• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zeke suspension upheld

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a bit confused with if the O gets going when they're scoring 30 points in losses. What's expected 35 to 40 points.
Better play. It's not about stats over such a short period. Is the OL playing as well as you expected? Is the running game as well as you expected? Neither is playing anything like i expected, but perhaps our thoughts on what this team was going to be this year were different.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bailey injury is a disaster....but actually found something Heath is good at...

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke is back!! For how long - who knows? I tend to think he plays all 2017, and has an outside chance to get the entire suspension thrown out. That said, he looks like he is back to 2016 form.

Two weeks ago we saw Zeke running with the power we saw in 2016 - moving piles, scratching and clawing for extra yards. This week we saw the burst that he had seemingly been missing. When he split the two 49er defenders for his second (I think) TD run, it was reminiscent of the way he split the two Bengal safeties for a long TD run in 2016 - he gone! Granted the 49ers are a bad football team, it was still great to see Zeke flash the speed that some of the talking heads had been questioning. Great to see him get going these past two games.

I thought the offensive line looked pretty solid, too. Tyron Smith was very active yesterday, and looked as quick as he has all season IMO. Cooper is settling in, and I thought he had a pretty good game - keep him in there! Collins was good, too. How much of this was because the 49ers are bad? Who knows...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Todays hearing over, Judge will give her decision tonight.

"I have the bones of the decision," Failla said, per Brush. "I am going to work on it and I will get it to you tonight."

I have no idea what she means by "bones of the decision".

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Todays hearing over, Judge will give her decision tonight.

"I have the bones of the decision," Failla said, per Brush. "I am going to work on it and I will get it to you tonight."

I have no idea what she means by "bones of the decision".
Is it wrong that I read "her" and went "uh oh"?

Yeah, sounds weird that she seems to be saying she already had her decision that quickly:scratch:. Almost like she had a good idea what it was going to be beforehand? Or that it was so obvious to her during the hearing? Maybe that is a good sign for Zeke. I think she should rule that the league should give him another hearing and include all parties and evidence. But the bad thing about that is what I was thinking all along. They could just hold another hearing, pretend they are being "fairer" and come to the same conclusion and if Goodell is involved you know he will try to force that.

I know we are supposed to get a "final" decision, but I just feel like no matter which way she rules the other side is going to pull something out to keep this saga going and we will be no closer than we were a week ago or a month ago or...

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it wrong that I read "her" and went "uh oh"?

Yeah, sounds weird that she seems to be saying she already had her decision that quickly:scratch:. Almost like she had a good idea what it was going to be beforehand? Or that it was so obvious to her during the hearing? Maybe that is a good sign for Zeke. I think she should rule that the league should give him another hearing and include all parties and evidence. But the bad thing about that is what I was thinking all along. They could just hold another hearing, pretend they are being "fairer" and come to the same conclusion and if Goodell is involved you know he will try to force that.

I know we are supposed to get a "final" decision, but I just feel like no matter which way she rules the other side is going to pull something out to keep this saga going and we will be no closer than we were a week ago or a month ago or...

Good sign, bad sign, I have no idea.
I'm hoping by her telling the NFL they can wait on her, she'll rule in Zekes favor.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good sign, bad sign, I have no idea.
I'm hoping by her telling the NFL they can wait on her, she'll rule in Zekes favor.
Could be, but even ruling in Zeke's favor simply means delaying the ruling on his case. So I guess he can lose tonight but he can't win

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BREAKING: Federal ruling reinstates Dallas Cowboys star Ezekiel Elliott's 6-game suspension for 2nd time.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now he appeals to the US Court of Appeals I guess? He probably buys some time and moves the suspension back; possibly to the playoffs? So it may only get worse for the team. If he just served it after the league appeal he would be back and likely we'd have the same or close to the same record. Maybe after all of this it ends up starting game 1 next year (like Brady) I guess? Unless he drops it now which I don't think he will at this point.