• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Golden State Warriors vs. 8) Los Angeles Clippers

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My awesome wife just surprised me with 2 tickets for me and a buddy to go to game 1. That's good spousing.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Courtside seats for the Warriors is like a down payment on a mansion in Cleveland.

Decided to look at Warriors tickets on stubhub.

Standing room only tickets are over $100 lol

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Clippers entire playoff run....

tenor.gif
Come on Mecca we need that lone Clipper's NBA championship banner hanging in the rafters at the Staples Center, amongst the many Lakers championship banners.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My awesome wife just surprised me with 2 tickets for me and a buddy to go to game 1. That's good spousing.

upload_2019-4-12_6-52-10.jpeg

Are you 100% positive that the 2nd ticket was supposed to be for your buddy?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, all the way. She's going out with her crew to their monthly dinner.

She's a good egg

lol

That's good.

At this place I used to work at, there were a couple of guys who were huge Chargers fans. Every year, they would get a group of us together, we'd pool our money and charter a bus to a Chargers game.

The first year after I got married, it came time for the trip and I didn't even think about asking my wife to go because she wasn't into sports at all.

That was the year that I learned the difference between going to a football game and going to an "event".

Fortunately, I learned it in time to get her a ticket as well.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

That's good.

At this place I used to work at, there were a couple of guys who were huge Chargers fans. Every year, they would get a group of us together, we'd pool our money and charter a bus to a Chargers game.

The first year after I got married, it came time for the trip and I didn't even think about asking my wife to go because she wasn't into sports at all.

That was the year that I learned the difference between going to a football game and going to an "event".

Fortunately, I learned it in time to get her a ticket as well.

My wife would kill me if I had playoff tickets to the Warriors and didn't offer it to her first. Not because she just wants to be there, it's because she's equally as big of a fan of basketball as I am. No joke. She seriously will watch more basketball than I do, because at times I get burnt out and don't want to watch the random games on NBATV. But if there's an NBA game on TV, you can be damn sure we're watching that for sure.

When we first started dating, we were at her parents place and I turned the TV on to a game. It was some TNT game and the Minnesota T-Wolves were playing the Rockets. Latrell Sprewell just hit a bucket and I said to her "hey, that guy who just scored used to play for the Warriors". She goes, "yeah, but a while ago...he just came over from the Knicks. He was good, but I liked Allan Houston better."

True story. I was in love immediately.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife would kill me if I had playoff tickets to the Warriors and didn't offer it to her first. Not because she just wants to be there, it's because she's equally as big of a fan of basketball as I am. No joke. She seriously will watch more basketball than I do, because at times I get burnt out and don't want to watch the random games on NBATV. But if there's an NBA game on TV, you can be damn sure we're watching that for sure.

When we first started dating, we were at her parents place and I turned the TV on to a game. It was some TNT game and the Minnesota T-Wolves were playing the Rockets. Latrell Sprewell just hit a bucket and I said to her "hey, that guy who just scored used to play for the Warriors". She goes, "yeah, but a while ago...he just came over from the Knicks. He was good, but I liked Allan Houston better."

It makes sense now. All the knowledgeable things we think you say...it's actually your wife on your account posting for you lol

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It makes sense now. All the knowledgeable things we think you say...it's actually your wife on your account posting for you lol

I see no lies

Shrinkucci

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, the important thing about this series is the extent to which the Warriors pull them selves together for what comes next. They have four games to prepare for the Rockets who have great momentum and might very well have beaten them last year if Paul hadn't gotten hurt. Knowing how bright and aware Kerr and the Warrior players are, I'd guess they all view this series as hugely important and will play accordingly.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am officially jealous.

My wife claimed to be a basketball fan when we were dating.

Now, every time I have a game on all I hear is:

"You are watching basketball again? Can we turn the TV off?"

Bait and switch.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pre game getting ready
I'll post a pic when I get home, can't figure out how to on my phone