• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Miami Heat vs. 4) Philadelphia 76ers

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They’ve gotta hunt him and make the Heat pay for having him on the floor. He’s their most gifted offensive player.
More so than Jimmy? I thought Herro was more one dimensional, but I confess I don't watch the Heat often.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Heat win, but Sixers have a much better chance of beating these guys than the Celtics or Bucks, so glad this is the second round matchup.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More so than Jimmy? I thought Herro was more one dimensional, but I confess I don't watch the Heat often.
I’m just talking natural God given abilities. I think Herro is the better shooter. Butler is the better all around defender. Herro is that kind of guy that has offensive instincts. He’s gonna get even better when he can more consistently have others get theirs playing through him. But as he’s developing that he’s just instant offense and can get hot at a moment’s notice. When he gets rolling and Lowry is being a pest, Bam brings the defense and rebounding and can make your big defend him, playoff Jimmy doing his thing, Herro is the piece that sets them to the stratosphere and a squad that can win it all. So you have to take advantage of him still developing and take him off his game by beating him up on defense. Get him to hang the head a little bit and maybe force him out of his game a bit. In the playoffs, the Heat go through Jimmy. I want Thybulle/Danny Green mix on him. That leaves a sub par one on one defender on Herro. It would be nice for him to be a little down to give his cover a chance against an elite offensive scorer.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we get the Sixers of last night they win in 7.
If we get the "whoa is me my thumb hurts" and everybody sucks because of it then Heat in 6.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you not like Lowry?
I don’t like the dude’s flopping and histrionics. I hold Philly guards to a high standard and that bull shit is a no no. Jameer Nelson didn’t do that nonsense. Kobe didn’t do that nonsense. Lynn Greer, Aaron McKie, Cat Mobley, Earl the Pearl. That’s not Philly ball the fake tough bull shit. If you’re gonna talk that talk you better be like one of the Morris twins and be willing to meet up on the concourse after.

That’s the ball part. But I also taught for 6 years at his old high school. I arrived the year after he left, his FR year at Villanova, and I never encountered a single person who spoke highly of him and didn’t have a story of him being an asshole.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Heat win, but Sixers have a much better chance of beating these guys than the Celtics or Bucks, so glad this is the second round matchup.
Agree with this. I would install Sixers as a dog to all 3 of the remaining teams in the East. The Cs and Heat defend and the Sixers don’t. The Bucks would be the only Sixers opponent where they wouldn’t have the best player on the court. All that being said, given the choice matching teams better than yours for a chance at 4 of 7, I would choose the Heat over the other 2. That’s not a knock on the Heat. I just think the Sixers have the better chance of matching up.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you not like Lowry?
I watched him whine like a baby on every call for 8 years.

Great player. World class bitcher.

/He also acts like Toronto was his city etc. but when he was a free agent he only signed back with the Raptors because nobody else was offering him max. I don’t blame him as much for that (because legit nobody in the NBA really wants to play in TO) but it still always bugged me.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well in fairness most Heat fans don't really watch the Heat all that often. :)

It’s illegal to take your seat in the 1Q down there.

shots fired kangaroo GIF by Outback Steakhouse

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They’ve gotta hunt him and make the Heat pay for having him on the floor. He’s their most gifted offensive player.
The likelihood of Herro being on Maxey much is slim to none. That is a lowry/Vincent job

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The likelihood of Herro being on Maxey much is slim to none. That is a lowry/Vincent job
He’s going to have to guard somebody and Miami switches everything. And when they go zone, the plan should be to favor working his side and then play off of that. If the Sixers have a way it’s taking advantage of this guy on defense and hoping it carries over to impact his offense.

Reactions: DJ

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s going to have to guard somebody and Miami switches everything. And when they go zone, the plan should be to favor working his side and then play off of that. If the Sixers have a way it’s taking advantage of this guy on defense and hoping it carries over to impact his offense.

They switch everything if it works. In the finals for example they started switching everything once they realized duncan was getting torched, he stopped switching screens involving duncan