• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zach Parise

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I'm not even saying there's a great possibility, but I'm saying they may have to consider that option if Parise wants a certain number, which basically they have to give him because the situation in NJ isn't the best.

because of their salary structure, NJ is also vulnerable to someone floating an offer sheet to Parise in the summer.

Urkie

The MVP...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would say that the only way Parise will be dealt is if he doesn't want to stay in Jersey. If he doesn't then he could very well be dealt this summer.

h X c Chris

foul-mouthed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would say that the only way Parise will be dealt is if he doesn't want to stay in Jersey. If he doesn't then he could very well be dealt this summer.

Thats like 100% that he'll be dealt...I mean who the fuck wants to STAY in Jersey? Those dicks broke into my car twice in one week.

The Q stache

Cabbie Slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see Parise in NJ much longer. The devs need to completely overhaul that team in my opinoin so they mays as well build up as many assets as possible in the process. Parise to the Kings seems like a win win to me.

Urkie

The MVP...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thats like 100% that he'll be dealt...I mean who the fuck wants to STAY in Jersey? Those dicks broke into my car twice in one week.

Well then there you go then...he's probably going to get dealt. :D

I would say there's a pretty good chance he gets traded but then again I never thought they'd sign Kovalchuk to such a ridiculous contract either.

devils30mb

King "Marty" Kong
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt the Devils would let him go, but you can never say never. We have some big cap space coming off in the summer. One in mind is Arnott's at 4+million, which could be used to help sign Parise to a big contract.

If Parise goes, many Devils fans will be extremely pissed. Me included in this bunch.
I also think that Parise would make the franchise more valuable there than be gone...much like Brad Richards is to Dallas even though people think Richards need to be unloaded before Dallas gets sold.

Personally I would rather have Parise than Kovy on my team. Parise has the heart, drive, and works hard both offensively and defensively. He doesn't get as much respect as what he should get.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt the Devils would let him go, but you can never say never. We have some big cap space coming off in the summer. One in mind is Arnott's at 4+million, which could be used to help sign Parise to a big contract.

If Parise goes, many Devils fans will be extremely pissed. Me included in this bunch.
I also think that Parise would make the franchise more valuable there than be gone...much like Brad Richards is to Dallas even though people think Richards need to be unloaded before Dallas gets sold.

Personally I would rather have Parise than Kovy on my team. Parise has the heart, drive, and works hard both offensively and defensively. He doesn't get as much respect as what he should get.

^^^^this not to mention the devils would be compensated if he is signed by another team.