are you telling me this series wouldn’t be different without a mask less Embiid on the floor with no concussion and no broken face? Maybe the Heat are still up 2-0. We will never know because Pascal Siakam is a bitter bitch.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one said that. But in true Heat fashion, you’ve constructed a nice straw man to knock down. Are you telling me this series wouldn’t be different without a mask less Embiid on the floor with no concussion and no broken face? Maybe the Heat are still up 2-0. We will never know because Pascal Siakam is a bitter bitch.

The games would look different for sure. Much more flopping would be happening

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were trading away a steaming pile of shit. We got what we could get.
So you got a lazy pile of shit for a steaming pile of shit…it is what it is.

The 2-0 obviously isn’t all Harden and they will play much better with Joel back

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The games would look different for sure. Much more flopping would be happening
You’re up 2-0 and will walk into the ECF and you’re still bitter haha. Maybe get laid or something. I don’t know what to tell you.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re up 2-0 and will walk into the ECF and you’re still bitter haha. Maybe get laid or something. I don’t know what to tell you.

Doc need to realize harden is. 3rd option. Would be better off that way

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doc need to realize harden is. 3rd option. Would be better off that way
3rd option, 2nd option, triple option, multiple choice option, doesn’t matter without Embiid. They’re the Kings without Embiid.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look into better depth next season would be my advice
That’s likely the plan. They let depth go when they dealt Simmons. I said months ago they need a summer to address the roster and add depth. Only decent bench they had is Niang and he’s been for shit playing hurt. You want to come at them for holding on to pieces like Shake Milton and Furkan Korkmaz too long or not assisting in Thybulle developing the semblance of an offensive game so he can play 30 minutes, I’m there with you. Morey needs to get busy this summer.