• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zebras for the finals

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Referees (4): McCreary, O’Halloran, Sutherland, Walkom.
Linesmen (4): Devorski. G. Miller, Morin, Racicot.

Last edited by a moderator:

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmm, They didn't reinstate Stephen Auger now that the Canucks are out. <sarcasm>

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmm, They didn't reinstate Stephen Auger now that the Canucks are out. <sarcasm>

That guy should be gonzo-lonzo Boss, any questionable/controversial call from this point forward is going to raise eyebrows and brings into question the integrity of any game that he officiates.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That guy should be gonzo-lonzo Boss, any questionable/controversial call from this point forward is going to raise eyebrows and brings into question the integrity of any game that he officiates.

I agree and personally feel there had to be something to that story but we'll never know.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont like to see mcreary in there.. historically i've felt like he's hated the flyers, although he's done a few of their games this playoffs and its gone alright..

for the first playoff season in as long as i can remember, i can honeslty say the officiating in flyers games (after the devs series when they refused to let players get touched) has been pretty decent

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

the options for Auger we not very flattering.
He was either corrupt, or incompetent. There's really not another alternative.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the options for Auger we not very flattering.
He was either corrupt, or incompetent. There's really not another alternative.

All refs have moments of incompetency and Auger is no exception. He had a vendetta against Burrows, no question about it. The only question was did he act alone or did he have accomplices? I'd check the betting patterns on that game against the Preds? for starters...

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont like to see mcreary in there.. historically i've felt like he's hated the flyers, although he's done a few of their games this playoffs and its gone alright..

for the first playoff season in as long as i can remember, i can honeslty say the officiating in flyers games (after the devs series when they refused to let players get touched) has been pretty decent

McCreary is probably the best ref in the NHL.