• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Golden State Warriors vs. 8) Los Angeles Clippers

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't really believe that do you?

This game is not even relevant.
That they have ARGUABLY the best 3 shooters?

Those Dudes are in the conversation with Price, Miller, Allen, Bird, Nash, Dale Ellis statistically.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't really believe that do you?

This game is not even relevant.

Believe what that Steph isn't the best shooter of all-time? That Klay will probably be the 2nd best of all-time when all said and done? And KD will be also be one of the best? If you watch basketball you would agree with me. And yes, they have two top 5 players in the league right now.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Those Dudes are in the conversation with Price, Miller, Allen, Bird, Nash, Dale Ellis statistically.

When it's all said and done. Klay and Steph could be 1. and 2. What we already know is Steph is one and it isn't close

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really want KD to play for the Knicks next year. Why? Because the N.Y. media will tear him apart & it will make him cry.
Could you imagine him AND the nutjob Kyrie (assuming you figured out who he was)?

I'd watch that reality show.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That may be, but this series isn't in jeopardy.

Who gives a shit lol. We just witnessed the greatest comeback ever. 31 points, that's insane. Boogie was a luxury, he can be replaced. Looney has been playing great and Bogut will get more minutes, they will be fine.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That may be, but this series isn't in jeopardy.
Obviously not.

LA doesn't have a ton of pure talent.

Last night was the Clippers Super Bowl.

But, the Rockets, 76ers, Celtics, Bucks aren't the Clippers.

They can't play this way, and expect to win, starting next round.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,593.48
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't want to sound too much like a Capt. Obvious here, but...Looney & Bogut are really gonna have their work cut out now...and not only during the rest of this series, but if they do advance over the LAC, the road back to the WC finals will get much much tougher for them.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well one thing that stuck out is KD had 8 FGA's. You have to give credit to Beverly imo that is great defense to allow him to only that many FGA's and the 9 TO's, again has to go back to the defense forcing them. Beverly might be annoying as fuck but he can definitely get in your head some of the time.
It wasn’t as much Beverly as it is some weird fucking trend with KD. Seriously check out the last 10-12 games of the season. Dude was taking minimal shots per game and no one could figure out why. Skeptics like me think he’s making it easier to justify his way out from the Warriors and make it seem like he wasn’t needed anyways. He’s taken like 5 shots in a game recently.

KD is playing half assed right now. He’s got one foot out the door and he’s coasting in both ends. He barely moves on offense. Watch him when he doesn’t have the ball. He’ll post up or iso at the top, otherwise he floats to the weak side and just stays there. No rim runs, no cutting, no ball screens. Nothing.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you imagine him AND the nutjob Kyrie (assuming you figured out who he was)?

I can see it now. Both in Knicks uniforms. KD getting T'd up left & right & getting angry @ the media. Kyrie crusing the streets of N.Y. rambling on & on about the Earth being flat again because he took a trip to see the Atlantic Ocean & noticed it was flat.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Drazen Petrovic could drain 3's as well.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn’t as much Beverly as it is some weird fucking trend with KD. Seriously check out the last 10-12 games of the season. Dude was taking minimal shots per game and no one could figure out why. Skeptics like me think he’s making it easier to justify his way out from the Warriors and make it seem like he wasn’t needed anyways. He’s taken like 5 shots in a game recently.

KD is playing half assed right now. He’s got one foot out the door and he’s coasting in both ends. He barely moves on offense. Watch him when he doesn’t have the ball. He’ll post up or iso at the top, otherwise he floats to the weak side and just stays there. No rim runs, no cutting, no ball screens. Nothing.

Yeah he didn't take that many shots in the 1st game either and I am not sure he goes through these spurts. Is he saving energy like Lebron? I don't think so, not sure how to explain it but the 9 TO's you definitely have to credit the Clippers and Beverly (I think most of those TO's might have been fouls).

So you really believe he is gone? I just don't get him.

He wants to win --- goes to the best team to win.
He wins two championships and two Finals MVP's. ----isn't enough I want all the attention and no hate.
He has a chance to win another ship. ---I want to leave and win on my own and cry on social media.

Well the good thing for W's fans...you will still be just fine with KD. When KD is KD, they are arguably the best team ever but when he plays like this it can be frustrating. The W's will still be great as long as they have Curry, Klay, Iggy and Dray though.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't want to sound too much like a Capt. Obvious here, but...Looney & Bogut are really gonna have their work cut out now...and not only during the rest of this series, but if they do advance over the LAC, the road back to the WC finals will get much much tougher for them.
It's true.

Denver has Jokic.

Portland has Kanter.

Thunder has Adams.

Spurs have Aldridge.

Rox have Capela.

Shit, Gobert isn't a scorer. But, if you are trying to keep Spida out of the lane, Rudy and Favors could be wide open.

You need to get some production from that position, at least defensively.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe what that Steph isn't the best shooter of all-time? That Klay will probably be the 2nd best of all-time when all said and done? And KD will be also be one of the best? If you watch basketball you would agree with me. And yes, they have two top 5 players in the league right now.

You said they have the 5 best players in the NBA.
They do not.
They do have the best starting 5 in the NBA.
I'm rooting for them to win it all again.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If KD and Kyrie end up on the same team...the NBA needs it's own version of Hard Knocks.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drazen Petrovic could drain 3's as well.

There have been many greats, but the volume that these guys shoot 3's and the difficulty of the shots is just insane, especially Steph. His quick release is something I will never wrap my head around. Klay also has a very quick release

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,593.48
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see it now. Both in Knicks uniforms. KD getting T'd up left & right & getting angry @ the media. Kyrie crusing the streets of N.Y. rambling on & on about the Earth being flat again because he took a trip to see the Atlantic Ocean & noticed it was flat.

You might want to go see an eye doctor, brah.

:dhd:

Jus' sayin'

The Bockers aren't going after Kyrie.

KD maybe/likely
.....but not both of them.

The Knicks are targeting Kemba Walker
..(but keep that on the DL)

:heh:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might want to go see an eye doctor, brah.

:dhd:

Jus' sayin'

The Bockers aren't going after Kyrie.

KD maybe/likely
.....but not both of them

The Knicks are targeting Kemba Walker
..(but keep that on the DL)

:heh:

An eye doctor? Shit I already wear glasses!