• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 01/14/2015, Heat @ Warriors, 7:30 pst

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat recently defeated GS nemesis LAC about 4-5 days ago, so can they "turn two" by knocking off the smoking hot Warriors.

In a word, NO!

Looking forward to this road trip. The team is very healthy and Kerr is really working at keeping their minutes low for the trip. I believe that counting tonight's game, they have 2 B2B games in the coming 3-4 stretch.

Go Dubs!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't able to watch the game. I'm back in the hospital dealing with a persistent infection in my knee which I had surgery on. So I just finally looked at the game stats. Couldn't believe Curry just had 3 assists, but I think that the other guys picked that stat up well. Dubs grabbed the lead early and held it the whole game.

Curry was a scintillating 7-10 from three, also shot well from the floor in general. The bench (4 guys) all shot well and had at least 7 points. Speights has not been shooting well from the floor lately. He was only 3-9.

Yes, Dubs were lucky not to have to play the Heat without Wade, but then we've just gone a good stretch without our rim-protector and one of our team leaders in Bogut.

Hope to be discharged today. They just thought that they needed to do another "cleansing out" of my knee again to help me overcome this infection. If it doesn't work, they'll likely change to another antibiotic. Perhaps that ones I'm on aren't effective for my particular infection.

Sorry to get personal here, and GO DUBS!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also want to add that I feel that if I'd watched the game that Curry would not have missed those 2 free throws. He's in a close race for highest FT % with Kyle Corver, and when you're fighting for that, you can't miss 2 out of 5.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also want to add that I feel that if I'd watched the game that Curry would not have missed those 2 free throws. He's in a close race for highest FT % with Kyle Corver, and when you're fighting for that, you can't miss 2 out of 5.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a thread unto myself!