• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your team's success with 5 star recruits

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like heretic talk to me. We cleanse heretics by fire. Ask your daddy Oklahoma.
LOL that sort of Blasphemy is why the Brocks and Makuba will choose Texas over your Jimmy Swaggart church

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL that sort of Blasphemy is why the Brocks and Makuba will choose Texas over your Jimmy Swaggart church

Do you mean Brockermeyer? As far as I'm aware, we're not even recruiting him. He and his brother are a package deal and we didn't want his brother at all, since we got the better center in Linthicum. And if we were going to play the package deal game, we would have done it with Nkemdiche. Also didn't have room for that since we have basically no attrition. So we're focusing on Rucci and Leigh. So good work on that I guess.

As far as Mukuba (should probably learn to spell his name), we'll see. I mean, we are really desperate for him. We have such an untalented defense, I don't know how we'd get by without him. But if he doesn't sign with Clemson, I hope he's a Longhorn. He has the chance to be talented, and I'd hate to play against him in the playoffs.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you mean Brockermeyer? As far as I'm aware, we're not even recruiting him. He and his brother are a package deal and we didn't want his brother at all, since we got the better center in Linthicum. And if we were going to play the package deal game, we would have done it with Nkemdiche. Also didn't have room for that since we have basically no attrition. So we're focusing on Rucci and Leigh. So good work on that I guess.

As far as Mukuba (should probably learn to spell his name), we'll see. I mean, we are really desperate for him. We have such an untalented defense, I don't know how we'd get by without him. But if he doesn't sign with Clemson, I hope he's a Longhorn. He has the chance to be talented, and I'd hate to play against him in the playoffs.
jesus man i wasn't being serious just a jab.. I can't say shit about Clemson or Dabo, so I just make fun of the Tiger Temple for being very charitable. Yeah Tommy is the prize of the bros, but Jake stock has gone up since he hit his growth spurt and has added weight. What I don't get is that he should warrant an offer anyways. He's improved immensely in his jr season.
But it was cool that Clemson didn't offer him, because Blake (daddy) was pissed that Herman and Texas took so long to offer him as well. And word was that the OL coach at Clemson echo'd the same stuff Hand did at Texas.
Need to change my autospell to Mukuba.. There was a basketball recruit with the name Makuba a few years ago that stuck.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2020 - all TBD
  • Kelee Ringo - CB
  • Broderick Jones - OT
  • Jalen Carter - DT
  • Darnell Washington - ATH/TE
  • Nolan Smith - WDE - 18 tackles, 2.5 sacks,
  • Nakobe Dean - ILB - 25 tackles
  • Travon Walker - DT - All SEC Freshman
  • George Pickens - WR - All SEC Freshman
  • Clay Webb - OC - RS
  • Justin Fields - QB - transferred tOSU (Heisman candidate)
  • Zamir White - RB - torn ACL x 2, starter this year
  • Jamaree Salyer - OG - played a ton
  • Tyson Campbell - CB - played a ton as a F and So
  • Adam Anderson - OLB - has underwhelmed, can't seem to put on weight
  • Cade Mayes - OT - transferred to UTjr after playing a lot for 2 years
  • Brenton Cox - SDE - transferred to UF after attitude problems
  • Isaiah Wilson - OT - 1st Round NFL
  • Richard LeCounte - S - coming back for Sr year
  • D'Andre Swift - RB - 2nd Round NFL
  • Jacob Eason - QB - 5th round NFL
  • Mecole Hardman - ATH/WR - All-SEC, Super Bowl winner, Pro Bowl
  • Isaac Nauta - TE - practice squad, Detroit

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jesus man i wasn't being serious just a jab.. I can't say shit about Clemson or Dabo, so I just make fun of the Tiger Temple for being very charitable. Yeah Tommy is the prize of the bros, but Jake stock has gone up since he hit his growth spurt and has added weight. What I don't get is that he should warrant an offer anyways. He's improved immensely in his jr season.
But it was cool that Clemson didn't offer him, because Blake (daddy) was pissed that Herman and Texas took so long to offer him as well. And word was that the OL coach at Clemson echo'd the same stuff Hand did at Texas.
Need to change my autospell to Mukuba.. There was a basketball recruit with the name Makuba a few years ago that stuck.

I don't think Jake is bad by any means. They're a good pair. But Clemson doesn't like those strings and only has room for 3 linemen this cycle and they want a tackle. They can't take another center (you sometimes see centers move to guard but never to tackle) and they preferred Linthicum. Huh, I didn't know that about Makuba.