• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Golden State Warriors vs. 8) Los Angeles Clippers

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s definitely one of the dumbest players in the league too, all you have to do is listen to him talk or read his tweets to find that out.

I don't his motive. Yesterday he told the Undefeated, "just watch the game, lets just enjoy the game that is being played". I guess he was saying that to his haters. Well maybe he could use that same advice, it seems like he himself is too focused on the chatter, his legacy and all this other stuff when he needs to, "just play the game". He never was like this on OKC. It seemed like he enjoyed the game and the challenges that came with it. Now he is just trying to be someone that he isn't.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.

Good comeback.

Sad about Boogie.

MRI come back? didn't see.

Ohh wow just saw torn quad but it does look like he might return for the Finals possibly. Either way just coming off that major injury it doesn't look good for him. I don't know if he will truly ever be the same player.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy for @Mecca and for some of the other genuine Clippers fans in here.
Their team truly deserved this win..... so props and whatnots, y'all.

These next 2 games in LA are gonna be absolutely incredible.
Doesn't make up for that collapse a few years ago in Houston.

BUT, I am happy they compete.

Shocked they won.

But, happy.

Next 3 gonna be 40 point ass whoopings....lol

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.

Good comeback.

Sad about Boogie.

Helluva comeback by your Clippers last night.

Agreed about the Boogie injury. Never like to see players get injured. No matter who they play for.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't make up for that collapse a few years ago in Houston.

BUT, I am happy they compete.

Shocked they won.

But, happy.

Next 3 gonna be 40 point ass whoopings....lol

Damn. You got the Clippers winning the next 3 by 40?:yes: I hope you're right.:hope:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tons of blame to go around yesterday. Everyone fucked up from players to coaching which lead to that epic collapse. I was telling my wife after they blew the lead I hoped they lost. They needed to have their egos checked again and make them realize they’re gonna need to work for 48 minutes every night. Gonna break down what I think went wrong later after I get into work.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Helluva comeback by your Clippers last night.

Agreed about the Boogie injury. Never like to see players get injured. No matter who they play for.
Dude about to have a Midget Isaiah type decline in probable future free agent salary.

Hopefully, he has a good business manager. Because, I don't see another big, long-term contract in his future.

Nobody wants to eat the next Amare Stoudemire, Chandler Parsons type bad contract.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't his motive. Yesterday he told the Undefeated, "just watch the game, lets just enjoy the game that is being played". I guess he was saying that to his haters. Well maybe he could use that same advice, it seems like he himself is too focused on the chatter, his legacy and all this other stuff when he needs to, "just play the game". He never was like this on OKC. It seemed like he enjoyed the game and the challenges that came with it. Now he is just trying to be someone that he isn't.

To be fair, no one was calling him a coward, cupcake, etc. and bashing him pretty relentlessly for choosing to change teams when he was in OKC.

I agree that he needs to have a thicker skin and if he goes to NY and acts like he has with the Warriors, he's going to wish for the good ol' days of the current bashing that he gets.

That's why he should go to the Lakers. The FO turmoil and the obsession with Lebron will provide a good buffer so that he can just "enjoy the game that is being played". :nod:

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But seriously...how do you lose a game up 31 when you have arguably the 3 best shooters of all-time and top 5 players in the NBA and 4 all-stars? Still can't believe they lost that game.
You don't really believe that do you?

This game is not even relevant.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, no one was calling him a coward, cupcake, etc. and bashing him pretty relentlessly for choosing to change teams when he was in OKC.

I agree that he needs to have a thicker skin and if he goes to NY and acts like he has with the Warriors, he's going to wish for the good ol' days of the current bashing that he gets.

That's why he should go to the Lakers. The FO turmoil and the obsession with Lebron will provide a good buffer so that he can just "enjoy the game that is being played". :nod:

I really want KD to play for the Knicks next year. Why? Because the N.Y. media will tear him apart & it will make him cry.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't really believe that do you?

This game is not even relevant.

The Warriors lost Boogie last night. I'd say that's kinda relevant.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with what Kenny said last night.

This collapse changes this series from a 5 game series to a 6 game series IMO

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tons of blame to go around yesterday. Everyone fucked up from players to coaching which lead to that epic collapse. I was telling my wife after they blew the lead I hoped they lost. They needed to have their egos checked again and make them realize they’re gonna need to work for 48 minutes every night. Gonna break down what I think went wrong later after I get into work.
Just don't take too long on the excuses for why Lou had a field day on Klay, who was a -15 for the game.

I kid.......and agree with you. Had to be a frustrating game to witness and just gotta hope it helps them in the long run.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well one thing that stuck out is KD had 8 FGA's. You have to give credit to Beverly imo that is great defense to allow him to only that many FGA's and the 9 TO's, again has to go back to the defense forcing them. Beverly might be annoying as fuck but he can definitely get in your head some of the time.