• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

zona-stanford

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan has been better off with mcgary gone. he was a waste of space playing injuried

this is a point that is 100% spot on.

it reminds me of the ewing theory more than anything.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan has been better off with mcgary gone. he was a waste of space playing injuried

:agree:

zona fans should avoid the "we played michigan with mcgary" talking point

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the one who came out and started attacking me. Sorry I threw a punch right back. Anyways I have had a bit to drink tonight and can tell i'm going to regret this conversation in the morning.

no offense dude......but he is the reason why i am always trolling arizona so hard.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no offense dude......but he is the reason why i am always trolling arizona so hard.

You trolled AZ before he even got on the site. You troll AZ so hard because you enjoy having fury Wildcat balls down your throat.

I'm not hating, far be it from me to judge you and your fetishes.

Carry on, slapdick!!

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You trolled AZ before he even got on the site. You troll AZ so hard because you enjoy having fury Wildcat balls down your throat.

Carry on, slapdick!!

he keeps me going though. he produces more amounts of butthurt than the rest of zona fans combined

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hahaha of course you would say that to try to cover up your obvious AZ trolling because of your 'Cuse (among many other) insecurities

Carry on, slapdick!!

you do love wildcat balls in your throat, or else you wouldn't keep coming back.

you have yet to make a valid point in the month that I have been here, so...who is butthurt? because I enjoy quoting the pointless dribble out of your mouth no matter what you say and responding with Slapdick, I am butthurt? haha, good one my man.