• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Golden State Warriors vs. 8) Los Angeles Clippers

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said they have the 5 best players in the NBA.
They do not.
They do have the best starting 5 in the NBA.
I'm rooting for them to win it all again.

Nope. "3 best shooters of all-time and top 5 players in the NBA" I didn't say the THE top 5 players in the league. But they have TWO top 5 players, that isn't debatable. But really don't take it so literal.

You can root for whoever you want, I could care less.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn’t as much Beverly as it is some weird fucking trend with KD. Seriously check out the last 10-12 games of the season. Dude was taking minimal shots per game and no one could figure out why. Skeptics like me think he’s making it easier to justify his way out from the Warriors and make it seem like he wasn’t needed anyways. He’s taken like 5 shots in a game recently.

KD is playing half assed right now. He’s got one foot out the door and he’s coasting in both ends. He barely moves on offense. Watch him when he doesn’t have the ball. He’ll post up or iso at the top, otherwise he floats to the weak side and just stays there. No rim runs, no cutting, no ball screens. Nothing.

He's become a really weird dude. Not sure what went down behind the scenes but I'm guessing something was said that hurt his wittle feelings

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. "3 best shooters of all-time and top 5 players in the NBA" I didn't say the THE top 5 players in the league. But they have TWO top 5 players, that isn't debatable. But really don't take it so literal.

You can root for whoever you want, I could care less.

I think you care greatly about who he roots for. But I'm just trying start some shit right now.:D

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you care greatly about who he roots for. But I'm just trying start some shit right now.:D

Well the C's are looking good...so far lol

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,593.48
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's true.

Denver has Jokic.

Portland has Kanter.

Thunder has Adams.

Spurs have Aldridge.

Rox have Capela.

Shit, Gobert isn't a scorer. But, if you are trying to keep Spida out of the lane, Rudy and Favors could be wide open.

You need to get some production from that position, at least defensively.

No doubt.
But their biggest challenge is gonna be staying out of foul trouble.
In fact, it's gonna be a HUGE challenge for the both of them...imho.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he didn't take that many shots in the 1st game either and I am not sure he goes through these spurts. Is he saving energy like Lebron? I don't think so, not sure how to explain it but the 9 TO's you definitely have to credit the Clippers and Beverly (I think most of those TO's might have been fouls).

So you really believe he is gone? I just don't get him.

He wants to win --- goes to the best team to win.
He wins two championships and two Finals MVP's. ----isn't enough I want all the attention and no hate.
He has a chance to win another ship. ---I want to leave and win on my own and cry on social media.

Well the good thing for W's fans...you will still be just fine with KD. When KD is KD, they are arguably the best team ever but when he plays like this it can be frustrating. The W's will still be great as long as they have Curry, Klay, Iggy and Dray though.

I mean KD moved his office headquarters to New York. That’s gotta be something right?

Beverly was excellent on KD and of those 9 tos I would say at least 3-4 were offensive fouls. I think part of KD not being as aggressive could be that he didn’t want to get tangled up with Beverly again to cause any more techs.

But the trend is there. KD is one of, if not the most talented scorer in basketball history, yet he’s refusing to score. He’s actively looking to defer and not do anything to score. What other logical reason can you think of for this? The Warriors aren’t a selfish team so there’s no point at which any of his teammates or coaches told him to shoot less.

There were lots that went wrong yesterday but the turning point was when Curry got his 4th foul. That’s when you need KD to step on the gas and get it done. He didn’t do shit that entire third quarter.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt.
But their biggest challenge is gonna be staying out of foul trouble.
In fact, it's gonna be a HUGE challenge for the both of them...imho.

Agree.

They have to stay on the court.

Jordan Bell needs to get his head out of his ass too.

Looney/Bogut can help defensively. Bell can help a bit on the other end.

But, it has to be Center by committee...and that includes Draymond.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,593.48
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were lots that went wrong yesterday but the turning point was when Curry got his 4th foul. That’s when you need KD to step on the gas and get it done. He didn’t do shit that entire third quarter.

One of the biggest setbacks for GS last night was when Kerr had Bell, Jerebko & McKinney on the floor late in the 2nd half. Those 3 each played 4+ min. and brought nothing at all. I get that he (Kerr) was just trying to buy some extra time to give his starters more rest for a final push....but it ended up backfiring and essentially turned into what became nothing but wasted time and non production.

Again. Props are in order for LA seizing that opportunity in grabbing the momentum and keeping it until the final horn sounded. Credit goes to Doc too. He had his troops focused on the main objective and task at hand like a seasoned war general in enemy territory.

Last edited:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree.

They have to stay on the court.

Jordan Bell needs to get his head out of his ass too.

Looney/Bogut can help defensively. Bell can help a bit on the other end.

But, it has to be Center by committee...and that includes Draymond.

Jordan Bell is like 75% gone next year. Which sucks because the way Looney's been playing it's hard to imagine a team not throwing out a decent sized contract for him and the Warriors probably will not be able to retain him. The only way Jordan Bell comes back is if the Warriors decide he can still be an asset to the team, but right now he doesn't seem to have the mental makeup. Just another super athlete with shit for brains when it comes to basketball IQ.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or GS can win the next 3 and end it in 5.

Very possible but with the way the Clippers play, I think they take one in LA but that wouldn't shock me at all if the Warriors won the next 3