• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zeke suspension upheld

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys will do much better with Sean Lee manning the middle.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest game of the season for the Cowboys IMO. SF is much better than their record and are at home. Need to be 3-3 after this game and go get the next one to be 4-3 heading into a likely 6 week stretch without Zeke. Losing this game to go to 2-4 wouldn't end the season, but we'd realistically need to go 8-2 after that to have a shot at the playoffs, and Zeke will probably play in only 4 of those 10 games. This is a must win

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest game of the season for the Cowboys IMO. SF is much better than their record and are at home. Need to be 3-3 after this game and go get the next one to be 4-3 heading into a likely 6 week stretch without Zeke. Losing this game to go to 2-4 wouldn't end the season, but we'd realistically need to go 8-2 after that to have a shot at the playoffs, and Zeke will probably play in only 4 of those 10 games. This is a must win

If Dallas looses this game I'm going to vere to the have Zeke sit now side of the argument. I think some of his advisors will wonder if sitting now is also in the best interest of all involved.
Zeke could save face by saying he's innocent however he'd rather get this over in a season where playoffs are not an option rather than risk games next season.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dallas looses this game I'm going to vere to the have Zeke sit now side of the argument. I think some of his advisors will wonder if sitting now is also in the best interest of all involved.
Zeke could save face by saying he's innocent however he'd rather get this over in a season where playoffs are not an option rather than risk games next season.
I'm kind of hoping he plays the next two, then sits. I think either way, the NFL is eventually gonna get their 6. Win the next two(fingers crossed), if they can go at least 3-3 over those 6, they'd be at least 7-6 with a rested Zeke coming back, at least that's a shot, and this would all be behind him. I think he would come back with a vengeance like Brady did

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm kind of hoping he plays the next two, then sits. I think either way, the NFL is eventually gonna get their 6. Win the next two(fingers crossed), if they can go at least 3-3 over those 6, they'd be at least 7-6 with a rested Zeke coming back, at least that's a shot, and this would all be behind him. I think he would come back with a vengeance like Brady did

I think there is an very slim chance he could beat the NFL with the courts. Wouldn't bet my house on it though.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good.

It's about time he was held accountable for his actions.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They have lost some heartbreakers. Although Beathard gave them a spark last week, I personally would worry about Hoyer more if he was the starter.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sure is. We have tough stretch coming up. Cant lose this game. I am hoping for a fast start today. We really have to stop the run. Our run defense has been worse then the pass defense IMO, niether has been good.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to say it, but if we lose this game and next, with no shot at playoffs, I agree sitting might be best. I know it would suck if i were Zeke, but I dont see a better option. This is year to sit games not next year if he has to. I am just not seeing this team as a playoff team this year. I hope i am wrong.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have lost some heartbreakers. Although Beathard gave them a spark last week, I personally would worry about Hoyer more if he was the starter.
Not me, Beathard had some moxie last week. The ticky tack offensive PI at the end is the only thing that saved the Skins

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure hope so. If our D continues as is, were drafting too 10 easily.
I don't think so. The D needs to be A LOT better no doubt, but they haven't been horrible outside of the Denver game. If our Offense does their job and the D does what they have been doing I don't see us picking in the top 10 and actually think we will be in the wild card chase.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so. The D needs to be A LOT better no doubt, but they haven't been horrible outside of the Denver game. If our Offense does their job and the D does what they have been doing I don't see us picking in the top 10 and actually think we will be in the wild card chase.
So you're OK with the way the D played vs the Rams and GB?
3 out of 5 games the D has played bad. The two games they looked good was against two inept offenses.
If the offense MUST score 30 points to have a shot at a win it's going to be a long painful season.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good.

It's about time he was held accountable for his actions.

could you be specific about what he should be held accountable for ?

He is no choirboy and has made some really stupid decisions. But he has not been convicted of anything to be legally accountable for. Moral Compass needs adjusted for sure and he needs to understand he is always being watched.

Just asking

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're OK with the way the D played vs the Rams and GB?
3 out of 5 games the D has played bad. The two games they looked good was against two inept offenses.
If the offense MUST score 30 points to have a shot at a win it's going to be a long painful season.
No. read what I wrote. you are putting words in my mouth again

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This defense was horrible against greenbay and the rams, not just Denver .

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well IMO the D was very bad against 3 teams, not just 1.

It's a young D that I expected to be suspect early with mid to late season success.
And all but the Denver game we could/should have won and all but the Denver game Sean Lee missed. Bottom 10 teams don't do that. So I'm not thinking top 10 even if the D plays like they have. Even If the O doesn't get going I don't see it. If they do get going, I really don't see it. Now if we lose today and Zeke, misses 6 games I may see it as more of an option:2cents:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not me, Beathard had some moxie last week. The ticky tack offensive PI at the end is the only thing that saved the Skins

I think that's tougher to face. Now there is tape on Beathard and what he may do. I like our chances

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And all but the Denver game we could/should have won and all but the Denver game Sean Lee missed. Bottom 10 teams don't do that. So I'm not thinking top 10 even if the D plays like they have. Even If the O doesn't get going I don't see it. If they do get going, I really don't see it. Now if we lose today and Zeke, misses 6 games I may see it as more of an option:2cents:

I'm a bit confused with if the O gets going when they're scoring 30 points in losses. What's expected 35 to 40 points.