• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

zimmer

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STEP AWAY FROM MY COORDINATORS!

Both are realistic guesses. With the stigma that is coming with the job, the skins, and Snyder, one would guess an established coach isn't going to be chomping at the bit to come to DC. I wouldn't be shocked to see someone get their first HC job.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Search For The Next Redskins Head Coach: Cincinnati Bengals Offensive Coordinator Jay Gruden

here is jay gruden and how it helps Rg3

now this is off the wall but when the shanny's leave maybe you salvage a davis and you have a reed and we actually use the 2 te's like we should

ok its stupid , just get another te to pair with reed

Too funny, was the first to say Jay Gruden. Guy makes a great fit and would be beneficial for Griffin. Kyle has done nothing to improve Griffins QB mechanics and really contributed to the regression. Left the Texans, dumped that offense and drew up a new play book. It literally got Griffin damaged, film allowed the league to catch up to the gimmick and it set Griffin back a year. After today's mixed messages it is likely safe to say Shanahan is a lame duck coach. Gruden would be a wise choice.

Lonewate44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too funny, was the first to say Jay Gruden. Guy makes a great fit and would be beneficial for Griffin. Kyle has done nothing to improve Griffins QB mechanics and really contributed to the regression. Left the Texans, dumped that offense and drew up a new play book. It literally got Griffin damaged, film allowed the league to catch up to the gimmick and it set Griffin back a year. After today's mixed messages it is likely safe to say Shanahan is a lame duck coach. Gruden would be a wise choice.

I have had Jay Gruden at the top of my wish list....

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gruden (Jay) has to be in consideration. I'd be curious who he would try and tap for his OC and DC positions. We need a real strong DC if Gruden were to become the HC. OC, not so much, but they will need experience as a play caller.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GUys... Jay Gruden is way too logical a choice, which is why it will be some one out of left field again. We have an established pattern here.

Shitty Coach Norv Turner (granted he was inherited)
Good Coach Marty (gets fired after one year)
Shitty Coach Spurrior (Man crush by Danny for a high octane offense)
Good Coach Gibbs (granted he wasnt as good as his first swing, but he atleast brought some respectability)
Shitty Coach Zorn ( Gregg wanted too much power and Danny couldnt have that)
Good Coach Shanahan ( granted the results havent been great, but he has done some good until these last eight weeks)

So by this pattern which is as predictable as the sun rising in the east and setting in the west, our next head coach is due to be a colossal WTF moment in time.

106_7THEFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is my Issue either coach will only work if you hire an establish GM, cause i feel if u just hire zimmer or jay being that its their first time being a head coach and it will be so exciting i think the owner snyder will take advantage of the two by trying to put his input in and being that their are new coaches they will be "yes men" to anything synder says

106_7THEFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would really like to get and forgive my spelling of his name "art bravile" in here the OC for the seahawks he has really done and outstanding job with coach up russell willson

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is my Issue either coach will only work if you hire an establish GM, cause i feel if u just hire zimmer or jay being that its their first time being a head coach and it will be so exciting i think the owner snyder will take advantage of the two by trying to put his input in and being that their are new coaches they will be "yes men" to anything synder says

I agree. But what "established" GMs are out there that has the balls to keep Snyder out of the operations?

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GUys... Jay Gruden is way too logical a choice, which is why it will be some one out of left field again. We have an established pattern here.

Good Coach Gibbs (granted he wasnt as good as his first swing, but he atleast brought some respectability)
Good Coach Shanahan ( granted the results havent been great, but he has done some good until these last eight weeks)

So by this pattern which is as predictable as the sun rising in the east and setting in the west, our next head coach is due to be a colossal WTF moment in time.

I believe Snyder went shitty back to back with Zorn & Shanahan. He has to "hit" on this one for sure.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe Snyder went shitty back to back with Zorn & Shanahan. He has to "hit" on this one for sure.

Of course you do if you think the current state of affairs is all on Shanahan. But think about this, if Shanahan was not here, we would have suffered at least two more years of Haynesworth. Dan would not have let any other coach get rid of Portis even though he was on the decline. We would be STILL in cap hell. Shanahan is the main reason why we didnt OVERPAY for our current 3-10 roster. He made a calculated choice to fix the cap mess and deal withthe fall out now instead of being I dont know $25 million or more over the cap going into 2014 and still not in the playoffs hunt right now. If we were 8-5 right now, most would be screaming why havent we extended him already. You are mad that he had the balls to bench RG3, I get that. But in reality any other player who was getting worse instead of better, we would have been screaming for his benching weeks ago. While I dont think MIke is being honest in his reason for benching him, I do think its the right move for both the player and the team long term.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

geez , shark it is the christmas season so be of good cheer . we will get a good coach , we will have plenty of cap space, the new staff will coach in the sr bowl , and we will be on our way to another 2-3 year rebuild ,

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
geez , shark it is the christmas season so be of good cheer . we will get a good coach , we will have plenty of cap space, the new staff will coach in the sr bowl , and we will be on our way to another 2-3 year rebuild ,

And what happens at the end of that 2-3 year rebuild?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
W
e are either good, or it will be on to the next coach???

we will be a contending team year in and year out

positive waves man positive waves

anyone see' Kelly's heroes " think of me as donald sutherlands character oddball

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never really thought I would look for an Areana League coach as head coach for the Redskins.