• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Golden State Warriors vs. 8) Los Angeles Clippers

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry now the all time leading playoff leader in 3 pointers made after just 91 games.

Greatest shooter ever. There isn't even a legit case to be made for anybody else at this point.

I remember having a conversation back during the 2014 Finals when I lived in San Antonio with a buddy of mine who is the craziest Spurs fan I met. We argued who was the greatest 3-point shooter in history (Ray Allen vs Reggie Miller). It's insane that it's not even a debate anymore over the last 4-5 years with Curry.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should just make the GS-Houston series thread right now.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too high on edibles to post a long one but that was a blast. Great energy. Beverly is a complete bitch. kD shouldn't fall for it but he's emo as hell. Beverly was definitely a punk. Now I know how other teams fans feel about Draymond but this was worse

Curry was transcendent, can't wait to see the highlight of him breaking that dude's ankles.

Lou Williams holy shit that guy is awesome and fun to watch. Harrell is badass. Props to LA that game was a good battle.

KD probably wont fall for it for the simple fact this won't be too close of a series even though I think the Clippers cant somewhat compete. Draymond falls for it every time.

What I really get tired of is players flopping every time they shoot a 3 like they got crushed and Curry and Harden do it more than any player. If Curry doesn't make a 3 and there is a player remotely close to him, he falls. It gets very annoying watching his flop show.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beverley would whip his ass and it wouldn't be close ....

I mean I am not sure if KD can fight but you do realize he has a crazy wingspan. I have a buddy that is about 8 inches taller than me, he had kinda the same build as KD but not as skinny and I wouldn't say he was a good fighter or had some crazy good fighting skills but I never wanted to box him bc his arms are so damn long. I would get killed. This is how I view that matchup, Beverly is the better boxer but I can't imagine fighting a guy with extremely long arms.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean I am not sure if KD can fight but you do realize he has a crazy wingspan. I have a buddy that is about 8 inches taller than me, he had kinda the same build as KD but not as skinny and I wouldn't say he was a good fighter or had some crazy good fighting skills but I never wanted to box him bc his arms are so damn long. I would get killed. This is how I view that matchup, Beverly is the better boxer but I can't imagine fighting a guy with extremely long arms.

And on top of that everyone forgets that KD grew up in a really rough area too. It wouldn't surprise me if he has gotten into his fair share of fights. That's why I also find it comical when they say Draymond is a fake tough guy. Dude grew up in Saginaw. You can hate Draymond for all the bitching he does, but imo, there's nothing fake about him if it came to actually throwing hands.