• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zek & the Salvation Army kettle.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. My son is a Pats Fan. I went down to the basement and noticed all of the footballs were deflated.:kidding:

Wow, so sorry to hear...was he born with brain damage, or did he have an accident?

Either way, no parent should have to experience seeing their child become a Pats fan

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with TD celebrations but when u get fined for depicting a bow and arrow into the harmless air but dont get fined for hopping into a big red salvation army bucket the league has issues and they wonder why viewership is down. Again, got no problem with TD celebrations of any kind... but what I hate that Elliott does is his stupid rolling the camera or whatever it is he does after every single flipping God forsaken effin first down...guess ill have to deal with that candy coated sugar crap for the next 10 years... Christ... I hated it when Moss would spin the ball after every catch... Next will have defense celebrate when they stuff the run for 2 yards.. oh wait we do. Celebrate a yard gain celebrate a yard lost. Guess its just the way the game is played now. Its a look at me league.

Oh, thanks fir helping us out by beating the Bucs. Now only if we can not fuck it up somehow tonight.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with TD celebrations but when u get fined for Depicting a bow and arrow into the harmless air but dont get fined for hopping into a big red salvation army bucket the league has issues and they wonder why viewership is down. Again, got no problem with TD celebrations of any kind... what I hate that Elliott does is his stupid rolling the camera or whatever it is he does after every single flipping God forsaken effin first down...guess ill have to deal with yhst candy coated crap for the next 10 years... Christ... I hated it when Moss would spin the ball after a catch... Next will have defense celebrate when they stuff the run for 2 yards.. oh wait we do. Celebrate a yard gain celebrate a yard lost. Guess its just the way the game is played now. Its a look at me league.

Oh, thanks fir helping us out by beating the Bucs. Now only if we can not fuck it up somehow tonight.

Zeke is saying "feed me". And yes, God willing, Zeke will be feasting on NFC East defenses for a long time.

I have a friend who is an Eagles fan, and all he can be brought to say about Zeke is: "...It's a problem...[sigh]". The despair in his voice when he says it makes me so happy.

Last edited:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...knock yourself out.
what do you want to talk about? 2015, 2012 or perhaps the two playoffs game wins back in the day.
options remain limited at best

Huh? What the hell are you talking abo-OH YEAH! My beeeeloved RedSkeins. That is correct. I am a real fan of them

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This "stunt" has already made the Salvation Army over 182k in donations and counting... I have NO problem with what he did and I hope the money keeps pouring in to them...

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with TD celebrations but when u get fined for depicting a bow and arrow into the harmless air but dont get fined for hopping into a big red salvation army bucket the league has issues and they wonder why viewership is down. Again, got no problem with TD celebrations of any kind... but what I hate that Elliott does is his stupid rolling the camera or whatever it is he does after every single flipping God forsaken effin first down...guess ill have to deal with that candy coated sugar crap for the next 10 years... Christ... I hated it when Moss would spin the ball after every catch... Next will have defense celebrate when they stuff the run for 2 yards.. oh wait we do. Celebrate a yard gain celebrate a yard lost. Guess its just the way the game is played now. Its a look at me league.

You guys never fuck anything up. It's only the Cowboys that fuck up I thought.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You wanna know why viewership is down? Simple...all the boring & shitty Sunday, Monday & especially Thursday games that have been nationally televised all season long. If the NFL would do a better job of scheduling games on tv the viewership would be fine.

And I'm guessing that since you're a Redskins fan that's why you don't like Zeke's feed me stuff he does in front of the camera. A question...if Zeke played for the Redskins & did that would you have an issue w/ it?

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved it! It was good, clean fun, and sent a great message to a large audience. This is the time of year to donate to a good cause, and Zeke shined a big spotlight on that.

Glad the NFL pulled their head out of their ass on this one, and made the right decision.

Classier players don't even need to score to send out that message.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. My son is a Pats Fan. I went down to the basement and noticed all of the footballs were deflated.:kidding:

tenor.gif

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lambeau Leap was grangfathered in, I have no issue with that. The L Leap had been going on well before tge sharpies, popcorn, wipe your ass on the goal post... it was starting to get out of hand. Those athletes are role models wether they like it or not. Kids imitate their heros. How'd you like to take your son to Grandma's house and have him wipe his ass on her couch? Or even worse since
who knows where it might've ended with these antics. Athletes are entertainers that play sports. If they want to be actors go to Broadway.
Unforunately, there isn't a solid division of what's acceptable and what isn't? So the NFL was forced to draw a line.
The jumping in the kettle while cute and not offensive in anuway should still get a fine.

No......

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wanna know why viewership is down? Simple...all the boring & shitty Sunday, Monday & especially Thursday games that have been nationally televised all season long. If the NFL would do a better job of scheduling games on tv the viewership would be fine.

And I'm guessing that since you're a Redskins fan that's why you don't like Zeke's feed me stuff he does in front of the camera. A question...if Zeke played for the Redskins & did that would you have an issue w/ it?
In my post I stated that I hated it when Santana Moss spun the ball after every damn catch. So yea, I don't like it when players do a self promotion after every positive play. I think Kerrigan looks like an absolute idiot when he does the hulk after a rare sack. I mean,, He ain't done shit all night but the hulk comes out when he finally "does" have an impact play late in a 4th quarter. Bottom line regarding Zeke.... it's a first down only,,, shut the fuck up and get back to the huddle.

But to be fair the fact that he's a Cowboy pisses me off a little more. Talk shit after a TD,,, not after a run. The whole league is a self promotion of look at me's.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my post I stated that I hated it when Santana Moss spun the ball after every damn catch. So yea, I don't like it when players do a self promotion after every positive play. I think Kerrigan looks like an absolute idiot when he does the hulk after a rare sack. I mean,, He ain't done shit all night but the hulk comes out when he finally "does" have an impact play late in a 4th quarter. Bottom line regarding Zeke.... it's a first down only,,, shut the fuck up and get back to the huddle.

But to be fair the fact that he's a Cowboy pisses me off a little more. Talk shit after a TD,,, not after a run. The whole league is a self promotion of look at me's.

Thanks for mentioning his antics piss you off a bit more than others. Personally I hate all of this meaningless self promotional crap so many NFLers do these days, no matter what team they play for.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought this was pretty cool. Just saw on the local news that the fine Zeke would have gotten (about $12,000) he'll donate that sum to the Salvation Army. Also after his TD celebration last night the Salvation Army received more than $180,000 in on-line donations.