• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Celtics vs. 6) Pacers

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite player is also Magic...but Bird is a very close second.

Bird is my favorite player to hear "behind the scenes" stories about. There are epic stories about him.

Byron Scott tells one of the best.

Magic and Larry were cut of a unique cloth. May never see such a duo again like that

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO, you call others casual fans when most know The 6ers drafted before Boston in both Tatum and Brown drafts. Funniest thing is with thebTatum draft 6ers traded up to first with Boston and Boston got the guy they wanted anyone
The trade doesn’t happen if the Sixers didn’t assure them they wanted Fultz. So the Celtics keep the pick if there is any doubt in their mind it goes another way. And on Jaylen Brown you should know that the Celtics and Ainge were critiqued for over drafting him there. Simmons was the consensus number one pick. If he didn’t go 1 it would have been Ingram.

Yes I am a casual fan because I don't get many Boston games here in Vegas.
If you're slow ass would pay attention I don't talk smack here either.
That’s all you had to say. You’re a casual fan.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Celtics team probably wins a title this year but it’s far from an all time great team. They probably beat the Russell era Celtics because pretty much every playoff team today would beat them. The game is very different today and the very old teams couldn’t compete today.

you can’t compare such separate eras of any major … especially basketball when in the ‘old days’ white guys were faster and black guys couldn’t jump as high … that was for ffbags

… actually though, nba players are the only athletes of the major sports to have gotten smaller!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would you know, queer? You don’t find this board every year until the Celtics are in the playoffs. Dont you have some black outfielders to scream at or black hockey players to throw bananas at Mass Hole?
Queer OMG, how cute are you? You really got me there.

OBTW I said the Hoop not just this board. You're a Filthadelphia FLOB so your words are empty.

Keep going Sunshine.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Celtics as a worse team last year sent home a far better sixers team, with embiid.

They’ve sent him home multiple times already
Don't let facts get in the way. Fightinfleabag hates facts.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Porzingis is the 3rd best player

Miami missed their 1st and 3rd best player
Cleveland missed their 1st and 3rd best player
Indiana now missing their best player

Most teams can be ok with just their 3rd best player out.
The Celtics play team ball that's the difference. Every night someone else steps up.

Why does everyone just want to brush over that Porzingis and Haliburton BOTH avg 20 pts per game? It's a wash so this excuse is hollow.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The trade doesn’t happen if the Sixers didn’t assure them they wanted Fultz. So the Celtics keep the pick if there is any doubt in their mind it goes another way. And on Jaylen Brown you should know that the Celtics and Ainge were critiqued for over drafting him there. Simmons was the consensus number one pick. If he didn’t go 1 it would have been Ingram.

Nevermind that you said they had no chance then. Just STFU when your wrong

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t mind funbags. He has his set troll bits he trots out over and over they aren’t usually very accurate. Just message board ball busting

There are smart sports fans in all cities but especially east coast ones like Philly and Boston
But most are smart enough not to eat shit or throw batteries at Santa. Just sayin

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First of all of the trader Danny was willing to pass on Fultz that should have been a major red flag for the Sixers. Danny has a history of finding great guards.

Also if teams draft based on concensus than why have a scouting group.

In basketball it’s not what looks shiny.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Philly and Boston are great sports towns. Why you need this diatribe on a Celts thread about people being assholes for where they live is concerning. Great fans everywhere
I'm going with he has anger issues.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all of the trader Danny was willing to pass on Fultz that should have been a major red flag for the Sixers. Danny has a history of finding great guards.

Also if teams draft based on concensus than why have a scouting group.

In basketball it’s not what looks shiny.
Then why doesn’t Ainge take LaVert Siakam or Dejounte Murray at pick 16 in the same draft?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Errrrr, um, various sounds of hesitation*

Halliburton means a lot more to the Pacers than Porzingis to the Celtics.

The Celtics still have Tatum, Brown, Holiday, White, etc. And Horford.
So a "Team" with their "3rd" best player that averages as much as another teams' best player should apologize?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha the yearly playoff Mass Holes that don’t post here all year but show up for the ECF are some of my favorites. Front running Mass Holes are the best Mass Holes.