• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1) Houston Rockets vs. 2) Golden State Warriors

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
better question. was the league "destroyed" when LeClown took his talents to South Beach and hooked up with Wade and Bosh...?
And the answer is obviously not.

Look I get if you're not a Warriors fan this might not be the best thing ever for you, but then if you weren't a Bulls fan in the 90s or a Celtics/Lakers fan in the 80s did that mean the NBA sucked?

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm mad because I like seeing competitive basketball and a competitive playoffs.

No coincidence the playoffs been trash since KD came to the Warriors.

Another awful playoffs upon us.

Outside of Cavs/Pacers, has there been anything really good in these playoffs?
But, were you singing the same tune when LBJ went to Miami or did you enjoy the team's success? I don't see you discounting any of the two titles he won there....

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the goal not to get better??? STOP HATING lol
I don't really care. I just don't think he made an effective statement. If he simply wanted titles he did the best possible thing. If he wanted to prove something he did the opposite.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its how I roll. It works every time.
Actually thats part of your clowniness that we all laugh at you about. We get it. You're the board clown.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was the league destroyed in the 90s when you knew who was gonna win rings for 5-6 years?

In retrospect, it was the making of the GOAT, but at the time I can tell you, yes ... it sucked. Lol. It COULD have been eight or ten years if Jordan didn't retire twice. I also hated the Bulls.

In reality though, the NBA has always been this way. There's stretches of a few years where one team is just better. 90s Bulls. Early 2000s Lakers. Etc.

It will be interesting to see if somebody can beat the Warriors before they break themselves up.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm mad because I like seeing competitive basketball and a competitive playoffs.

No coincidence the playoffs been trash since KD came to the Warriors.

Another awful playoffs upon us.

Outside of Cavs/Pacers, has there been anything really good in these playoffs?
Utah.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, were you singing the same tune when LBJ went to Miami or did you enjoy the team's success? I don't see you discounting any of the two titles he won there....

I'm not discounting any of their titles. I'm just saying it is boring if you're not a Warriors fan. You don't see me saying these titles don't count lol.

At least with Lebron in Miami, the playoffs were still fun.

Indy took them 7 games, Boston had them 3-2 in another year, and Indy forced them 6 in 2 other years.

They weren't just walking through the 2nd round and conference finals like the KD Warriors are doing. They were actually forced into several must win scenarios in the 2nd/ECF during his 4 years in Miami.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In retrospect, it was the making of the GOAT, but at the time I can tell you, yes ... it sucked. Lol. It COULD have been eight or ten years if Jordan didn't retire twice. I also hated the Bulls.

In reality though, the NBA has always been this way. There's stretches of a few years where one team is just better. 90s Bulls. Early 2000s Lakers. Etc.

It will be interesting to see if somebody can beat the Warriors before they break themselves up.
Exactly . You root for teams to rise up and stop them, just like LeBron haters root for teams to stop him. Well one did.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not discounting any of their titles. I'm just saying it is boring if you're not a Warriors fan. You don't see me saying these titles don't count lol.

Indy took them 7 games, Boston had them 3-2 in another year, and Indy forced them 6 in 2 other years.

They weren't just walking through the 2nd round and conference finals like the KD Warriors are doing. They were actually forced into several must win scenarios in the 2nd/ECF during his 4 years in Miami.
Someday you're gonna be thankful you got to watch this in real time.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's true. They could have gave Houston a better run had Rubio and other didn't get hurt in that series. No way they lose both in Utah with a healthy Rubio.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly.
The Heat went from 1st round fodder to championship favorites overnight.
Then, LeBron relocated and reloaded in Cleveland.
Durant was done messing with Westbrook and took advantage of a unique available situation.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someday you're gonna be thankful you got to watch this in real time.

Highly doubt it. I'm not into boring post season play. It is the same reason I absolutely hated the 2016-2017 NFL playoffs. The NBA are providing us with a trash playoffs for the 2nd consecutive season.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Were they fun for others or just Miami fans? I don't think you cared much then. Again, you're hating. LBJ did it first & so KD did too. Stop talking about KD leaving, this is his 2nd season here, time to accept it. :D

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you KNEW the Haterade would flow if the Dubs prove they're the best again...
I rarely watch the NBA. Pretty much just playoffs and thought this was supposed to be a good series. It doesn't look like it'll be. That's all I care about.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's not as bad as those Kidd, Jefferson, Martin New Jersey Nets Teams in the Finals.

But, yeah.....there isn't any real doubt about the outcome.