• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zone vs Power blocking scheme: Lions have it right

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy there Rod Wood. Did you see WireGrass Ranch's record last year? I think Millen might be running the team.

I guess it came off as harsh, not what I was going for. He's a DB coach and certainly knows more in that area than I know for sure. Maybe he's not a OL guy?

@Coach_Ed_LPW not my intentions...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it came off as harsh, not what I was going for. He's a DB coach and certainly knows more in that area than I know for sure. Maybe he's not a OL guy?

We'll see how WGR does in 2016.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I feel good about it. Head coach took over as the OC. Lots of sophomores and juniors returning. We have good skill guys but we are very weak on the offensive line front. Strength is a huge issue. 4/5 oline do return though so thats good. We are hitting the weights hard to get this program where it should be...and if we can avoid losing our starting QB and RB1-2-3 again. T really like my JV squad and if I can keep my sophomores we can easily run the table. We wouldve rolled everyone this year had 14 sophs not been on Varsity.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel good about it. Head coach took over as the OC. Lots of sophomores and juniors returning. We have good skill guys but we are very weak on the offensive line front. Strength is a huge issue. 4/5 oline do return though so thats good. We are hitting the weights hard to get this program where it should be...and if we can avoid losing our starting QB and RB1-2-3 again. T really like my JV squad and if I can keep my sophomores we can easily run the table. We wouldve rolled everyone this year had 14 sophs not been on Varsity.

You know Ed, your job is to get these kids ready for varsity. So when they steal sophomores it's not always a bad thing. I get it was injuries. Just keep teaching the game and preparing your kids.